Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Country Thread Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Country Thread Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Country Thread Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Country Thread Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Country Thread Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Country Thread Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Country Thread Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Country Thread Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Country Thread Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Country Thread

+6
Medicinal
Nicktang10
totelyawsome
jorsnape
Gotchee
Ccpenguin8
10 posters

Go down

Country Thread Empty Country Thread

Post  Ccpenguin8 14/10/2012, 1:35 pm

Since we now have 60 members and counting, from all around the world, I thought it might be nice for everyone to get to know each other a little better. SO! Just post the country you live in, and a fact about it. (You don't have to reveal this information if you don't want to)
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Country Thread Empty Re: Country Thread

Post  Gotchee 14/10/2012, 2:43 pm

I live in ..... drum roll....... Greece! Very Happy

FACT: NO, we don't have the worst economic status in the world. Surprised
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jorsnape 14/10/2012, 5:34 pm

I live in The US of A. Home of the cheese burger. ( i think Rolling Eyes )
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 15/10/2012, 1:31 am

the USA. barack obama is our president
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicktang10 15/10/2012, 5:44 am

Singapore is where I live. Home to um... really strict laws.
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Medicinal 15/10/2012, 6:22 am

Gotchee wrote:I live in ..... drum roll....... Greece! Very Happy

I heard they ban all sorts of electronic games there (excluding computer games). Is that true?

Gotchee wrote:FACT: NO, we don't have the worst economic status in the world. Surprised

Greece actually does, they went bankrupt (almost) and made the Euro drop by a lot. If you don't, then who does? No offence, but nobody else is as down in the dumps with economic status like Greece.

I live in New Zealand, home to our unique culture and the place with the best ice-cream in the world (our dairy is top quality, like no others in the world, and when there was a cow disease epidemic, nothing was affected here). We are also proud to be named the world's 3rd most liveable country.

However, I live in an isolated small town. There are few electronic appliances, and if somebody purchases one over the internet (it's too far to travel to any shopping centres) it takes 2 weeks minimum for it to arrive. That's why we are so strict on hygiene, because if we are out of a supply of a certain medicine, and somebody desperately needs it, they have to wait two weeks minimum.

Electricity and water is scarce over here, and an old legend says that an extinct animal haunts the town, as apparently the last living one from that species (not counting the haunting one) died where the town was built upon. Because electricity is so scarce, power for all houses and street lamps go out at 9pm, which not only makes people get into their houses, but protects them from the creature.

Three teenage boys who got their hands onto drugs from somewhere (it's against the law in our town to be in possession of drugs, alcohol or cigarettes) and were affected by the effects of it. They wandered outside during the middle of the night, and because they thought they were so cool, tried to find the creature.

The boys were never seen again, and a few days after they were reported missing, shoes were found and blood was found on a sharp branch.

The power doesn't come back on until 6am, and we are all taught at one school (which has 30 students maximum) and although I engage in social chatting over the internet, I have never tasted these so called 'great places to eat' such as McDonalds, KFC and Burger King. Never.

Nobody gets a job in the big city, we are all confined to working for the town, and the town only. It's a pretty dreadful life, and if anyone was to attempt at escaping, they'd just get their guts ripped apart by the mysterious creature.

Kidding! I live in the wonderful urban area of New Zealand, living in a fantastic location and the largest city in the world. It's great.
Medicinal
Medicinal
Young Penguin

http://forum.theclubpenguincheats.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maygirl2 15/10/2012, 7:26 am

Medicinal wrote:Kidding! I live in the wonderful urban area of New Zealand, living in a fantastic location and the largest city in the world. It's great.

I actually bought that until you said they went missing.

Anyway, I live in AUSTRALIA. The capital of Australia is actually Canberra, though most people think it's either Melbourne or Sydney. Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Darwin, Perth, Hobart and Adelaide are all state capitals, but Canberra is the capital of Australia.
Maygirl2
Maygirl2
if i change my title today (21/12/14) how many people would notice?

https://cpforum.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 15/10/2012, 4:14 pm

Medicinal wrote:
Gotchee wrote:I live in ..... drum roll....... Greece! Very Happy

I heard they ban all sorts of electronic games there (excluding computer games). Is that true?

Gotchee wrote:FACT: NO, we don't have the worst economic status in the world. Surprised

Greece actually does, they went bankrupt (almost) and made the Euro drop by a lot. If you don't, then who does? No offence, but nobody else is as down in the dumps with economic status like Greece.

Um, you should get your facts straight. Firstly, no, nothing concerning technology is banned here. Secondly, the U.S owes 16 TRILLION DOLLARS ( Google it, if you don't believe me... ) to China and other countries, but the debt is so huge, no one really believes its going to get payed, so its pretty unknown. Germany also has a big debt. We, here, do have a "big" debt, but not as big as some other countries do. Please dont believe all that ***** the mass media say.... They make it look like we owe 1.000.0000.000.000.000.000.000 euros or something...

MOD EDIT: Please avoid using foul language. Thank you. -Sindar Toffe

Last edited by Maygirl2 on 15/10/2012, 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Swearing)
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 15/10/2012, 9:44 pm

I live in the UK! It's a really nice country. I'm very proud to be British after the amazing Olympics! Very Happy

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 15/10/2012, 10:23 pm

I live in the USA! Fact: It used to be ruled by the British.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BinkTinks 18/10/2012, 6:25 am

Los Angeles, California @United States

Ccpenguin8 says: Welcome to the forum, you may want to make an introductory thread. Please remember to read our board rules, as advertising is a violation. I have removed the link and I would like to inform you that further violations will result in actions taken against your account. Thank you.
BinkTinks
BinkTinks
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/10/2012, 3:04 am

AUSTRALIA.

Australia was visited by the British and their bread stealing convicts in 1788, but the Aborigional people have been there for 40 000 years before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down