Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Do other people know that you play Club Penguin?

+6
Zing King To
Kiewii
Gotchee
Sindar Toffe
Breakthrough
Mango Smango
10 posters

Go down

Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty Do other people know that you play Club Penguin?

Post  Mango Smango 15/9/2012, 7:16 pm

Do other people know? Only my bff and my family knows that I play cp and that I have a website for it. I dont really like telling people, because now most people my age think that CP is lame and for little kids, and I dont want evreyone knowing that I actually love playing it, because I have told people before, and then they think its weird. I hate when people just decide that its a bad game without even trying it. Idk why people hate it so much, it is so much fun and the people on it are so nice! Do people in your school still play Club Penguin? Oh and also this might be in the wrong section, but I diddint really know where I should put it.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty Re: Do other people know that you play Club Penguin?

Post  Breakthrough 15/9/2012, 7:28 pm

My "Bff", Best Friend, knows that I have an account for it, hes got one too, but nah, I don't tend to tell people if I do. Kids in Middle School make such a big deal out of nothing. But yea, no not really.
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Do other people know that you play Club Penguin? Empty Re: Do other people know that you play Club Penguin?

Post  Mango Smango 15/9/2012, 7:36 pm

Breakthrough wrote:My "Bff", Best Friend, knows that I have an account for it, hes got one too, but nah, I don't tend to tell people if I do. Kids in Middle School make such a big deal out of nothing. But yea, no not really.
Ikr! My bff has an account, but she barley ever goes on. My cousin is my age, and he made such a big deal out if it when I told him, even though he used to go on it all the time and he was the one who showed it to me in the first place!
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 15/9/2012, 7:43 pm

I told people in my School. It was hard but now I know that they are my true friends. Real friends don't care what you play: if they do care they obviously aren't your friend. So, yes other people do know that I play Club Penguin.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 15/9/2012, 8:15 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:I told people in my School. It was hard but now I know that they are my true friends. Real friends don't care what you play: if they do care they obviously aren't your friend. So, yes other people do know that I play Club Penguin.

Sindar

Yeah. All of my best freinds also play virtual worlds that most people our age dont play anymore, so they dont mind that I play cp.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 15/9/2012, 8:28 pm

Not really. I mostly play Runescape with my friend. Most of my pals think that that CP is babyish Razz
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiewii 15/9/2012, 9:33 pm

Nobody in the world (well, apart from you guys) know that I play CP. Razz I told a few family members back in early 2010, however, knowing them, they would have forgotten by now!
Kiewii
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 15/9/2012, 11:24 pm

Kiewii wrote:Nobody in the world (well, apart from you guys) know that I play CP. Razz I told a few family members back in early 2010, however, knowing them, they would have forgotten by now!
Even your parents dont know? Wow havent they seen you playing it or something? My parents know because they pay for my membership, I had to ask them to make my website, and I had to ask them when I first joined because I was only 7 and they had to help me sign up.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zing King To 15/9/2012, 11:50 pm

Yeah a few of my friends no. Chad, Morrison(rip), Luke, James and My aunt knows. (Her account is Kara Louise) I dunno if my mom knows.
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiewii 15/9/2012, 11:54 pm

Mango Smango wrote:Even your parents dont know? Wow havent they seen you playing it or something? My parents know because they pay for my membership, I had to ask them to make my website, and I had to ask them when I first joined because I was only 7 and they had to help me sign up.

Well, no. I just ask for membership from parents, they give card number to me then I get everything set up. I don't say what I am wanting anyway.
Kiewii
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 16/9/2012, 3:30 pm

Not really. Only 2 of my brothers, and my parents. Nobody else.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 16/9/2012, 9:13 pm

almost everyone i meet i tell them so lots of people know Very Happy
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  1x4h 17/9/2012, 9:53 pm

my friend, who also plays on my club penguin account since we started sharing it in 2009. he gets stuff in parties while i go on twice every three months or something idk
1x4h
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Port_A_Build 21/9/2012, 2:39 am

It's never come up in discussion, so, not really.
Port_A_Build
Port_A_Build
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down