Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog!

5 posters

Go down

Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog!

Post  Sindar Toffe 31/3/2013, 4:19 pm

Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog!

On behalf of all of the staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog, I'd like to wish
everyone a HAPPY Easter! Smile Enjoy your chocolate eggs!

CPF and CPB Staff

Last edited by Sindar Toffe on 2/4/2013, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty Re: Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog!

Post  Ccpenguin8 31/3/2013, 10:45 pm

Wait..you're on the CPF staff again? Welcome back, Sindar! Smile

And, I hope everyone enjoys Easter! Speaking of which, I think I'll just go and finish off my egg...Razz

Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog! Empty Re: Happy Easter from the Staff at Club Penguin Forum & Blog!

Post  totelyawsome 1/4/2013, 3:16 pm

I had a great easter! I ate candy from morning to the afternoon. I can not wait to eat some more after school today Razz
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 2/4/2013, 6:48 pm

I'm glad you had a great Easter, totelyawsome! Very Happy I had lots of eggs too - they were delicious but I didn't have that many. I only had 4!

No, I'm not on the CPF staff, this is a message from both the CPF and CPB staff because both sites are linked Smile

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 2/4/2013, 10:22 pm

Happy Easter! (even though its over already lol) I got lots of candy! I got a giant chocolate bunny, some chocolate moose flavored peeps (idk how to spell it), reeses peanut butter cups, hershey kisses, and alot more! I also had an easter egg hunt! I only got 5 eggs (the little kids got head starts and got like all of them) and I diddint get the money egg either Sad but I get it almost every year so I guess its fair lol. I finished almost all of my candy on easter! I have a few peices left. I love candy, its usually gone in a day XD.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Boo492 4/4/2013, 2:02 am

I am 3 days but, nonetheless, hope you all had a great Easter! I didn't do anything special, just a boring day.
Boo492
Boo492
Training Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down