Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
3/11/2017, 6:33 am by Mango Smango

» Info
3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

» Happy 10th Birthday CP!
1/4/2016, 5:13 pm by Jet Pack Guy

» Merry Christmas!
25/12/2015, 10:29 pm by Ccpenguin8

» I miss y'all =(
25/10/2015, 2:52 am by King Kane

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

Post  Arctic DJ on 21/10/2012, 7:21 am

Time for a little guessing game for DJ. Now, I'm going to guess who's on the header, since it's obvious you guys are on there.

Left to right:
Ccpenguin, Jorsnape, Mango Smango, Flippy, Maygirl?

Now, to the point: It's kind of difficult to leave the CPCP forums. I've made several goodbye threads that make no since and left. Now I'm going to try AGAIN.

I'll try as hard as I can not to visit. But it's hard. So I'm just going to do it. I'm going to take these forums off my bookmarks/favorites for starters. That should help me not think about it, eh? Then, I'm going to deactivate my Twitter accounts, which I did to @ArcricrageCP. Now, I'm going to TRY, as hard as I CAN, to get my brain OFF club penguin. This is hard. I would ask you, Maygirl/Cc, to deactivate this TNCPCP account, but that wouldn't be right. DJ has to do this on his own, no? Yes, and once he presses that submit button. He's gone. I won't look for replies no more.

Adios, amigos. I'm....trying...to...leave....

Djmichael1 has left Club Penguin and the Club Penguin Cheats Forums.

goodluck Maygirl! It would really help if you deactivated this forum account...

bye.
Attachments
HNI_0082_MPO.JPG In memory of Djmichael1You don't have permission to download attachments.(157 Kb) Downloaded 14 times
avatar
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 18
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

Post  Gotchee on 21/10/2012, 8:59 am

Why do you need to leave? I mean, I got homework and studying to do, too, but I always find some time to sit on the computer.

If you really wanna leave, then... uh.... bye Neutral

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  <----- this is a cyclops
avatar
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Posts : 774
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : The Imperial Province

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

Post  Maygirl2 on 21/10/2012, 9:49 am

Djmichael1 wrote:Left to right:
Ccpenguin, Jorsnape, Mango Smango, Flippy, Maygirl?

I didn't make the header BTW, I just randomly chose one from the header contest.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
sup
avatar
Maygirl2
if i change my title today (21/12/14) how many people would notice?

Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere

http://cpforum.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 21/10/2012, 11:37 am

Well, goodbye, DJ. You've been a good friend over the short....5 months that I've known you. Have a great time wherever you plan to go.

I'll see what I can do on deactivating your account, but it would be Maygirl's decision - I can only ban and give infractions; I don't have the power to deactivate/delete accounts.

Good luck with school etc., and enjoy life. You'll always be welcome back here at TNCPCP.

See you around. Your friend,

Ccpenguin8 Smile

P.S I think Maygirl just chose that header randomly from some kind of user submission. The penguin on the far left COULD've been me, since it's a yellow penguin, but it's not. My penguin, as a 'rule', always either wears nothing at all, or wears a Tour Guide Hat/Party Hat + Checkered Shoes + Blue Sequin Suit. I have no idea what Jorsnape's penguin looks like, so I'll have to pass on the next one. The middle penguin looks a bit like Mango, yes. The next one along might be Flippy, I'm not sure. I always thought his penguin was yellow, like me. As for the last one along, that's DEFINITELY Maygirl. Razz

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

Post  Mango Smango on 21/10/2012, 9:48 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Well, goodbye, DJ. You've been a good friend over the short....5 months that I've known you. Have a great time wherever you plan to go.

I'll see what I can do on deactivating your account, but it would be Maygirl's decision - I can only ban and give infractions; I don't have the power to deactivate/delete accounts.

Good luck with school etc., and enjoy life. You'll always be welcome back here at TNCPCP.

See you around. Your friend,

Ccpenguin8 Smile

P.S I think Maygirl just chose that header randomly from some kind of user submission. The penguin on the far left COULD've been me, since it's a yellow penguin, but it's not. My penguin, as a 'rule', always either wears nothing at all, or wears a Tour Guide Hat/Party Hat + Checkered Shoes + Blue Sequin Suit. I have no idea what Jorsnape's penguin looks like, so I'll have to pass on the next one. The middle penguin looks a bit like Mango, yes. The next one along might be Flippy, I'm not sure. I always thought his penguin was yellow, like me. As for the last one along, that's DEFINITELY Maygirl. Razz

LOL I just noticed that that's the header I made, I guess I won! And yes, the one in the middle was supposed to look kinda like me, and the one at the end was supposed to be maygirl! The rest were just random, but now that I think of it it does kinda look like the members! And, Bye Dj! You have been a good friend! And thanks for helping out on my blog when you did! Smile
avatar
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

Posts : 327
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 18
Location : USA

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

Post  JackPirate45 on 22/10/2012, 9:07 pm

Djmichael1 wrote:Time for a little guessing game for DJ. Now, I'm going to guess who's on the header, since it's obvious you guys are on there.

Left to right:
Ccpenguin, Jorsnape, Mango Smango, Flippy, Maygirl?

Now, to the point: It's kind of difficult to leave the CPCP forums. I've made several goodbye threads that make no since and left. Now I'm going to try AGAIN.

I'll try as hard as I can not to visit. But it's hard. So I'm just going to do it. I'm going to take these forums off my bookmarks/favorites for starters. That should help me not think about it, eh? Then, I'm going to deactivate my Twitter accounts, which I did to @ArcricrageCP. Now, I'm going to TRY, as hard as I CAN, to get my brain OFF club penguin. This is hard. I would ask you, Maygirl/Cc, to deactivate this TNCPCP account, but that wouldn't be right. DJ has to do this on his own, no? Yes, and once he presses that submit button. He's gone. I won't look for replies no more.

Adios, amigos. I'm....trying...to...leave....

Djmichael1 has left Club Penguin and the Club Penguin Cheats Forums.

goodluck Maygirl! It would really help if you deactivated this forum account...

bye.
I never thought I'd see this coming.

The moment I joined the forum, I thought you were some sort of EXTRA MODERATOR. Razz

You were a great lively person, and my good friend. I'm not good at goodbyes, so I'll make it quick.

You. Were. EPIC.

I'll miss you, DJ. Have fun wherever you go next.
avatar
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-08-16
Age : 16
Location : My house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

Post  jorsnape on 25/10/2012, 3:52 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:
I never thought I'd see this coming.

The moment I joined the forum, I thought you were some sort of EXTRA MODERATOR. Razz

You were a great lively person, and my good friend. I'm not good at goodbyes, so I'll make it quick.

You. Were. EPIC.

I'll miss you, DJ. Have fun wherever you go next.

Amen! I'll miss you dj. You were my first friend on cpcp. I still have that book you wrote on my site. You were a great author, admin, site builder...... Anyways, We'll all miss you. You were probably one of the nicest people I've ever come across on cp. Hopefully I'll see you on there again sometime. Bye dj. God bless. Sad

jorsnape

P.S. That actually does look like my penguin. Thx mango. Smile
avatar
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 17
Location : club penguin, white out, my igloo

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

Post  Breakthrough on 27/10/2012, 10:15 am

[quote="jorsnape"
Amen! I'll miss you dj. You were my first friend on cpcp. I still have that book you wrote on my site. You were a great author, admin, site builder...... Anyways, We'll all miss you. You were probably one of the nicest people I've ever come across on cp. Hopefully I'll see you on there again sometime. Bye dj. God bless. Sad

jorsnape

P.S. That actually does look like my penguin. Thx mango. Smile [/quote]

Nicely said Jorsnape, Catcha on twitter someone DJ Wink
avatar
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 18
Location : Oregon

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

Post  Sindar Toffe on 28/10/2012, 4:24 pm

I'm sad to see you go, DJ. Sad I'm not sure about deactivating your account, if I were you I'd leave it activated in case you want to return.

Bye! Sad

Sindar
avatar
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Posts : 781
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 18
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing Who's On the Header -FINAL Goodbye

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum