Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip

4 posters

Go down

Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip

Post  totelyawsome 22/1/2018, 3:42 am

I miss this place so much. I originally posted in the "Hello? Anyone still alive?" but want to make a dedicated thread. Will copy and paste my message from there.

been going through old threads and this is legit making me very sad. It is all gone. The forum is dead and club penguin is closed. I remember joining on the original forum that got completely spammed with bots, and then moving to here. Both of those forums made me super happy and was glad to feel like I was apart of something. This was a solid 3 years of my life that I absolutely loved. Thank you guys for the experience.

If you want to contact me:

email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KneeVan/

Thank you guys for everything and making some long lasting memories.
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty Re: Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip

Post  Gotchee 7/9/2018, 6:00 pm

I remembered this place completely out of the blue and decided to come back and take a trip down memory lane. Wow. Crazy to think how long it's been since I was a kid playing Club Penguin. I'm about to graduate from college and begin my professional career, and still miss screwing around these forums and having fun. Doubt anyone is going to read this, but if you do, I miss you all. Hope everyone's doing great with their lives.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip Empty Re: Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip

Post  Mango Smango 11/1/2019, 3:55 am

I was playing club penguin rewritten (also for nostalgia) and i thought of this place. i miss it too. i'm a sophomore in college now and i still think about the friends i made in club penguin years ago. it's weird that when we started this place up I was 12 or 13, it feels like yesterday. i don't use twitter at all really but you can reach me there i guess  @clareee99. i check it sometimes.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Boo492 16/2/2019, 1:09 pm

Whoa. I didn't expect to see replies from so damn recently to be honest. 4AM and was just in the mood for nostalgia after a rough week.

I'm a Sophomore in college as well, going through the fresh hell that is my fourth semester. I recognize all your names but not the personalities, ha. Welp, to whoever reads this and is interested in keeping contact or just wanted to chat, my Discord is Semcuriad#6313.
Boo492
Boo492
Training Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down