Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP!

Post  King Kane 14/8/2013, 7:04 am

Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:
Chapter 6: Endgame

"RAAAAH!" Cc yelled as he hit Steel's robot with his hammer. But Steel's robot picked him up by the hammer and threw him into the wall. "You stupid penguins think you can defeat me? Ha! Not possible." Steel yelled. I thought about it for a bit. Then I had an idea. "Ninjas, huddle up!" I yelled, as KK, Cc, and Brendan came running up to me. "We can't defeat him with our powers alone. But if we use an all-out attack with all of our powers..." Apparently Steel heard us, as he walked up to us. "I didn't think you had brains. Don't you realize only my son can defeat me?" he said as he picked up Brendan. He walked away, and put him down. Slowly, he exited out of the robot. "Seems that I can finally walk, after all these years in the robot. Anyway, let's get this done." Steel said. And then Brendan turned into a shadow. He was trying to strike Steel while his back was turned with his scythe, but Steel grabbed Brendan's scythe and threw it, with him holding onto it, into a wall. But this didn't cause Brendan to give up. No, he jumped out of the wall and hit the ground with his scythe, causing a huge crack in the ground to open up, with Brendan avoiding it. Steel only barely held on to the floor, as Brendan walked over to him. "Any last words, father?" he said. "You can't do this, son. You're not brave enough!" Steel yelled. "It's my destiny." Brendan said while he removed his dad's flippers from the floor. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Steel yelled as he fell deep underground. "Yeah! Brendan did it! All right! Go Brendan!" KK said. We cheered for Brendan, but he wasn't cheering. I walked over to the crack, and saw a strange "elemental" glow coming from it. My ninja instincts told me to jump away from it, just in time. But Brendan wasn't so lucky. A combination of fire, water, and snow hit him in the face. He tried to hold it back with his dark energy. I decided that he needed a dose of snow, so I shot snow from my flippers into the crack, holding it down a bit more. KK decided to go with me and shot fire from his flippers into the crack. So did Cc. Then there was a huge explosion...one that literally blew the roof.

Steel was gone. I knew because I looked in the crack and I saw Steel. He was lying on the ground, his mouth open, and his eyes closed. He wasn't moving. And Brendan fell onto the floor. "Uuuuugh...." he groaned. "Brendan, are you alright?" I asked. "Avenge....me..." he said. His eyes closed, and he fell flat onto the floor. I pulled off my mask, with tears falling from my face...and as usual they froze. "Brendan....no...don't go..." I said with my voice cracking. Cc picked up the seemingly lifeless body of Brendan. He felt around Brendan. Then Cc shook his head. "It's no use. He's gone." he said. Cc took off his mask, and KK did the same. "Ew, it smells in here." KK said. I took off his clothing, and hung it up, as well as his scythe. I took a piece of wood and a nail, and on it I wrote "FOR THE NEXT DESTINED ONE". I put it above the items, and hung it up with the nail. "We'll use it...to remember him." I said as I smiled. We became the new protectors of Club Penguin, fighting against other enemies such as Herbert's robots and the Snowmen. All while remembering the one who sacrificed his life to defeat the evil overlord...Brendan, the Shadow Ninja.

END
1) Nice avatar you got there! Very Happy 

2) AMAZING! OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE BEST STORY IN THE WORLD!! OMG OMG OMG! 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 ! Very Happy 5 STARS

Great job, Wotter, and I truly enjoyed the series.

Razz 

KK
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP!

Post  Sindar Toffe 14/8/2013, 10:56 am

Wow, great story! :DI really enjoyed reading it. 9/10!

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 16/8/2013, 6:22 pm

Hmm. Someone... (Meaning Cc) should:

Move this to Finished CP Stories

AND

Give this a Sticky
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 16/8/2013, 6:56 pm

Move this to Finished CP Stories and give this a sticky please* Razz

Lol, just kidding. Yes, I've been meaning to do that for a while, but I forgot what with all the other stuff going on. Smile

Moved and stickied.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 17/8/2013, 2:17 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Move this to Finished CP Stories and give this a sticky please* Razz

Lol, just kidding. Yes, I've been meaning to do that for a while, but I forgot what with all the other stuff going on. Smile

Moved and stickied.
Mr. President we have A CRISIS!!!! AAH!! affraid 

The thread isn't stickied. Razz
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 17/8/2013, 11:20 pm

@KK - Uhh, it is? Razz

I definitely pressed the Sticky button. Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 27/9/2014, 12:10 am

DO NOT DEFY THE KING
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next