Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
3/11/2017, 6:33 am by Mango Smango

» Info
3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

» Happy 10th Birthday CP!
1/4/2016, 5:13 pm by Jet Pack Guy

» Merry Christmas!
25/12/2015, 10:29 pm by Ccpenguin8

» I miss y'all =(
25/10/2015, 2:52 am by King Kane

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Sindar Toffe on 25/11/2012, 6:29 pm

Welcome to Club Penguin Blog's Developer Diary! In this thread you can find all the latest news, information and sneak peeks about Club Penguin Blog right up until launch day! I will post a new Developer Diary every Friday (it's the best day of the week!)

Developer Diary 1: 25th November 2012


Welcome to the first Developer Diary!

Today we are going to have quite a short one. Club Penguin Blog is going really well; infact it has been completed! We are going to begin testing it soon, making sure it works great for you on the day! Tommorow, Sindar Toffe will be posting a sneak peek and an image where you have to guess what it is and if you get it right you get another sneak peek!

That's all for this week. See you next time!

Sindar Toffe
---
Thanks for reading! I hope you're as excited for the Blog as I am!

Sindar


Last edited by Sindar Toffe on 7/12/2012, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Posts : 781
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 18
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Sky Blue on 25/11/2012, 6:31 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:

Welcome to Club Penguin Blog's Developer Diary! In this thread you can find all the latest news, information and sneak peeks about Club Penguin Blog right up until launch day! I will post a new Developer Diary every Friday (it's the best day of the week!)

Developer Diary 1: 25th November 2012


Welcome to the first Developer Diary!

Today we are going to have quite a short one. Club Penguin Blog is going really well; infact it has been completed! We are going to begin testing it soon, making sure it works great for you on the day! Tommorow, Sindar Toffe will be posting a sneak peek and an image where you have to guess what it is and if you get it right you get another sneak peek!

That's all for this week. See you next time!

Sindar Toffe
---
Thanks for reading! I hope you're as excited for the Blog as I am!

Sindar

Wow! I'm so excited for Club Penguin Blog to finally launch. I am also looking forward to the sneak peak. Also the logo looks great!
avatar
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 26/11/2012, 7:05 pm

Fantastic! I love the whole idea of a Developer Diary, Sindar. In fact, I think I'll go and Tweet the link to this thread now...

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Sky Blue on 27/11/2012, 6:34 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Fantastic! I love the whole idea of a Developer Diary, Sindar. In fact, I think I'll go and Tweet the link to this thread now...

I don't see you'r tweet. Anyways Sindar I thought you were going to post a little sneak peak?
avatar
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 27/11/2012, 7:06 pm

Sky Blue wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:Fantastic! I love the whole idea of a Developer Diary, Sindar. In fact, I think I'll go and Tweet the link to this thread now...

I don't see you'r tweet. Anyways Sindar I thought you were going to post a little sneak peak?

The account is @TNCPCPForums. Wink

And yes, Sindar will be posting one, but he's probably just getting home from school at the moment.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Sky Blue on 28/11/2012, 12:15 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Sky Blue wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:Fantastic! I love the whole idea of a Developer Diary, Sindar. In fact, I think I'll go and Tweet the link to this thread now...

I don't see you'r tweet. Anyways Sindar I thought you were going to post a little sneak peak?

The account is @TNCPCPForums. Wink

And yes, Sindar will be posting one, but he's probably just getting home from school at the moment.

Thanks! Also I can't wait for the Blog! Smile
avatar
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Sindar Toffe on 28/11/2012, 8:49 pm

Sky Blue wrote:

Thanks! Also I can't wait for the Blog! Smile

I have decided to put the sneak peek into the next Developer Diary to make it very exciting. I'm glad you are looking forward to the Blog, and thanks for reading the diaries! Smile

Sindar
avatar
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Posts : 781
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 18
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Sindar Toffe on 7/12/2012, 11:56 pm


Developer Diary 2 and 3: 7th December 2012

Hello penguins!

Unfortunately, I lost my internet connection so I couldn't post the second one. Instead, I'm posting an extra big one!

This week, we have major news. Our domain has been registered and it is working! The official domain for the blog is now clubpenguinblog.co.uk Smile. We are now COMPLETELY ADVERT-FREE too!

I have decided I won't post sneak peeks until the final week because I don't want you to know everything. Instead, I will tell you about all the news related to the completion of developement on the Blog.

Today, lucky testers entered the blog for the first time, but their identity will remain anonymous and they can't reveal anything! I will update you on their thoughts once I get detailed feedback.

That's all this time!

Sindar Toffe
avatar
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Posts : 781
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 18
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum