Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window?

+3
JackPirate45
Ccpenguin8
Sindar Toffe
7 posters

Go down

Will you get a Wii U in the launch window? (Release Day - 31st March)

Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Vote_lcap40%Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Vote_lcap60%Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Vote_lcap0%Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window?

Post  Sindar Toffe 4/11/2012, 4:55 pm

This month, for most people, the 8th generation begins with the Wii U! Are you getting it in the launch window? I am! I have to wait until Christmas Day to open it though. Here are the release dates:

North America: 18th November 2012
Europe: 30th November 2012
Australia: 30th November 2012
Japan: 8th December 2012 (Why are they getting it last? Shocked)

Poll closes when the Wii U launches on the 18th November in the first areas.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty Re: Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window?

Post  Ccpenguin8 4/11/2012, 5:24 pm

Yes. Well, probably. There are some internal scholarship exams in January 2013 at my school, and I'm one of the best candidates. If I pass, then I'm getting a Wii U, for FREE! If I fail, then I'll have to save up and buy one myself in a few months. Sad
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window? Empty Re: Are you getting the Wii U in the launch window?

Post  Sindar Toffe 4/11/2012, 5:36 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Yes. Well, probably. There are some internal scholarship exams in January 2013 at my school, and I'm one of the best candidates. If I pass, then I'm getting a Wii U, for FREE! If I fail, then I'll have to save up and buy one myself in a few months. Sad

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great. Very Happy I might set up a Nintendo Network ID Sharing Thread on the 18th considering I'm not the only one getting a Wii U.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 4/11/2012, 8:30 pm

It sure would be cool to have one, but I doubt I'll get it. I mean, it's a great console, but I just don't enjoy gaming that much. I own a usual Wii already, so I don't think that my parents would be pleased to get me a Wii U. Anyway, have fun with your console once you get it!
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  jorsnape 9/11/2012, 1:51 am

I don't think I'm gonna get one. It looks awesome though. I'll probably play on one at my friends house, then get it. :p
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 9/11/2012, 7:50 pm

jorsnape wrote:I don't think I'm gonna get one. It looks awesome though. I'll probably play on one at my friends house, then get it. :p

Yeah, I did that before I got my first regular Wii. It's always good to get a demo before you buy something - especially smartphones and game consoles. Razz Wink
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 9/11/2012, 10:44 pm

I probably wont get one when it comes out. But, I asked for one for Christmas so hopefully I will get one! I really want one, because I want to have a 5th wii remote and you can have one with the Wii U!
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ADDOriN 10/11/2012, 6:46 pm

I am not going to buy WII U. I use Xbox 360 and PS3.
ADDOriN
ADDOriN
NewbiePenguin

http://ckz-clan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 10/11/2012, 6:50 pm

No, I'm not going to buy it Razz

I much prefer computers, actually.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum