Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

does anyone else come back here every once in a while

2 posters

Go down

does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty does anyone else come back here every once in a while

Post  Mango Smango 17/12/2021, 2:36 am

hi. i somehow remembered the link to get here and it worked!! i noticed every once in a while someone would post here again but that hasn't happened since 2019 and that feels like a million years ago. but i thought i'd make another post just for fun lol. i'm 22 now but it feels like yesterday i was in middle school posting here every day after school. i think i was 12 when i first made this account. i was playing club penguin rewritten and i guess that inspired me to see if this place still exists. i work as a graphic designer now and this is where it all started. crazy that club penguin helped me choose a career. anyways, does anyone else come here like once a year to see if anyone's posted or is it just me lol
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

totelyawsome likes this post

Back to top Go down

does anyone else come back here every once in a while Empty Re: does anyone else come back here every once in a while

Post  totelyawsome 20/2/2022, 7:46 am

Mango Smango wrote:hi. i somehow remembered the link to get here and it worked!! i noticed every once in a while someone would post here again but that hasn't happened since 2019 and that feels like a million years ago. but i thought i'd make another post just for fun lol. i'm 22 now but it feels like yesterday i was in middle school posting here every day after school. i think i was 12 when i first made this account. i was playing club penguin rewritten and i guess that inspired me to see if this place still exists. i work as a graphic designer now and this is where it all started. crazy that club penguin helped me choose a career. anyways, does anyone else come here like once a year to see if anyone's posted or is it just me lol
Haha I do the same. I'm 18 now and am going to be heading into college to major in CompSci next semester. Weird how much time has passed, the days of coming onto this forum daily seem barely even real at this point. There are so many people here where I remember the names and the profile pictures but don't remember anything of what they are like, not that it matters since I am sure everyone is pretty different now since most of us were pretty young back then. Nice to see that I am not the only place that gets nostalgic for this place every now and again.

Don't remember if I said this last time but my discord tag is KneeVan#7553 and my Twitter is @KneeVan if anyone wants contact with me. I use both of those pretty regularly so I won't miss you if you send a message lol.
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down