Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)

4 posters

Go down

Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Post  King Kane 2/6/2013, 7:27 pm

Hi guys!
This is the official thread for Revenge of the Sahara, where I'm putting all the chapters (someone delete the other thread please?)
This is going to be the sequel to the CP Civil War (Find it in Finished CP Stories, Stickied) read that story first.
---
Chapter 1
When the Big Bad Wolf fell into the pot, he discovered his sins and made a peace treaty with the pigs. The pigs forgave him and they became friends. As a token, the wolf enriched the world with his happiness. Then, he made a house of platinum right next to Leon (the third pig)’s brick house.
Meanwhile, evil things were cooking up. Genghis Khan had secretly sent a battalion to Iowa, where the pigs and the wolf were staying. He conquered the region and took the animals as prisoners of war. Since he was against killing animals, he dumped them in the Sahara on June 19, 1256.
“Oh my goodness! We’re stranded here, in the middle of nowhere, and I don’t even have my bricks!!” shouted the third pig.
“Hold on”, said Xriox (the wolf). He looked at Leon. The elder pig was quivering with fear and was almost on the verge to fainting. With his stout pink body and his tiny little legs, he could never make it through the desert!
“If we must survive, we must find water,” said Grityup (the second pig). “You know, us animals can only survive 7 hours without water.” The pig scratched his back and was squinting in the sun, looking for an oasis. Suddenly, he saw some water.
“Guys! I see water!” exclaimed Grityup.
The quartet ran as fast as cheetahs. Everyone could see the water. They were greedy for it, so they wouldn’t stop running. Unfortunately, it was too good to be true.
“You fool! That’s just a mirage! A trick of the light! When we get home, we need to get your eyes checked!” said a furious Kiole (The first pig).
“Ease down,”Xriox said. “It’s a desert, what would you expect?”
Leon was put on watch. Everywhere he could see, he only saw sand. Sand, and a couple of lizards. For thousands of miles, he only saw these two things.

A barren world, a barren landscape, an isolated universe.
------

Chapter 2 (Coming out June 2013)

Last edited by King Kane on 2/7/2013, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty ROTS Chapter 2

Post  King Kane 19/6/2013, 12:17 am

Revenge of the Sahara- Chapter 2

“Finally, water!” Grityup exclaimed.
The gang, after walking 5 hours through the sand, finally saw an oasis, full of so many tropical plants surrounding it, and a small body of crystal-clear water. Surrounding the oasis was the sand, stretching as far as the eye can see.
“Huh?” Xriox began, “Isn’t a little strange that-“
“NO! We need water now!!” Leon exclaimed.
The quartet raced to the oasis, which was actually real, and is not a mirage. They soak themselves in the cool water, and enjoy the refreshing baths in the body of water. They were in paradise.
“This is paradise,” Kiole stated.
“Yes, it is,” the others agreed.
“Hey… where did the sun go? What- WHAT’S HAPPENING??” Leon screamed.
A huge black cloud blotted out the sun. Everything was turning black and purple. Suddenly, bright blue tubes came down from the cloud. Each was huge. Coming down each tube was a huge purple monster, armed with knives, guns, and much more!
To make things even worse for the quartet, the oasis was changing shape. The quartet immediately jumped from the oasis, and saw that it was actually a huge creature. It had animal-like head, with a nose ring, and a huge muscular body.
“Is that...” Leon started.
“Oh yes,” Grityup confirmed.
“But how?” Kiole questioned.
“It is the Minotaur!!!” Xriox howled.
Yes, it was the Minotaur indeed. The mythological creature cornered them, about the same time when all the purple monsters came together to form a small army.
“MWAHAHAHA!!!” the Minotaur laughed. “You are cornered. There is now no hope for your survival. You can either surrender to Chaos, or die a painful death. I’ve been waiting to use my new rifle.”
The Minotaur and the army closed in on the quartet, putting faces of peril and shock on the four of them. The chances of survival looked grim for our heroes. Could this be the end?
Now,” Leon commanded.
BOOM. The entire monster army was blown to pieces. Monsters were found annihilated. The purple beasts were running around like crazy, not experiencing this kind of weaponry.
“What was that?” Xriox asked.
“Oh, it was just a hydrogen bomb. When you were hunting us back in Kansas, we were testing our time travel machine. We went to the year 2013, and stole one from a laboratory!!” the pigs replied.
“Haha!!”Xriox laughed.
“Now, the Minotaur still remains,” Kiole said.
Yes, the Minotaur still remained. And boy, was he furious!! Blowing up the monster army sure made him mad! And he was getting out his rifle. Luckily, Xriox used his amazing speed and strength to run to the Minotaur, grab the rifle, and break it, all in less than 5 seconds. The Minotaur was enraged! He turned red, and was preparing to gore the quartet with his horns.
“Hurry! We have to end this fight!” Grityup exclaimed .
“Xriox, do you still have that red clothing you took from Red Riding Hood?” Leon asked.
“Yup, sure do. Now what are you… Oh wait, I see.”
Xriox took the red cloak out. It was shining blood red, and Xriox knew the bull would come straight for the red cloth. Also, Leon magically (yes, he was trained in magery) created a lightning rod.
“Begin!” Xriox exclaimed.
The monster came straight for the cloak, but Xriox moved it away. This happened about 4 times more, until Xriox decided it was time to finish the battle. He signaled for Leon to dump a bucket of water (which he had gotten from the oasis) onto the rod. Then, he tormented the bull.
“Yo! Fatso! Get your big fat body over here, you doofus!”
Now the bull lost his patience! He charged at the cloak. When the bull was about 6 inches away from the cloak, Xriox lifted it away, and the lightning rod was in the bull’s path. The Minotaur kept charging, and at the exact second it touched the wet lightning rod, a lightning bolt came down, struck the Minotaur, and shocked it to death.
“Hooray!!!” the quartet exclaimed.
“We successfully vanquished our enemies!” Leon said.
“We stopped the purple beasts and the bull!” Grityup said.
“We saved the day!!” Kiole said.
The pigs erupted into cheer, but the wolf signaled for them to stop.
“Um… guys? There’s something I need to tell you.”
“What?”
“Look above you.”
The pigs gazed up, and dropped their jaws. But after vanquishing the Minotaur, what could possibly scare these brave warriors in the Sahara?
It was Chaos.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Well, another chapter of "Sahara" has finally  been completed! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Stay tune for more!!!
~King Kane

Chapter 3 Release Date: July/August 2013

Last edited by King Kane on 19/6/2013, 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar!!)
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty Re: Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Post  totelyawsome 12/7/2013, 1:50 am

9/10. I do not really like reading stories on the forum but I think it is a good story:)
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)  Empty Re: Revenge of the Sahara (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Post  King Kane 12/7/2013, 1:58 am

totelyawsome wrote:9/10. I do not really like reading stories on the forum but I think it is a good story:)

Thanks for your comment! Comments and suggestions are very important, so feel free! I'll post Chapter 3 before I go on vacation.
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 12/7/2013, 9:17 am

OK! Well done with your story, King Kane. I reviewed it on the chatbox a week or so ago, as you know. Smile

I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the next chapter.

Ccpenguin

P.S How do you seem to get people to reply to this? I've written two stories and only one person has replied. Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 12/7/2013, 5:48 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:OK! Well done with your story, King Kane. I reviewed it on the chatbox a week or so ago, as you know. Smile

I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the next chapter.

Ccpenguin

P.S How do you seem to get people to reply to this? I've written two stories and only one person has replied. Razz

CC, I ask people to reply to this. Simplest way. Razz:P:P
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 8/8/2013, 2:17 pm

REVENGE OF THE SAHARA: chapter 3: The Conspiracy

(I wanted to end this as quick as possible. There's going to be a special surprise! Very Happy )

No, not the “chaos” as in ultimate panic, but “chaos” as in the first deity in Greek Mythology. Chaos is pure evil, and his hatred for good is overwhelmingly high. Chaos takes the form of a dark, black demon with blood red eyes and sharp, razor teeth the size of a human.

“Well, well, if it isn’t our pesky little friends in the Sahara. Grityup, Kiole, Leon, and Xriox. And you’ve defeated my precious Minotaur, eh?”

“That’s RIGHT!” Kiole yells. “And we’ll take you down! We’re the 3 pigs and the Big Bad Wolf!”

“YEAH!”

Chaos gives a big, big laugh. The whole earth shakes as the spirit chuckles.

“You think YOU have a chance of defeating ME? I’m CHAOS! ROAR!”

Chaos roars as a huge flame bursts, and hits Grityup. He is now a roasted pig.

“BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The trio runs to the now roasted Grityup.

“I’VE TAKEN DOWN THE WEAKEST. NOW, IT’S TIME FOR YOU THREE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

A pit opens in the sand. The ground starts to  shake, and as the pit opens, screams of pain and agony are heard. The pit goes very, very deep, and is glowing lava red.

“I’M SENDING YOU THREE TO TARTARUS! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

The pit starts sucking everything in. The trio feels the force pulling on them, and they grab deep into the sand. Kiole tries to hook onto a palm tree, but it just uproots, and Kiole is sent to Tartarus.

“KIOLE!” Leon cries.

“NOW, ONE PIG AND ONE MORE WOLF TO KILL! BWAHAHAHAHA!”

Leon pulls his hoof deep in the sand, as Tartarus tries to suck him in. But no matter how hard the winds go, Tartarus won’t suck him. The same with Xriox.

“WHAT!?!?!!?! THIS PESKY PIG NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!”

“Haha!” Leon laughs. “You can’t do nothing to me. NOTHING.”

“But I can.”

Xriox the wolf swings over Leon and he:

(CAUTION: THIS NEXT PART MAY BE TOO GRAPHIC)

Slaughters Leon. He bites into Leon and licks the juicy blood off his lips. The meal is tasty for Xriox! He starts eating Leon, from the bottom up, and when it comes to the head, he gives it to Chaos.

“I have hated these rotten pigs since I was born. Thank you so much, Lord Chaos!”

“HAHA! The pigs are now destroyed!!”

“Now what do we do, Lord Chaos?”

“Child, it is not said, but an Ice Age is coming to this world. New things are happening. And when this Ice Age comes, all current living things will die. I need to regain control over the world, so I’ve invented a new type of chaotic creature: they are PENGUINS.”

“PENGUINS?”

“Yes, they are huge, flightless birds which waddle across ice. They are going to be my creature.”

“Sounds nice, Lord Chaos!”

“Xriox, for your gratefulness in destroying Leon, the only person who could’ve destroyed my empire, I am going to make you the first penguin. COME TO ME, MY CHILD!”

Xriox gets enveloped in Chaos’ darkness. When he awakens, he feels different.

Look in this, my child.

He looks in an oasis. Xriox is now different. He is a grey penguin, with a white beard, and wears a hat used in Southeast Asia.

“Xriox?”

“Yes master?”

“Your new name is……

Sensei.”

---
This is more like a prequel to the events of CP Civil War, and it should be read right after Chapter 5.
And the surprise:

It's a spoiler.

Spoiler:
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Breakthrough 11/8/2013, 10:35 am

Very nice, it sounds like a perfect lore for CP.. even though I dont play it anymore. Great job!
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 27/9/2014, 12:11 am

THANKS YALL

I WORKED HARD ON THIS
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down