Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting.

3 posters

Go down

Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting.

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 7:03 pm

It was a stormy night when Herbert was sitting on a rock all alone searching for a idea that could help him DESTROY Club Penguin. Herbert never loved anyone infact not even Sensei who himself taught him when he was a cub. Sometimes he used to remember those moments with the Sensei but he never really cared about him. One day while sitting there all alone Herbert heard a clicking noise coming from over the river. He saw that a little crab was trying to swim. Herbert was not amused and he started going back. Suddenly the crab made a clicking noise which reminded Herbert of the same tune his mother used to Hum to him when he was a cub. He then quickly crossed the river and got the crab before he drowned. Herbert's heart melted because of the crab's big, watery eyes and knew that the crab felt the same pain he felt. Herbert then took him to his lab.

He did some experiments on the crab which gave him a master-piece to destroy Club Penguin, The Clicking 9000. Herbert then tried to find a name for him. At first Herbert was making weird names like Herberto or Gonzalez but then after hearing all his clicking he named him Klutzy. As Klutzy grew up he became a partner in crime for Herbert. Herbert loved him more than his gadgets but never showed this affection to him. He sometimes used to hit him when he used to fail the tests Herbert had given him, but in the end he always ended up giving a speech to him saying '' Klutzy I do this for your own good, you have to AT LEAST complete these tests to help me''

After many years of training Klutzy was the mastermind in most of Herbert's plans. They both bonded closer every day even to this day they both remain good friends and partners in crime.
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty Re: Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting.

Post  Boy Wonder 27/11/2012, 2:04 am

Here are some Mistakes...

It was a stormy night when Herbert was sitting on a rock all alone searching for a idea that could help him DESTROY Club Penguin. Herbert never loved anyone infact not even Sensei who himself taught him when he was a cub. Sometimes he used to remember those moments with the Sensei but he never really cared about him. One day while sitting there all alone Herbert heard a clicking noise coming from over the river. He saw that a little crab was trying to swim. Herbert was not amused and he started going back. Suddenly the crab made a clicking noise which reminded Herbert of the same tune his mother used to Hum to him when he was a cub. He then quickly crossed the river and got the crab before he drowned. Herbert's heart melted because of the crab's big, watery eyes and knew that the crab felt the same pain he felt. Herbert then took him to his lab.

He did some experiments on the crab which gave him a master-piece to destroy Club Penguin, The Clicking 9000. Herbert then tried to find a name for him. At first Herbert was making weird names like Herberto or Gonzalez but then after hearing all his clicking he named him Klutzy. As Klutzy grew up he became a partner in crime for Herbert. Herbert loved him more than his gadgets but never showed this affection to him. He sometimes used to hit him when he used to fail the tests Herbert had given him, but in the end he always ended up giving a speech to him saying
'' Klutzy I do this for your own good, you have to AT LEAST complete these tests to help me''

After many years of training Klutzy was the mastermind in most of Herbert's plans. They both bonded closer every day even to this day they both remain good friends and partners in crime.

Just remember, new speaker, new line...

Example:

Wrong -
"Hello" Jacob Said! "Hey Man How Are you?" Asked Charmian. Jacob then looked at Charmian. "Good thanks" Jacob Replied.

Correct -
"Hello" Jacob Said
"Hey man how are you?" asked Charmian. Jacob then looked at Charmian.
"Good thanks" Jacob replied.
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting. Empty Re: Herbert and Klutzy's First Meeting.

Post  Sky Blue 27/11/2012, 12:09 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:Here are some Mistakes...

He did some experiments on the crab which gave him a master-piece to destroy Club Penguin, The Clicking 9000. Herbert then tried to find a name for him. At first Herbert was making weird names like Herberto or Gonzalez but then after hearing all his clicking he named him Klutzy. As Klutzy grew up he became a partner in crime for Herbert. Herbert loved him more than his gadgets but never showed this affection to him. He sometimes used to hit him when he used to fail the tests Herbert had given him, but in the end he always ended up giving a speech to him saying
'' Klutzy I do this for your own good, you have to AT LEAST complete these tests to help me''

Example:

Wrong -
"Hello" Jacob Said! "Hey Man How Are you?" Asked Charmian. Jacob then looked at Charmian. "Good thanks" Jacob Replied.

Correct -
"Hello" Jacob Said

Ah,yes. I sometimes lose track of what I'm writing but these things you told me are certainly going to help me, Thanks!

Very Happy
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicktang10 28/11/2012, 9:53 am

Sky Blue wrote:

Example:

Wrong -

Correct -
"Hello" Jacob Said

Ah,yes. I sometimes lose track of what I'm writing but these things you told me are certainly going to help me, Thanks!

Very Happy

New speaker, new line isn't that necessary all the time. It depends on how you write the story. Playscript style, use one line for one person at a time. Paragraph writing, you can use either that or regular style of writing speech.

Other than that, great job!
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 28/11/2012, 12:18 pm

Nicktang10 wrote:
Sky Blue wrote:

He did some experiments on the crab which gave him a master-piece to destroy Club
Penguin, The Clicking 9000. Herbert then tried to find a name for him. At first Herbert was making weird names like Herberto or Gonzalez but then after hearing all his clicking he named him Klutzy. As Klutzy grew up he became a partner in crime for Herbert. Herbert loved him more than his gadgets but never showed this affection to him. He sometimes used to hit him when he used to fail the tests Herbert had given him, but in the end he always ended up giving a speech to him saying

Example:

Wrong -

Correct -
"Hello" Jacob Said

Very Happy

New speaker, new line isn't that necessary all the time. It depends on how you write the story. Playscript style, use one line for one person at a time. Paragraph writing, you can use either that or regular style of writing speech.

Other than that, great job!

Thank you Nicktang! Also I do think in this case it was a little necessary.
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down