Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party?

3 posters

Go down

Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party?

Post  Sindar Toffe 11/1/2013, 10:03 pm

I am! It looks amazing, I love all the 'play as something else' ideas coming into the game. The idea of being a dinosaur sounds really interesting, and we're also getting new rooms to explore! 2013 is looking great on Club Penguin, it's starting much better than 2012 did! Razz

Are you looking forward to the Prehistoric Party?

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty Re: Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party?

Post  Mango Smango 11/1/2013, 10:31 pm

Im not really looking forward to it, because Club Penguin has had so many "adventure" parties. And I think the turning into something idea is kinda getting boring. It was fun at the puffle party, but I think we should at least get like an item to keep that makes us keep turning into it whenever we want after the party! I think we should have more parties like the Penguin Play Awards and the Summer Party. Now it seems like they are all about some kind of mission or adventure. I liked when it was just to have fun and party! Smile
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party? Empty Re: Is anyone else looking forward to the Prehistoric Party?

Post  Gotchee 12/1/2013, 9:42 am

Mango Smango wrote:Im not really looking forward to it, because Club Penguin has had so many "adventure" parties. And I think the turning into something idea is kinda getting boring. It was fun at the puffle party, but I think we should at least get like an item to keep that makes us keep turning into it whenever we want after the party! I think we should have more parties like the Penguin Play Awards and the Summer Party. Now it seems like they are all about some kind of mission or adventure. I liked when it was just to have fun and party! Smile

Yeah, I kinda agree. Anyway, it's not that I totally look forward to it. The only reason I actually log in CP is to collect the pin/new BG's and free party items. However, we hadn't had a Pre-Historic party before, so I'm curious to see how it will be. Smile
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 12/1/2013, 9:39 pm

Mango Smango wrote:Im not really looking forward to it, because Club Penguin has had so many "adventure" parties. And I think the turning into something idea is kinda getting boring. It was fun at the puffle party, but I think we should at least get like an item to keep that makes us keep turning into it whenever we want after the party! I think we should have more parties like the Penguin Play Awards and the Summer Party. Now it seems like they are all about some kind of mission or adventure. I liked when it was just to have fun and party! Smile

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. Hopefully, maybe in February or March, we can have more of a party than a mission or adventure.

@Gotchee - I'm similar to you, nowadays I only really log on if there's a party Sad

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down