Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
my idea. Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
my idea. Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
my idea. Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
my idea. Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
my idea. Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
my idea. Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
my idea. Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
my idea. Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
my idea. Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

my idea.

+2
Gotchee
totelyawsome
6 posters

Go down

my idea. Empty my idea.

Post  totelyawsome 27/11/2012, 7:00 pm

A few days ago I sent club penguin an idea about a party where it can go back to Club Penguin 2006 for at least 1 day and they really like my idea! The last e-mail I got from them they said my idea will be heard Very Happy Do you like my idea? I think it will be nice.
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

my idea. Empty Re: my idea.

Post  Gotchee 27/11/2012, 7:10 pm

totelyawsome wrote:A few days ago I sent club penguin an idea about a party where it can go back to Club Penguin 2006 for at least 1 day and they really like my idea! The last e-mail I got from them they said my idea will be heard Very Happy Do you like my idea? I think it will be nice.

Heh.

Sorry, pal, but it's time for you to hear the bitter truth. How can I say it? Club Penguin doesn't give a dang about your ideas, my ideas, etc. I've emailed them like a trillion times with ideas and everything, and every time they replied saying: ''Your idea is really really good! I will forward it to the game developers! Blah blah! '' Of course, nothing happened. Club Penguin doesn't make any of the feedback come true, unless it is requested by at least half of the game population. For example, Op:Blackout probably became a reality because many people were e-mailing Disney with complaints about when Herbert is finally going to be defeated.

Sorry if this is harsh, but it's the truth.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 27/11/2012, 7:16 pm

Gotchee wrote:
totelyawsome wrote:A few days ago I sent club penguin an idea about a party where it can go back to Club Penguin 2006 for at least 1 day and they really like my idea! The last e-mail I got from them they said my idea will be heard Very Happy Do you like my idea? I think it will be nice.

Heh.

Sorry, pal, but it's time for you to hear the bitter truth. How can I say it? Club Penguin doesn't give a dang about your ideas, my ideas, etc. I've emailed them like a trillion times with ideas and everything, and every time they replied saying: ''Your idea is really really good! I will forward it to the game developers! Blah blah! '' Of course, nothing happened. Club Penguin doesn't make any of the feedback come true, unless it is requested by at least half of the game population. For example, Op:Blackout probably became a reality because many people were e-mailing Disney with complaints about when Herbert is finally going to be defeated.

1) Actually, it CAN be passed onto the developers - if you actually e-mail a developer.

2) For the sake of trivia, ClubPenguinCP apparently uncovered this secret photograph of the Disney offices on April Fools Day last year (or maybe it was the year before). In the background, there was a big whiteboard. One of the things under user suggestions was 'Blackout'. Then, finally, about a year later, they put it in.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 27/11/2012, 10:25 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Gotchee wrote:

Heh.

1) Actually, it CAN be passed onto the developers - if you actually e-mail a developer.

2) For the sake of trivia, ClubPenguinCP apparently uncovered this secret photograph of the Disney offices on April Fools Day last year (or maybe it was the year before). In the background, there was a big whiteboard. One of the things under user suggestions was 'Blackout'. Then, finally, about a year later, they put it in.
Really? How do we get the developers emails? I want to email them. And, I actually remember that picture! Its funny because a few months ago, I was thinking, "what ever happened to that blackout thing?" And then it came soon after that XD! I think that was two years ago, because I remember it was before I had my blog and was on the cpcp forums! I think they also had a hint in a behind the scenes video a few months ago.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 27/11/2012, 11:41 pm

Gotchee wrote:

Heh.

I am not going to compltely agree with you but I would rather just find it out for myself.p.s do you even like my idea?
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 28/11/2012, 8:02 am

totelyawsome wrote:
Gotchee wrote:

Heh.

I am not going to compltely agree with you but I would rather just find it out for myself.p.s do you even like my idea?

Your idea is good, I'm just saying that they're not gonna pass it to the developers.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 28/11/2012, 12:32 pm

Gotchee wrote:
totelyawsome wrote:
Gotchee wrote:

Heh.

Your idea is good, I'm just saying that they're not gonna pass it to the developers.

I have had both experiences, Club Penguin rejected and approved my e-mails. I e-mailed Club Penguin about a Clothing Catalog suggestion and all they said was '' Good suggestion we will pass it on to the developer.'' It has been one year now and they never even added that suggestion.

I e-mailed Club Penguin about a room suggestion which they later did use in Club Penguin.
Yes, sometimes Club Penguin accepts and declines reviews. Sometimes the team forgets to give the message so it's not ALWAYS meant to happen.

Either way I agree with all of you.
Very Happy
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flippy1899 2/12/2012, 9:19 pm

I emailed them about a new puffle a LONG time ago. They said they currently didn't know and would ask the team. No Reply.
Flippy1899
Flippy1899
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down