Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
15/7/2017, 4:26 am by Arctic DJ

» Info
3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

» Happy 10th Birthday CP!
1/4/2016, 5:13 pm by Jet Pack Guy

» Merry Christmas!
25/12/2015, 10:29 pm by Ccpenguin8

» I miss y'all =(
25/10/2015, 2:52 am by King Kane

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


Hollywood Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood Party

Post  Sindar Toffe on 3/2/2013, 11:15 am

The Hollywood Party looks pretty good; I was looking forward to the Prehistoric Party but I got sick of it by the 2nd day. The Hollywood Party reminds me of the Penguin Play Awards so I'm hoping the party isn't that with a new name. I can see the new penguin designs in the banners for the party, they are MUCH improved from the January 2013 Catalogue but I still prefer the old ones. Sad

Are you looking forward to the Hollywood Party?

Sindar
avatar
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Posts : 781
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 18
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Party

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 on 3/2/2013, 6:54 pm

I'm hoping it's not like the Play awards; I never really liked it, and whoever I voted for hardly ever one, which upsets me.

But yeah, I'm loking forward to the Hollywood Party, especially since I have a membership and I'll be able to be in the plays. c:
avatar
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Posts : 177
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 15
Location : The Batcave

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Party

Post  Gotchee on 3/2/2013, 8:40 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:The Hollywood Party looks pretty good; I was looking forward to the Prehistoric Party but I got sick of it by the 2nd day. The Hollywood Party reminds me of the Penguin Play Awards so I'm hoping the party isn't that with a new name. I can see the new penguin designs in the banners for the party, they are MUCH improved from the January 2013 Catalogue but I still prefer the old ones. Sad

Are you looking forward to the Hollywood Party?

Sindar

Well, I'm curious to see it, but its not that I really really look forward to it. I never really look forward to any CP parties anymore, cause the old ones were a lot better. I also don't like the fact that Club Penguin recycles the '' transform into something '' idea all the time. I got membership too, via my 1 week codes, so I can enjoy everything.

Sindar - you were looking forward to the P.P party, but you got sick? So what? I always browse the internet when I'm sick, unless I feel like I'm gonna puke or something.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  <----- this is a cyclops
avatar
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Posts : 774
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : The Imperial Province

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Party

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 3/2/2013, 9:22 pm

Gotchee wrote:
Sindar Toffe wrote:The Hollywood Party looks pretty good; I was looking forward to the Prehistoric Party but I got sick of it by the 2nd day. The Hollywood Party reminds me of the Penguin Play Awards so I'm hoping the party isn't that with a new name. I can see the new penguin designs in the banners for the party, they are MUCH improved from the January 2013 Catalogue but I still prefer the old ones. Sad

Are you looking forward to the Hollywood Party?

Sindar

Well, I'm curious to see it, but its not that I really really look forward to it. I never really look forward to any CP parties anymore, cause the old ones were a lot better. I also don't like the fact that Club Penguin recycles the '' transform into something '' idea all the time. I got membership too, via my 1 week codes, so I can enjoy everything.

Sindar - you were looking forward to the P.P party, but you got sick? So what? I always browse the internet when I'm sick, unless I feel like I'm gonna puke or something.

In British English, "sick" means that he got bored of the party. Well, at least, it does in that context. Smile

Anyway, as for your concern about the Penguin Play Awards, that party was based upon voting for the best play. In the Hollywood Party, you actually get to act in them and make 'movies'.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Party

Post  Mango Smango on 4/2/2013, 10:39 pm

I am really excited! I LOVED the new catalog this month, it had so many clothes and even a recolored version of my favorite dress ever that I had been begging cp to bring back! I love parties like the hollywood party, I was getting sick of all of the adventure parties. Also by looking at the login screens you can tell what the movies might be, and one of them definitely looked like High School Musical, and that was my favorite movie when I was little so I can't wait! Also some people thought that another one might be Monsters vs Aliens, but I dont know because I have never seen that.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][/img]
Club Penguin Player Since May 28, 2007
My Site! My Twitter My Youtube
avatar
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

Posts : 326
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 17
Location : USA

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Party

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 4/2/2013, 11:13 pm

Mango Smango wrote:I am really excited! I LOVED the new catalog this month, it had so many clothes and even a recolored version of my favorite dress ever that I had been begging cp to bring back! I love parties like the hollywood party, I was getting sick of all of the adventure parties. Also by looking at the login screens you can tell what the movies might be, and one of them definitely looked like High School Musical, and that was my favorite movie when I was little so I can't wait! Also some people thought that another one might be Monsters vs Aliens, but I dont know because I have never seen that.

Well, there is an Adventure Party every January, a Holiday Party every December, a Fair every September, a Music Jam every July, a Halloween Party every October, a Puffle Party every March, an April Fool's Party every April, and a Saint Patrick's Day party on St Patrick's Day - sometimes. The rest is up to chance. Razz

As for the catalogue, that's interesting. Most people hate it - at least someone likes it. Smile
Anyway, I hope that the movies are original CP ones. If they aren't, they'll have to be some kind of Disney film. Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Party

Post  Mango Smango on 5/2/2013, 11:10 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Mango Smango wrote:I am really excited! I LOVED the new catalog this month, it had so many clothes and even a recolored version of my favorite dress ever that I had been begging cp to bring back! I love parties like the hollywood party, I was getting sick of all of the adventure parties. Also by looking at the login screens you can tell what the movies might be, and one of them definitely looked like High School Musical, and that was my favorite movie when I was little so I can't wait! Also some people thought that another one might be Monsters vs Aliens, but I dont know because I have never seen that.

Well, there is an Adventure Party every January, a Holiday Party every December, a Fair every September, a Music Jam every July, a Halloween Party every October, a Puffle Party every March, an April Fool's Party every April, and a Saint Patrick's Day party on St Patrick's Day - sometimes. The rest is up to chance. Razz

As for the catalogue, that's interesting. Most people hate it - at least someone likes it. Smile
Anyway, I hope that the movies are original CP ones. If they aren't, they'll have to be some kind of Disney film. Smile
Yeah I like the hollywood designs. I still dont like the new penguin designs, but the catalog was better than last month! And since high school musical is a disney movie, and you can see a red cheerleader in most of the loading screens, I think theres a good chance it will be there!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][/img]
Club Penguin Player Since May 28, 2007
My Site! My Twitter My Youtube
avatar
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

Posts : 326
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 17
Location : USA

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Party

Post  Mango Smango on 6/2/2013, 10:16 pm

i just found out that they are cp's original movies! But, one of them will be "Penguin High 3", so I am guessing that will probably be a CP version of "High School Musical 3". Very Happy

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][/img]
Club Penguin Player Since May 28, 2007
My Site! My Twitter My Youtube
avatar
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

Posts : 326
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 17
Location : USA

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Party

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum