Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
The Ultimate Battle Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
The Ultimate Battle Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
The Ultimate Battle Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
The Ultimate Battle Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
The Ultimate Battle Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
The Ultimate Battle Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
The Ultimate Battle Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
The Ultimate Battle Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
The Ultimate Battle Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Ultimate Battle

Go down

The Ultimate Battle Empty The Ultimate Battle

Post  music47jazz 30/1/2013, 12:40 am

Note: I will be updating this and editing it when I am online, so only when I reach the ending chapter, ratings will be helpful but not determining* because I will start editing it when I finish. Also, my grammar is usually poor, so... yeah. AND, I will try to limit the violence, but there will be some. ***If you don't like violence, read with caution.***

*The final rating.

Section 1: The Preparation
Chapter 1: The Agents

DayLife woke up in his igloo. He woke up, dressed, and started to microwave a nice leftover fish dish pizza when his Spy Phone rang. It was Gary. He was calling DayLife for something. DayLife answered and Gary said, "I think I see an army with my Army Detector 3000. Come to the Command Room!" Just as the microwave started beeping, he took the pizza, stuck it in his mouth, and while he was chewing the pizza (apparently, he could chew very quietly), he said, "I'll be right there!" and hung up. He dressed in his EPF gear and teleported to the Command Room. Agents were settled in their places around the meeting table. DayLife took his spot, and Gary said, "We have to stop this army, no matter what. They should be moving in NOW!" Gary assigned places to everyone and all the agents rushed to their places in a patter of running feet. They left behind a giant cloud of dust, which Gary coughed in. "Well, they should be able to stop them," Gary said, nodding at his Army Detector 3000.

Section 2: The Beginning of Battle
Chapter 2: Villain March

Herbert was leading the march. Unfortunately, he had twisted his ankle (do polar bears even have ankles?) in a previous battle against the EPF, so he tripped over another villain's feet who was traveling too fast frequently. Lord Lancer and Uncle Icy were marching with their weapons ready. Herbert yelled, "SPLIT INTO YOUR GROUPS!" as they arrived at the Ski Hill. In a patter of running feet, everyone scattered around the island, planning to take over the island. There were multiple battles, so I'll talk about them one by one.
Battle #1: Conquering the Tallest Mountain
DayLife was up at the Tallest Mountain, waiting for Lord Lancer to come. Eventually, when Herbert came up, DayLife knew he had something like 1,000 soldiers behind Herbert. As those "something like 1,000 soldiers" came up, DayLife quickly knew what to do: he slashed his sword at Herbert. Herbert yelped and crept back as Lord Lancer knew what to do. He swung his OWN sword and DayLife stepped back. Then, in a blur, many penguins (and one polar bear) were in a blur in their own separate battles. DayLife surprised Herbert by swinging his sword at him, avoiding Lord Lancer's strike. Lord Lancer was surprised as Herbert leaped back, narrowly missing the shot. The battle was filled with noises, and when DayLife nearly killed Herbert, Herbert ran downhill, and same with the rest of the army. The EPF put their flag on top of the Tallest Mountain and had saved their Tallest Mountain. Or maybe?
Battle #2: Conquering the Ski Village
The EPF from the Tallest Mountain knew they had to win against Herbert's army, so the EPF from the Tallest Mountain rushed down the downgrade of the Tallest Mountain just as they set their independence flag. Apparently, the EPF originally at the Ski Village were already fighting, so was the same across the whole island. There was nothing to be seen except for two armies clashing through individual battles, and, as usual, DayLife intercepted another battle, making a hole in Lord Lancer's armor. They clashed for more minutes, and suddenly, something came down from the skies. It had a glow, and it looked strange. It was almost as if it were 3 penguins in one. Three ninjas separated from the glow, jumping out of it. They fought against Herbert's Army and the battle continued. Unfortunately, Herbert made a bad move, making his army run, and Herbert was forced to go with them. The EPF army went too, and the 3 ninjas went back up into the clouds.

To be continued!
music47jazz
music47jazz
Young Penguin

http://alberstam.com/

Back to top Go down