Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What is 'TNCPCP'?

3 posters

Go down

What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty What is 'TNCPCP'?

Post  Jet Pack Guy 24/4/2013, 10:16 pm

So I was looking at some old threads, and the name The New Club Penguin CP came up alot. What was this? Was there an old CPCP that was shut down?
Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

What is 'TNCPCP'? Empty Re: What is 'TNCPCP'?

Post  Mango Smango 24/4/2013, 10:34 pm

TNCPCP is the old name for the forum! Alot of people from these forums used to be on the Club Penguin CP Forums, or the CPCP Forums. Those forums were attacked by spam bots and we all had to leave, because the owner abandoned us and most of the mods were inactive, and they couldn't get rid of the spam on their own. These forums were The New CPCP Forums, (or TNCPCP), where most of us from the old forum came. But around December the name was changed to Club Penguin Forum Smile.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jet Pack Guy 24/4/2013, 10:45 pm

Mango Smango wrote:TNCPCP is the old name for the forum! Alot of people from these forums used to be on the Club Penguin CP Forums, or the CPCP Forums. Those forums were attacked by spam bots and we all had to leave, because the owner abandoned us and most of the mods were inactive, and they couldn't get rid of the spam on their own. These forums were The New CPCP Forums, (or TNCPCP), where most of us from the old forum came. But around December the name was changed to Club Penguin Forum Smile.

Oh, okay! Thank you for the explanation? I thought TNCPCP was like enemy forum no.1 or something! Embarassed
Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 25/4/2013, 6:42 pm

Jet Pack Guy wrote:
Mango Smango wrote:TNCPCP is the old name for the forum! Alot of people from these forums used to be on the Club Penguin CP Forums, or the CPCP Forums. Those forums were attacked by spam bots and we all had to leave, because the owner abandoned us and most of the mods were inactive, and they couldn't get rid of the spam on their own. These forums were The New CPCP Forums, (or TNCPCP), where most of us from the old forum came. But around December the name was changed to Club Penguin Forum Smile.

Oh, okay! Thank you for the explanation? I thought TNCPCP was like enemy forum no.1 or something! Embarassed

Nope! As Mango explained, the majority of the people here moved over from ClubPenguinCP Forums (CPCPF) when it was spammed by robots. Thus, our forum was called The New ClubPenguinCP Forums (TNCPCP or TNCPCPF). In December, we decided to become 'independent' and we renamed to 'CPF'.

Enemy forum no. 1 was TCPCF (similar spelling to TNCPCPF) as we used to get into these terrible flame wars (really, they give me a headache), but with careful negotiation, we ended those and we're (mostly) pretty good friends now. Smile

Best wishes,
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum