Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP!

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 17/7/2013, 2:13 am

So basically, I got this idea in my bed. Yes, I do my best thinking in the bed. So here it is! (NOTE: Cc, I hope you don't mind I put you in this. And credit goes to both King Kane and Cc.)

Ninjas of the Elements

Chapter 1: Welcome to Club Penguin

Once, there was a small forum called Club Penguin Forum. It lived in peace for months. And then a huge army of spammers began to attack the forum! This was during summer break,  so most people were either busy or on vacation. Except for three. Wotter, Cc and KK were always patrolling the forum. They would protect it no matter what. The heroic trio began fighting against the army of spammers as soon as they eyed one. Soon enough, all spammers except one were gone. The last one was an all-powerful robot. "I AM STEEL 9900. I AM ALSO YOUR DESTROYER. BOW DOWN OR ELSE." it said. Wotter knew this was familiar to him, but who was it? Ignoring this, he, KK ad Cc began fighting against the robot. They could hardly get a dent in it! Why was this robot so powerful? While the trio thought about this, the robot attacked with a super laser. It was so powerful, it knocked out the trio...and all hope was seemingly lost for the forum. ..STEEL 9900's hand turned into a atom blaster, and it struck the trio, one at a time, turning them into...something else. And then when it was done, the atom blaster turned into a teleportation device that teleported them onto an island, never to be seen by a human again. The mouth opened up to reveal a figure: a blue crocodile with extremely sharp teeth and brains. "Finally I've gotten ridden of Wotter and some of his little buddies too; now to take his other friends by storm." And he ended this paragraph with an evil laugh.

"Wotter. Wotter? Are you even alive? Cause I don't have a hospital machine. Y'know, the one that detects your heartbeats? It goes like beep beep beep beep. Uh, you can hear me, right?" Slowly and wealky, I opened my eyes and looked around. It looked like an igloo, but I couldn't tell easily because my vision was blurry. Then I looked at KK. "KK? Why do you look like a penguin?" I asked. "Er, it's a long story. And long stories aren't really fun to tell." he replied. "I believe that the robot transformed us into penguins and sent us to Club Penguin  with some sort of alien-like technology." Cc said. I sighed. We were probably never going to get back to the forum. "So let's make it worth it." I thought out loud. I got up and looked at the mirror. I had orange, spiky hair, a white sweatshirt, and light blue shoes. I looked at KK, as my sight was more clear now. He had black, parted hair and a pair of headphones, a red shirt and orange sneakers. Then I looked at Cc. He had brown hair that looked slightly messy, a blue buttoned shirt and blue sneakers. "I've always wondered what Card-Jitsu is really like. Let's go to the Dojo and ask Sensei to teach us." I opened the door and ran out. Soon, KK followed after me. "You didn't think I'd leave you, right, buddy? I smiled. Cc soon followed. "I wouldn't abandon a friend, either." he said with a grin. And so we ran together. Eventually, we reached the Dojo. Nearly out of breath, I sluggishly opened the door and walked in. So did Cc and KK. Both were as tired as me. We walked over to Sensei. "Sensei...huff...can you help us...huff...train in Card-Jitsu?" I asked. He looked at us. "You have potential. Come with me." He took out his walking stick and walked outside of the dojo to a snow-covered area. "The old ninja hideout. It's covered in snow." I whispered to my friends. "The orange-haired one is correct. Until now. Black-haired one, come up." KK  came up. "Uh, I'm KK, brown-haired is Cc, and orange-haired is Wotter." he said. "No interruptions!" yelled Sensei.  We all became quiet. "Now, KK, look at the snow that covers the old ninja hideout. Good. Now, imagine this. You are a controlled fire, melting the snow on the hideout. When the snow is melted,  you stop." KK began to focus on what he said. I can tell because he repeated it over and over.  Then a red glow started to come from his flippers. And it shot right at the snow. When the snow melted, his fire stopped. We were amazed at KK's hidden potential! "Excellent, young student." Sensei said. He opened the door to the hideout...

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Ringo604/Thewotter604 on 12/8/2013, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty Re: Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP!

Post  King Kane 17/7/2013, 3:31 am

Ooh! I like this story! I love the dialogue, action, and me from another's perspective! I am liking this story! Great job Ringo! Very Happy  Very Happy
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP! Empty Re: Ninjas of the Elements- LAST CHAPTER UP!

Post  Ccpenguin8 17/7/2013, 10:20 am

1) LOL, of course I don't mind. It's been ages since I've been in a story. Razz

Anyway, I think this is a great story and it has - to quote Sensei - "a lot of potential". I love the way you link the forum to Club Penguin, and how you use italics and normal writing to show different locations.

10/10 is my rating - keep up the super amazing work! Very Happy
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 17/7/2013, 3:23 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:1) LOL, of course I don't mind. It's been ages since I've been in a story. Razz

Anyway, I think this is a great story and it has - to quote Sensei - "a lot of potential". I love the way you link the forum to Club Penguin, and how you use italics and normal writing to show different locations.

Thanks, Cc! That really means a lot to me, since 10/10 is a rare rating. I'm going to start the next chapter soon and finish it after I'm done with camp.
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 17/7/2013, 6:43 pm

Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:1) LOL, of course I don't mind. It's been ages since I've been in a story. Razz

Thanks, Cc! That really means a lot to me, since 10/10 is a rare rating. I'm going to start the next chapter soon and finish it after I'm done with camp.

You're welcome. Smile

I look forward to the next chapter and good luck with your camp. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 18/7/2013, 3:39 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:

You're welcome. Smile

I look forward to the next chapter and good luck with your camp. Smile
I go to a day camp from 9:30 AM to 4 PM that ends August 5th, so yeah. ANYWAY, here's Chapter 2:

Chapter 2: Way of the Ninja

The blue crocodile began to transform CPF into his own image. Soon, it was a new forum. The blue crocodile had changed the old forum into Evil Gatherings Forum, or EGF. It was all part of the villain's plan to destroy Wotter, as he wanted revenge for what Wotter had done to him in the past. He went onto the main computer controlling the forum, and sent an invite to who he knew would defeat Wotter; Herbert P. Bear. Soon, Herbert joined the forum, and sat down at a table, waiting for someone else to come over. An evil smile came across the blue crocodile as he sat across from Herbert. "Why, if it isn't my old pal. Steel." he said. "I've sent those guards to Club Penguin as penguins. Now all you have to do is destroy them." Steel said. "I'll pay you $1,000 dollars for it." Herbert thought about Steel's offer. "Anything else you'd like to throw in?" Herbert asked. Steel sighed. "Okay. I'll temporarily lend you my sword." "Then it's done. I'll begin making my plan immediately." Herbert replied. Then he walked out.

"Wow." was all I could use to describe the amazing new Ninja Hideout. It was extended at least half the size of it. Training machines everywhere instead of the old Card-Jitsu mats. I noticed hangers holding different colored ninja suits and shoes. Plus there were other rooms, of course. "Sensei, are you going to show us how to unlock our powers, right?" I asked him. "Soon, student. Patience is a virtue." He brought Cc into another room. Me and KK followed and listened. "Student, look at this candle." I heard it lighting up. Imagine you are a calm wave, landing on the beach." Then I heard the sound of the candle burning out. "Good. Now burn out my controlled fire. After that I heard a loud burn, then a loud splashing. Suddenly, the door burst open, with a giant wave coming out! I knew what to do. I closed my eyes, imagining what Sensei would say to me. "Imagine you are a snowstorm. You freeze what is in front of you." I opened my eyes, and a white glow came from my flippers. The wave froze into, well, a frozen wave. Sensei walked over to KK. "If you would lightly melt the ice." he said. KK did as Sensei said, and the ice melted into a small puddle. "Hey, a little water won't hurt." I said with a smirk. "Well done, students. You have earned your ninja suits." He walked over to the hooks and took off the suits. "Use these to fight against evil. Your first mission will to get the Weapons of Elements. Ninjas, you must prepare immediately. Here are some swords." He took out some swords and handed one each to us. "Go get changed and set out to the volcano to find the Nunchuks of Fire." We each walked into the changing rooms to change into our suits. Soon we came out. And then we began to head out to the volcano.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Ringo604/Thewotter604 on 19/7/2013, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 18/7/2013, 3:55 am

Nice! This story gets better and better! Great job! Very Happy  Very Happy
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 18/7/2013, 10:12 am

Haha, brilliant! I love the 'EGF'. Razz

Your detailed description of how we trained with Sensei is amazing, too. Smile

Looking forward to the next chapter,
Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 19/7/2013, 4:19 am

Chapter 3: Flames of the Nunchuks of Fire

"Get...a...weapon...of ultimate power. That's it. I'll get the Weapons of the Elements. Then I'll combine them together to make an ultimate weapon of purely power; then I'll use that weapon to destroy those pesky penguins...hahaha...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "Click click click." Obviously, this was Herbert's lair. "Quiet Klutzy, I'm dialoguing. It's what bad guys do. Wait, you said to check the main computer to see what they're doing? Eh, it's worth a shot." He walked to the main computer and typed in a command. The computer's command was to locate Wotter, so it did. He was climbing up a volcano along with the others that Herbert had sent to Club Penguin. He typed in "Volcano's name". "Lord and master Herbert, the volcano's name is St. Flamey." Herbert decided to change the computer's typing command to voice command. "Computer, give info about St. Flamey." he said. "St. Flamey is a volcano that has lived for 100 years and named by Sensei. It currently contains the Nunchuks of Fire." the computer replied to its lord and master Herbert's command. "Of course. Sensei is probably the ninjas' teacher, so he sent hem to get the Nunchuks of Fire. But I'll snatch them first. Computer, deploy 100 Herbots to the location of Wotter immediately." Herbert said. "Herbots deployed. Anything else, lord and master Herbert?" the computer asked. "Click click clack." clicked Klutzy. "You're right, Klutzy. With only 50 Herbots, I would never be able to take over Club Penguin...again. Computer, have each Herbot build 10 new Herbots." Herbert said. "Herbots will be finished in 1 hour, lord and master Herbert. Anything else?" the computer replied. "Show me how Wotter is doing, and his little friends. Klutzy, cook me some popcorn." The computer's screen changed to a picture of the ninjas noticing the Herbots..and the fire ninja fell into the volcano.

"KK...no.." I said, my eyes tearing up. Then the tears froze. I sighed and threw the frozen tears at a Herbot. Then I froze the Herbot and sliced it into half with my sword. Cc sent a huge wave at 15 bots, short-circuiting all of them. I created an ice slide, and me and Cc jumped on it. We slid down and sliced several robots in half. I continued the ice slide until we defeated most of the robots. "Cc, use water to cool down the volcano. I'll take care of the rest of those bots." I said. I quickly froze the bots while Cc cooled the volcano. "Now let's go save KK." I said as me and Cc jumped in the volcano. We both took out our swords and pushed them into the volcano. Slowly, we climbed down, making sure we didn't touch the lava. I saw KK, and he was literally BURNING hot. Then the volcano started rumbling. "It's gonna erupt. If KK can survive the lava's heat, he's obviously immune to heat and fire. He'll be able to withstand the volcano when it erupts. Let's get out of here." We got out of the volcano and back to the hideout in time before the volcano erupted. And thankfully, KK had the fire Nunchuks. "That's one weapon down." I said.

To be continued...
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 19/7/2013, 4:25 am

Wow! You're doing these chapters at an amazing rate! Razz

Great!

Very Happy
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 19/7/2013, 6:18 am

CC, I believe this storied should be stickied as soon as it finishes, and is moved to "Finished CP Stories". Promise me this CC! Very Happy  You did this to "CP Civil War" and I presume "Revenge of the Sahara"? Razz
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 19/7/2013, 10:36 am

King Kane wrote:CC, I believe this storied should be stickied as soon as it finishes, and is moved to "Finished CP Stories". Promise me this CC! Very Happy  You did this to "CP Civil War" and I presume "Revenge of the Sahara"? Razz

It will be moved to Finished CP Stories, but I can't promise anything. I don't even sticky most of my own stories. Razz

Depends how many people like the story. If we get lots of replies here and the story is well written, it'll definitely be stickied. We just need to wait and see. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 29/7/2013, 2:26 am

Chapter 4: A New Threat

NOTE: This takes place a week after Chapter 3: Herbert and Steel have ended their partnership, the Ninjas have collected the weapons, and a new threat has emerged from the darkness...

A wooden hand pointed at a poorly drawn map. "The destined one is located here. We sneak into there and capture the destined one. If his destiny is not fulfilled, chaos and destruction will be fulfilled." a voice said. "That's a great idea, Scrap. Midnight is in 5 minutes, so we should go now." a deeper voice said. "Yes, Tank. Lord Tusk has already given us permission to go. Let us head out now, Tank." Scrap said. "It is only a few minutes to walk from here to the destined one's location." Like Scrap had said, it only took a few minutes for the two to arrive at their destination. When they arrived, Tank took his weapon and changed it into a bag made out of snow. They snuck into the destined one's room. A sign said "I'M BRENDAN AND THAT'S IT" near his bed. "So that's the destined one's name. Brendan." Scrap said. "Whateva. Let's just get 'im." Tank said. The two approached Brendan's bed. When the two snowmen were about to capture Brendan, he woke up, and jumped through both of them in a single leap! Quickly, Brendan ran out, grabbing a black scythe and a backpack. He reached the cliff of the mountain that his family lived on.  Turning into a shadow, he jumped down.

It was 8 AM. "Goooood morning, everyone!" KK yelled. "AAAAAAH!" both me and Cc yelled. "I was up earlier than you guys. And I found a guy near the mountain. He has a scar on his eye. Like, straight through." KK said. "We better tell Sensei." I said. "After that we'll have breakfast, then leave." "Oh, I told Sensei. He says we have to eat breakfast before we go out." KK said. So we did. After we finished breakfast, we quickly got dressed and got out weapons. We came out of the hideout and jumped onto the roof to get closer to the path to the mountain. "Alright, guys. Let's make things fun." I said as I created an ice slide to guide us to the bottom of the mountain. We went above the volcano, around the waterfall and to the mountain's bottom. We found the boy, with a scar on his eye and bumps and bruises everywhere. "Let's get you to the hideout. Sensei will know what to do." I said. Cc pointed to a black scythe and said "That's probably his. We should take it back." "I agree." I said. We went back to the hideout, and told Sensei what happened. "We will let him test here. But we keep him. Because he is the destined one." he said.

To be continued...
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 29/7/2013, 9:42 am

It's a great story! The plot keeps the reader in anticipation, and there are some kinda-cliffhangers. The idea itself is unique as well! Great job Ringo! 12.9/12.9!

CPC
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 29/7/2013, 10:08 am

I admit it - I envy you for being able to come up with such an imaginative story and good plot. As always, a brilliant chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one - will the destined one be revealed?!
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 30/7/2013, 3:34 pm

Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:Chapter 4: A New Threat

NOTE: This takes place a week after Chapter 3: Herbert and Steel have ended their partnership, the Ninjas have collected the weapons, and a new threat has emerged from the darkness...

A wooden hand pointed at a poorly drawn map. "The destined one is located here. We sneak into there and capture the destined one. If his destiny is not fulfilled, chaos and destruction will be fulfilled." a voice said. "That's a great idea, Scrap. Midnight is in 5 minutes, so we should go now." a deeper voice said. "Yes, Tank. Lord Tusk has already given us permission to go. Let us head out now, Tank." Scrap said. "It is only a few minutes to walk from here to the destined one's location." Like Scrap had said, it only took a few minutes for the two to arrive at their destination. When they arrived, Tank took his weapon and changed it into a bag made out of snow. They snuck into the destined one's room. A sign said "I'M BRENDAN AND THAT'S IT" near his bed. "So that's the destined one's name. Brendan." Scrap said. "Whateva. Let's just get 'im." Tank said. The two approached Brendan's bed. When the two snowmen were about to capture Brendan, he woke up, and jumped through both of them in a single leap! Quickly, Brendan ran out, grabbing a black scythe and a backpack. He reached the cliff of the mountain that his family lived on.  Turning into a shadow, he jumped down.

It was 8 AM. "Goooood morning, everyone!" KK yelled. "AAAAAAH!" both me and Cc yelled. "I was up earlier than you guys. And I found a guy near the mountain. He has a scar on his eye. Like, straight through." KK said. "We better tell Sensei." I said. "After that we'll have breakfast, then leave." "Oh, I told Sensei. He says we have to eat breakfast before we go out." KK said. So we did. After we finished breakfast, we quickly got dressed and got out weapons. We came out of the hideout and jumped onto the roof to get closer to the path to the mountain. "Alright, guys. Let's make things fun." I said as I created an ice slide to guide us to the bottom of the mountain. We went above the volcano, around the waterfall and to the mountain's bottom. We found the boy, with a scar on his eye and bumps and bruises everywhere. "Let's get you to the hideout. Sensei will know what to do." I said. Cc pointed to a black scythe and said "That's probably his. We should take it back." "I agree." I said. We went back to the hideout, and told Sensei what happened. "We will let him test here. But we keep him. Because he is the destined one." he said.

To be continued...
Nice! I ♥ the Shadow Ninja Part! But I'm actually not that noisy in real life! :PAnyway, can't wait for the next chapter!

KK

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 1/8/2013, 11:20 am

@KK - Hear, hear.

May I ask when you plan to release the next chapter? Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 3/8/2013, 12:36 am

Sorry for not posting a chapter yet, but it takes lots of time to write this, especially since I usually do it on my iTouch. I promise. In fact, I'll do it now.

Chapter 5: Attack on Ninja Hideout

"Lord Tusk, it is no matter that I have failed in my plan to capture the destined one. As a villain always should, I have a backup plan. Attack the hideout of the Ninja. We will capture the destined one. And destroy him." said Scrap. "Perfect. Go. Travel by snow. Immediately." Tusk commanded. "Yes, Lord Tusk." The 50 current snowmen traveled to the Ninja Hideout by melting into the snow and then turning back to normal when they reached the hideout. Immediately Scrap broke down the door, letting the rest of the snowmen into the hideout. The rest of the snowmen ran in, attacking the ninja who seemed that they were about to go on a mission. "The destined one is there. Get him!" Scrap commanded as he pointed to Brendan. But the ninjas; you know who they are by now; protected Brendan. "It's okay, guys. I'll help." Brendan said as he jumped on three of the snowmen's heads to get to the roof. Meanwhile, Wotter threw his stars, slicing through two of the snowmen, and sliced two more while coming back to him. KK shook his Nunchuks around, then pointed at a snowman, burning him up. He did the same for two more snowmen. Cc slammed his hammer down, causing a giant wave of water to appear and when it crashed down, it destroyed ten of the snowmen. Brendan turned into a shadow, and when he jumped down, he shot dark energy from his hands, destroying all but two. "Dark energy eats through anything." Brendan said with a grin. "R-retreat!" Scrap yelled, as he and Tank ran out of the hideout. The ninja cheered; well, most of them. "That made me sleepy. It's getting late. Let's go to bed." Everybody else agreed, and they went to sleep...

I was in the middle of a dark room. Alone. Then the light turned on. "Steel." I growled. "So you're behind all this." "Of course I was, you stupid penguin. I controlled the robot that tabs formed you and your buddies into penguins. I recruited Herbert and Tusk to try and destroy you. But both of those idiots have failed...of course I have to do everything myself. Before he could do anything, I tackled him. I grabbed onto him, trying to pull him, when his stomach literally came off, with an electrical buzzing sound. And I thought my eyes had deceived me. But they weren't. Steel was a penguin! "No..no...this can't be happening. It's not possible. It's definitely a dream!" I yelled. "It [i]is
a dream. I'm transmitting this to your mind. I thought that if I knocked you out in your dream, you would be too afraid to battle anything. You'd quit being a ninja, so I could capture you while your guard was down. But I'll give you a secret before I go. I am Brendan's father." I woke up, breathing heavily. I checked the clock. 9:00 AM. "KK? Cc? I need to tell you something important." They walked over to me. "Steel is a penguin, and he is Brendan's father." I said.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 3/8/2013, 6:38 am

Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:Sorry for not posting a chapter yet, but it takes lots of time to write this, especially since I usually do it on my iTouch. I promise. In fact, I'll do it now.

Chapter 5: Attack on Ninja Hideout

"Lord Tusk, it is no matter that I have failed in my plan to capture the destined one. As a villain always should, I have a backup plan. Attack the hideout of the Ninja. We will capture the destined one. And destroy him." said Scrap. "Perfect. Go. Travel by snow. Immediately." Tusk commanded. "Yes, Lord Tusk." The 50 current snowmen traveled to the Ninja Hideout by melting into the snow and then turning back to normal when they reached the hideout. Immediately Scrap broke down the door, letting the rest of the snowmen into the hideout. The rest of the snowmen ran in, attacking the ninja who seemed that they were about to go on a mission. "The destined one is there. Get him!" Scrap commanded as he pointed to Brendan. But the ninjas; you know who they are by now; protected Brendan. "It's okay, guys. I'll help." Brendan said as he jumped on three of the snowmen's heads to get to the roof. Meanwhile, Wotter threw his stars, slicing through two of the snowmen, and sliced two more while coming back to him. KK shook his Nunchuks around, then pointed at a snowman, burning him up. He did the same for two more snowmen. Cc slammed his hammer down, causing a giant wave of water to appear and when it crashed down, it destroyed ten of the snowmen. Brendan turned into a shadow, and when he jumped down, he shot dark energy from his hands, destroying all but two. "Dark energy eats through anything." Brendan said with a grin. "R-retreat!" Scrap yelled, as he and Tank ran out of the hideout. The ninja cheered; well, most of them. "That made me sleepy. It's getting late. Let's go to bed." Everybody else agreed, and they went to sleep...

I was in the middle of a dark room. Alone. Then the light turned on. "Steel." I growled. "So you're behind all this." "Of course I was, you stupid penguin. I controlled the robot that tabs formed you and your buddies into penguins. I recruited Herbert and Tusk to try and destroy you. But both of those idiots have failed...of course I have to do everything myself. Before he could do anything, I tackled him. I grabbed onto him, trying to pull him, when his stomach literally came off, with an electrical buzzing sound. And I thought my eyes had deceived me. But they weren't. Steel was a penguin! "No..no...this can't be happening. It's not possible. It's definitely a dream!" I yelled. "It is a dream. I'm transmitting this to your mind. I thought that if I knocked you out in your dream, you would be too afraid to battle anything. You'd quit being a ninja, so I could capture you while your guard was down. But I'll give you a secret before I go. I am Brendan's father." I woke up, breathing heavily. I checked the clock. 9:00 AM. "KK? Cc? I need to tell you something important." They walked over to me. "Steel is a penguin, and he is Brendan's father." I said.

TO BE CONTINUED

Nice! 5 Stars! great Work Wotter! :PLOVE IT.

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 12/8/2013, 7:02 pm

Chapter 6: Endgame

"RAAAAH!" Cc yelled as he hit Steel's robot with his hammer. But Steel's robot picked him up by the hammer and threw him into the wall. "You stupid penguins think you can defeat me? Ha! Not possible." Steel yelled. I thought about it for a bit. Then I had an idea. "Ninjas, huddle up!" I yelled, as KK, Cc, and Brendan came running up to me. "We can't defeat him with our powers alone. But if we use an all-out attack with all of our powers..." Apparently Steel heard us, as he walked up to us. "I didn't think you had brains. Don't you realize only my son can defeat me?" he said as he picked up Brendan. He walked away, and put him down. Slowly, he exited out of the robot. "Seems that I can finally walk, after all these years in the robot. Anyway, let's get this done." Steel said. And then Brendan turned into a shadow. He was trying to strike Steel while his back was turned with his scythe, but Steel grabbed Brendan's scythe and threw it, with him holding onto it, into a wall. But this didn't cause Brendan to give up. No, he jumped out of the wall and hit the ground with his scythe, causing a huge crack in the ground to open up, with Brendan avoiding it. Steel only barely held on to the floor, as Brendan walked over to him. "Any last words, father?" he said. "You can't do this, son. You're not brave enough!" Steel yelled. "It's my destiny." Brendan said while he removed his dad's flippers from the floor. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Steel yelled as he fell deep underground. "Yeah! Brendan did it! All right! Go Brendan!" KK said. We cheered for Brendan, but he wasn't cheering. I walked over to the crack, and saw a strange "elemental" glow coming from it. My ninja instincts told me to jump away from it, just in time. But Brendan wasn't so lucky. A combination of fire, water, and snow hit him in the face. He tried to hold it back with his dark energy. I decided that he needed a dose of snow, so I shot snow from my flippers into the crack, holding it down a bit more. KK decided to go with me and shot fire from his flippers into the crack. So did Cc. Then there was a huge explosion...one that literally blew the roof.

Steel was gone. I knew because I looked in the crack and I saw Steel. He was lying on the ground, his mouth open, and his eyes closed. He wasn't moving. And Brendan fell onto the floor. "Uuuuugh...." he groaned. "Brendan, are you alright?" I asked. "Avenge....me..." he said. His eyes closed, and he fell flat onto the floor. I pulled off my mask, with tears falling from my face...and as usual they froze. "Brendan....no...don't go..." I said with my voice cracking. Cc picked up the seemingly lifeless body of Brendan. He felt around Brendan. Then Cc shook his head. "It's no use. He's gone." he said. Cc took off his mask, and KK did the same. "Ew, it smells in here." KK said. I took off his clothing, and hung it up, as well as his scythe. I took a piece of wood and a nail, and on it I wrote "FOR THE NEXT DESTINED ONE". I put it above the items, and hung it up with the nail. "We'll use it...to remember him." I said as I smiled. We became the new protectors of Club Penguin, fighting against other enemies such as Herbert's robots and the Snowmen. All while remembering the one who sacrificed his life to defeat the evil overlord...Brendan, the Shadow Ninja.

END
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 14/8/2013, 7:04 am

Chapter 6: Endgame

"RAAAAH!" Cc yelled as he hit Steel's robot with his hammer. But Steel's robot picked him up by the hammer and threw him into the wall. "You stupid penguins think you can defeat me? Ha! Not possible." Steel yelled. I thought about it for a bit. Then I had an idea. "Ninjas, huddle up!" I yelled, as KK, Cc, and Brendan came running up to me. "We can't defeat him with our powers alone. But if we use an all-out attack with all of our powers..." Apparently Steel heard us, as he walked up to us. "I didn't think you had brains. Don't you realize only my son can defeat me?" he said as he picked up Brendan. He walked away, and put him down. Slowly, he exited out of the robot. "Seems that I can finally walk, after all these years in the robot. Anyway, let's get this done." Steel said. And then Brendan turned into a shadow. He was trying to strike Steel while his back was turned with his scythe, but Steel grabbed Brendan's scythe and threw it, with him holding onto it, into a wall. But this didn't cause Brendan to give up. No, he jumped out of the wall and hit the ground with his scythe, causing a huge crack in the ground to open up, with Brendan avoiding it. Steel only barely held on to the floor, as Brendan walked over to him. "Any last words, father?" he said. "You can't do this, son. You're not brave enough!" Steel yelled. "It's my destiny." Brendan said while he removed his dad's flippers from the floor. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Steel yelled as he fell deep underground. "Yeah! Brendan did it! All right! Go Brendan!" KK said. We cheered for Brendan, but he wasn't cheering. I walked over to the crack, and saw a strange "elemental" glow coming from it. My ninja instincts told me to jump away from it, just in time. But Brendan wasn't so lucky. A combination of fire, water, and snow hit him in the face. He tried to hold it back with his dark energy. I decided that he needed a dose of snow, so I shot snow from my flippers into the crack, holding it down a bit more. KK decided to go with me and shot fire from his flippers into the crack. So did Cc. Then there was a huge explosion...one that literally blew the roof.

Steel was gone. I knew because I looked in the crack and I saw Steel. He was lying on the ground, his mouth open, and his eyes closed. He wasn't moving. And Brendan fell onto the floor. "Uuuuugh...." he groaned. "Brendan, are you alright?" I asked. "Avenge....me..." he said. His eyes closed, and he fell flat onto the floor. I pulled off my mask, with tears falling from my face...and as usual they froze. "Brendan....no...don't go..." I said with my voice cracking. Cc picked up the seemingly lifeless body of Brendan. He felt around Brendan. Then Cc shook his head. "It's no use. He's gone." he said. Cc took off his mask, and KK did the same. "Ew, it smells in here." KK said. I took off his clothing, and hung it up, as well as his scythe. I took a piece of wood and a nail, and on it I wrote "FOR THE NEXT DESTINED ONE". I put it above the items, and hung it up with the nail. "We'll use it...to remember him." I said as I smiled. We became the new protectors of Club Penguin, fighting against other enemies such as Herbert's robots and the Snowmen. All while remembering the one who sacrificed his life to defeat the evil overlord...Brendan, the Shadow Ninja.

END
1) Nice avatar you got there! Very Happy 

2) AMAZING! OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE BEST STORY IN THE WORLD!! OMG OMG OMG! 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 ! Very Happy 5 STARS

Great job, Wotter, and I truly enjoyed the series.

Razz 

KK
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 14/8/2013, 10:56 am

Wow, great story! :DI really enjoyed reading it. 9/10!

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 16/8/2013, 6:22 pm

Hmm. Someone... (Meaning Cc) should:

Move this to Finished CP Stories

AND

Give this a Sticky
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 16/8/2013, 6:56 pm

Move this to Finished CP Stories and give this a sticky please* Razz

Lol, just kidding. Yes, I've been meaning to do that for a while, but I forgot what with all the other stuff going on. Smile

Moved and stickied.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 17/8/2013, 2:17 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Move this to Finished CP Stories and give this a sticky please* Razz

Lol, just kidding. Yes, I've been meaning to do that for a while, but I forgot what with all the other stuff going on. Smile

Moved and stickied.
Mr. President we have A CRISIS!!!! AAH!! affraid 

The thread isn't stickied. Razz
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next