Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Hooray! Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Hooray! Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Hooray! Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Hooray! Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Hooray! Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Hooray! Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Hooray! Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Hooray! Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Hooray! Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hooray!

4 posters

Go down

Hooray! Empty Hooray!

Post  Ccpenguin8 21/4/2013, 1:35 pm

Hello Penguins!

Firstly, sorry for the short and vague thread title - but it's the only word that describes what I'm feeling right now. For those of you that don't know the story, in 2011 I got an iMac for Christmas. In about October 2012, my mum was hoovering, and the hoover cable twisted around the iMac power cable, causing the iMac to fall on top of our printer, and a photo frame to fall down from the vibration of the impact and slice straight the iMac's screen. End result: A completely squashed printer, a broken photo frame - and a smashed iMac.

So, for the last couple of months, I haven't been as active as I wanted to be because I had no computer (except for a slow one I seldom was allowed to use) and an incredibly annoying iPad. Well, I'm VERY happy to say that yesterday I went to the Apple Store with my dad and we bought a new one - and this is my first post on it! This means I'll be a lot more active on the forum, and those of you who know me from my Twitter or my blogging work - I'll be a lot more active on those too, and hopefully I'll be able to start doing things for CPB (when it reopens - see Rules & Announcements). I may even reopen my graphics shop! Smile

Well, that's just about it. I know this must be quite a boring post to read, but I just HAD to share this with you. By the way, I asked the Apple Store guy about one of the internet rumours that you can hit an iPhone 3G against a slab of solid concrete for 4 hours without it smashing, but he said that he 'hadn't heard that one' and then started to talk about something called reddit.

Best wishes,
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hooray! Empty Re: Hooray!

Post  Jet Pack Guy 22/4/2013, 9:57 am

Wow, congrats! Atm I stick with Windows (although I use Google's Motorola as a phone, and their Cyclone Voyager as a tablet.) The only time I've used an Apple Product is at my nan's house, because she has an iPad there.
Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 22/4/2013, 4:54 pm

Well, congratulations Smile

I never really liked Macbooks really, more of a Windows/Linux user, but I do use stuff like iPads, iPhones, iPods, etc.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RadioActivitii 22/4/2013, 5:49 pm

You wasted £1000.

You should of bought something decent with a dedicated graphics card instead of using a *censored by Ccpenguin8 in accordance with S3R1* intel hd 4000.

RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 22/4/2013, 8:11 pm

@RadioActivitii - Well actually, we didn't spend a single penny. The insurance company gave us the money to buy a new one because the old one broke, but if we had bought a different computer they wouldn't have given us the money, so there's no point in refusing a free computer, right?

@Gotchee - Cool! I like iOS too - thanks for saying congrats.

@Jet Pack Guy - Again, thanks for saying congrats. I can understand why you stick with Windows. Windows does have some good stuff and Mac is rather overpriced, but I think that they're pretty much balanced in that some things are better than others on Mac, and vice versa. Smile

Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down