Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover?

3 posters

Go down

Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover?

Post  Sindar Toffe 17/8/2013, 10:44 am

Before reading this thread, I'd watch this video:

Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas at Takeovers? All of the rooms are new, before the Takeovers started Disney didn't bother with new rooms, they just kept recycling the old ones. It's a shame that Disney has to have ads in this party which will ruin it. :/
 I personally think that the membership fee should be lowered because the game is Club AD at the moment.

What do you think?

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty Re: Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover?

Post  Gotchee 19/8/2013, 3:52 pm

I personally think that no one should even bother buying a Club Penguin membership as it is completely and utterly useless. Disney is mostly using CP for cash-making & advertisement purposes, rather than actually trying to create new stuff & improve the game. It's a shame, really...
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover? Empty Re: Why are Disney suddenly full of ideas when it's a Takeover?

Post  totelyawsome 20/8/2013, 12:02 am

I agree this is terrible! All though the party after TBM is a CP original with new stuff Very Happy
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 20/8/2013, 11:14 am

@totelyawesome - Phew! I'm glad to hear that! Razz
@Gotchee - I don't think it's useless, but I think it is overpriced considering Disney's advertising.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down