Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

3 posters

Go down

DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Sindar Toffe 25/11/2012, 6:29 pm

DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Developerdiarylogo
Welcome to Club Penguin Blog's Developer Diary! In this thread you can find all the latest news, information and sneak peeks about Club Penguin Blog right up until launch day! I will post a new Developer Diary every Friday (it's the best day of the week!)

Developer Diary 1: 25th November 2012

Welcome to the first Developer Diary!

Today we are going to have quite a short one. Club Penguin Blog is going really well; infact it has been completed! We are going to begin testing it soon, making sure it works great for you on the day! Tommorow, Sindar Toffe will be posting a sneak peek and an image where you have to guess what it is and if you get it right you get another sneak peek!

That's all for this week. See you next time!

Sindar Toffe
---
Thanks for reading! I hope you're as excited for the Blog as I am!

Sindar

Last edited by Sindar Toffe on 7/12/2012, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty Re: DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 6:31 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:

Welcome to Club Penguin Blog's Developer Diary! In this thread you can find all the latest news, information and sneak peeks about Club Penguin Blog right up until launch day! I will post a new Developer Diary every Friday (it's the best day of the week!)

Developer Diary 1: 25th November 2012

Welcome to the first Developer Diary!

Today we are going to have quite a short one. Club Penguin Blog is going really well; infact it has been completed! We are going to begin testing it soon, making sure it works great for you on the day! Tommorow, Sindar Toffe will be posting a sneak peek and an image where you have to guess what it is and if you get it right you get another sneak peek!

That's all for this week. See you next time!

Sindar Toffe
---
Thanks for reading! I hope you're as excited for the Blog as I am!

Sindar

Wow! I'm so excited for Club Penguin Blog to finally launch. I am also looking forward to the sneak peak. Also the logo looks great!
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary Empty Re: DOMAIN REGISTERED! Club Penguin Blog: Developer Diary

Post  Ccpenguin8 26/11/2012, 7:05 pm

Fantastic! I love the whole idea of a Developer Diary, Sindar. In fact, I think I'll go and Tweet the link to this thread now...
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 27/11/2012, 6:34 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Fantastic! I love the whole idea of a Developer Diary, Sindar. In fact, I think I'll go and Tweet the link to this thread now...

I don't see you'r tweet. Anyways Sindar I thought you were going to post a little sneak peak?
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 27/11/2012, 7:06 pm

Sky Blue wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:Fantastic! I love the whole idea of a Developer Diary, Sindar. In fact, I think I'll go and Tweet the link to this thread now...

I don't see you'r tweet. Anyways Sindar I thought you were going to post a little sneak peak?

The account is @TNCPCPForums. Wink

And yes, Sindar will be posting one, but he's probably just getting home from school at the moment.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 28/11/2012, 12:15 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Sky Blue wrote:

The account is @TNCPCPForums. Wink

And yes, Sindar will be posting one, but he's probably just getting home from school at the moment.

Thanks! Also I can't wait for the Blog! Smile
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 28/11/2012, 8:49 pm

Sky Blue wrote:

Thanks! Also I can't wait for the Blog! Smile

I have decided to put the sneak peek into the next Developer Diary to make it very exciting. I'm glad you are looking forward to the Blog, and thanks for reading the diaries! Smile

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 7/12/2012, 11:56 pm

Developer Diary 2 and 3: 7th December 2012

Hello penguins!

Unfortunately, I lost my internet connection so I couldn't post the second one. Instead, I'm posting an extra big one!

This week, we have major news. Our domain has been registered and it is working! The official domain for the blog is now clubpenguinblog.co.uk Smile. We are now COMPLETELY ADVERT-FREE too!

I have decided I won't post sneak peeks until the final week because I don't want you to know everything. Instead, I will tell you about all the news related to the completion of developement on the Blog.

Today, lucky testers entered the blog for the first time, but their identity will remain anonymous and they can't reveal anything! I will update you on their thoughts once I get detailed feedback.

That's all this time!

Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down