Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Club Penguin Blog Author Applications

2 posters

Go down

Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty Club Penguin Blog Author Applications

Post  Sindar Toffe 18/12/2012, 8:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been asked by quite a few people if they could be an author on Club Penguin Blog. I am really happy to see that people are so enthusiastic about the launch (only 13 days to go at the time of writing!) but I'd like to clear things up about how the blog will work. Unfortunately, at this time, Club Penguin Blog will not be taking author applications. To become an author, you must be a staff member on Club Penguin Forum or be a member of the PR Department* at this time.

I'm really sorry about this, but if we realize more authors are required, we will definitely open up applications. Smile

* PR Department Staff do not receive full author privileges. They will receive very basic powers to use on the Community Hub only.

If you have any questions about Club Penguin Blog, feel free to send me an email (my email address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) or send me a private message on this forum, and I will try to answer as soon as I can. If I take awhile to reply, please remember that December is a busy month for all staff because of the forum relaunch and the blog launch.

Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Blog Author Applications  Empty Re: Club Penguin Blog Author Applications

Post  Ccpenguin8 18/12/2012, 10:26 pm

^

Yeah, sorry guys. Club Penguin Blog is a very delicate project which is just starting, so Sindar rightly thought that it was best to restrict it to forum staff only.

As Sindar said, if you work for the PR (Public Relations) Department (basically myself and a few others who work on advertising the forum and blog, Tweeting, making adverts/banners, spreading the word about us to other forums etc.) you are allowed to create a Club Penguin Blog account. You can use this to update basic stuff like the Community Hub and make small little text notifications with text advertisements etc., but you won't have full author privileges.

So, if you still want to be part of Club Penguin Blog, then you can e-mail me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about PR Dept. staff applications (Note: I already have quite a few and they're difficult to proccess, so please be patient) or you can just wait a few months. Thanks so much for your support - remember to e-mail Sindar (sindartoffe@clubpenguinblog.co.uk) for any general CPB questions.

Alternatively, you can use our moderator hotline support helpdesk at cpforumsupport.freshdesk.com - the next available person will help you.

On behalf of everyone working on Club Penguin Blog and in Club Penguin Blog PR,

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Very Happy
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down