Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again

3 posters

Go down

the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again

Post  Jet Pack Guy 28/11/2015, 9:58 pm

title
anyway
how are y'all
video games are things
i am a thing
leave contact info if u wanna
tcpcf got killed by watex because literally it was just me bon mew and some other guys spamming memes there
we have a reddit at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you ever wanna talk
enjoy
Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty Re: the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again

Post  Mango Smango 1/12/2015, 4:36 am

ahh hi... I was on tcpcf for a while in like early 2014 but I don't think I've been on it since haha. I never play cp anymore but I just got bored... well my twitter is @daydreaminacm (yes i'm an austin mahone fan account lmao don't judge me) and its the same as my cp one but I changed the name a couple times so people might be confused. we should just have a day where we all log on here and have a little reunion... I admit I was probably on these forums during the worst years of my life (i was in 8th grade and i think i was the ugliest creature i've ever seen and all i did all day was play club penguin haha) but sometimes i miss the people
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty 5 years

Post  Ccpenguin8 12/12/2015, 5:17 pm

Hi again.

Have just remembered that it is now 5 years to the day since I joined the old CPCPF. 5 YEARS -- I honestly can't believe it. Thank you to all of you for making the last half-decade so nice for me. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again Empty Re: the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again

Post  Jet Pack Guy 1/4/2016, 5:10 pm

happy very late new year and april fools day
i'm surprised at least 2 people came here
my twitter is britisholdchap  
ironically on the CPF twitter account the latest tweet from 2013 is something about 'the cpf restoration project'
wonder how that went  cheers
Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 4/7/2016, 9:02 pm

Clearly it went very well. Razz

I've forgotten the password to that account now, so it looks like that'll be this forum's lasting monument to history.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 26/7/2016, 5:52 pm

wow, I was surprised to see someone was actually here this month. I was just bored and feeling nostalgic and I remembered this place haha. it's crazy it was so long ago, I was 12 when we all joined and I'm turning 17 tomorrow, about to be a senior in high school. you'd think I would have matured by now or something but nope haha. I kinda miss this place.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down