Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them!

+4
JackPirate45
Gotchee
jorsnape
Arctic DJ
8 posters

Go down

Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them!

Post  Arctic DJ 23/1/2013, 5:49 am

So, uh, what is your favorite thing to do, when you're just at home, do nothing?

I usually play the drums, DJ, go on **Minecraft**, orz go on YouTube. If it's a warm day, I'll play basketball with some friendz. When I'm really bored, I'll code. Java, html, CSS, etc..

U? [you]

Last edited by Djmichael1 on 23/1/2013, 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ZZZZ)
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty Re: Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them!

Post  jorsnape 23/1/2013, 12:06 pm

I love skating of all types paticularly rip-sticking and heelys. I also enjoy making websites and graphics, Sledding, biking, and in the summer swimming and other water sports.

That's pretty much it.
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them! Empty Re: Do you haz hobbies/things you like to do? I haz them!

Post  Gotchee 23/1/2013, 4:11 pm

Djmichael1 wrote:So, uh, what is your favorite thing to do, when you're just at home, do nothing?

I usually play the drums, DJ, go on **Minecraft**, orz go on YouTube. If it's a warm day, I'll play basketball with some friendz. When I'm really bored, I'll code. Java, html, CSS, etc..

U? [you]

Well, most of my free time, I spend on my PC. Otherwise, I just read books/comics, watch movies, etc.

Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic DJ 23/1/2013, 6:06 pm

jorsnape wrote:I love skating of all types paticularly rip-sticking and heelys. I also enjoy making websites and graphics, Sledding, biking, and in the summer swimming and other water sports.

That's pretty much it.

Yeah, I ripstick and skateboard in the summer. I can't do any tricks on the ripstick, though. Just on le skateboard. And I also had a pair of heelys when I was 12. I grew out of them months after I got them Razz
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 23/1/2013, 7:52 pm

In the summer I'll usually skateboard around, hang out with friends, sometimes just randomly do some sports... In the Winter I go sledding, I play some instruments just to annoy my parents.... Lots of stuff.

[Off Topic] I don't know why, but that title made me think of Gollum. Razz

Last edited by JackPirate45 on 23/1/2013, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  RadioActivitii 23/1/2013, 7:55 pm

January: Laptop
February: Laptop
The other 10 months (Excluding September): Laptop

We're seeing a pattern here.
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 23/1/2013, 10:24 pm

Well, going on the computer of course, watching tv, twitter, instagram, youtube, hanging out with freinds, texting my freinds, skiing, hula hooping, making graphics, updating my blog, and I play violin. Smile
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic DJ 24/1/2013, 6:30 am

JackPirate45 wrote:In the summer I'll usually skateboard around, hang out with friends, sometimes just randomly do some sports... In the Winter I go sledding, I play some instruments just to annoy my parents.... Lots of stuff.

[Off Topic] I don't know why, but that title made me think of Gollum. Razz
xD. "Those Hobbitsez stole it from us! Evil Hobbitzsez. Gollum! Gollum!"

Sorry ^^ Razz

Haha yeah, I play speed metal drums, so my house literally shakes from the vibration... Very Happy my whole neighborhood is like, "Was that you, bangin round like that? RAWR RAWR RAW"

Very Happy
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 24/1/2013, 3:40 pm

I am always on the computer.Other times I am skateboarding, video games, DSI etc.

So yeah, that's me Very Happy
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 24/1/2013, 7:44 pm

We have:

1) Moderating.
2) Moderating.
3) Moderating......

and, let's not forget...

9,999,838) Moderating whilst wearing a funny hat. Razz

Anyway, on a more serious note, I do have some hobbies. One of them is indeed Moderating. I also have Twitter, other forums, astronomy, chess, talking to my brother, making mini TV programs, sitting in the Houses of Parliament public gallery wondering what on earth everyone is talking about, buying funny hats.. Etc. Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 24/1/2013, 10:54 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:We have:

1) Moderating.
2) Moderating.
3) Moderating......

and, let's not forget...

Anyway, on a more serious note, I do have some hobbies. One of them is indeed Moderating. I also have Twitter, other forums, astronomy, chess, talking to my brother, making mini TV programs, sitting in the Houses of Parliament public gallery wondering what on earth everyone is talking about, buying funny hats.. Etc. Razz
Cool! Twitter is one of my hobbies too. Im on it like 24/7 lol. I like making mini movies too, me and my freinds make random videos all the time. And what is the houses of parliament public gallery?
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic DJ 25/1/2013, 6:01 am

1) Moderating.
2) Moderating.
3) Moderating......

and, let's not forget...

Buying funny hats... I love hats. Hats and shoes. Dj loves them.
DJ does not like chess though, no... to him, it is like Algebra! Physics! Chemistry! THE PARADOX!
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 25/1/2013, 9:53 pm

Mango Smango wrote:

1) Moderating.
2) Moderating.
3) Moderating......

and, let's not forget...

Cool! Twitter is one of my hobbies too. Im on it like 24/7 lol. I like making mini movies too, me and my freinds make random videos all the time. And what is the houses of parliament public gallery?

Well, in the US, you have Congress. Our equivalent to that in the UK are the Houses of
Parliament. The public gallery is basically where members of the public watch the people talking. The point I'm trying to make is that a few times a month, I spend a day with my BFF drifting through London on the Tube, and sometimes I end up sat in the HoP public gallery, wondering what the MPs are blabbering on about. Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  RadioActivitii 26/1/2013, 2:45 am

gaming
using grammar
sleeping
eating

There you go...Enjoy.
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 26/1/2013, 9:19 am

1) Moderating.
2) Moderating.
3) Moderating......

and, let's not forget...

I really have too much hats. I've got a cat hat as well. And a sloth hat. And a leopard hat. And a thousand more hats.

Anyway, I'm quite shocked how lots of people here mainly spend their time on the computer. I myself only use when I have some free time. Apart from that I spend a lot of time outside with friends just having fun. And I do my homework when I can't sleep at night.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down