Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < <

+3
JackPirate45
Gotchee
Breakthrough
7 posters

Go down

Home Vs. School

Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Vote_lcap43%Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Vote_lcap14%Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Vote_lcap43%Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < <

Post  Breakthrough 14/9/2012, 5:00 pm

Hello World! Breakthrough here to bring you the all new, daily poll! These will be out.. Daily.

All you have to do is answer the question asked. At the end of each week, in this case every Wednesday, a list will be posted of all the results of that week's Polls! This means you have all week to answer all of the polls!

All polls will remain open until the next Wednesday.

Polls from:
Wednesday --> Close in: 7 Days
Thursday --> Close in: 6 Days
Friday --> Close in: 5 Days
Saturday --> Close in: 4 Days
Sunday --> Close in: 3 Days
Monday --> Close in: 2 Days
Tuesday --> Close in: 1 Day

Enjoy!

September 14, 2012 ~Friday~

Home
--Vs.--
School

All you have to do is choose is whether you like being at home or school more.

Have Fun!
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty Re: Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < <

Post  Gotchee 14/9/2012, 5:21 pm

This poll is POINTLESS, because the answer is pretty obvious. Who the heck likes going to school instead of staying at home?
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < < Empty Re: Daily Poll [#3] > > Home Vs. School < <

Post  Breakthrough 14/9/2012, 6:13 pm

Gotchee wrote:This poll is POINTLESS, because the answer is pretty obvious. Who the heck likes going to school instead of staying at home?

No, this isn't pointless, if it was pointless, I wouldn't of posted it. A poll is a poll.
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 14/9/2012, 6:15 pm

Breakthrough wrote:
Gotchee wrote:This poll is POINTLESS, because the answer is pretty obvious. Who the heck likes going to school instead of staying at home?

Me. And no, this isn't pointless, if it was pointless, I wouldn't of posted it. Smile

Um wait, you like going to school better than staying at home?

Sorry, I wont express my thoughts about that over here because it would be kind of disrespectful..
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Breakthrough 14/9/2012, 6:19 pm

Gotchee wrote:
Breakthrough wrote:

Me. And no, this isn't pointless, if it was pointless, I wouldn't of posted it. Smile

Um wait, you like going to school better than staying at home?

Sorry, I wont express my thoughts about that over here because it would be kind of disrespectful..

I voted 50/50, okay, and the whole world has such a stereotype of how horrible school is. YES, it can be boring or annoying, but I like it for the most part.

So, just because I don't agree with you, doesn't mean I'm wrong.
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 14/9/2012, 6:32 pm

50/50.
Yes, I despise learning, but not playing and having fun!

I have some cool friends at school, the middle & high schoolers are epic... I just love having fun!

Also, like some of ou might know, my school allows almost anything. We had a huge "event" organied by the 9th graders about how lame the iPhone 5 is. Razz

But, on the other hand, staying home is very fun too! I can play on the computer!
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zing King To 14/9/2012, 6:36 pm

Home.
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 14/9/2012, 10:11 pm

I have to go for School actually. I enjoy (most of) the lessons and I have a lot of fun with my friends. School is, despite the stereotypical image of it being an awfully horrible place, a good thing.

Another bonus is that I can go on the forum via the school computers. Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 15/9/2012, 5:03 pm

50/50. I enjoy being at home and at school: I like relaxing at home, of course and I enjoy most of the lessons I have at school. Also, I can see my friends. The only sad thing is that if I went on the forum, I'd get in trouble. Sad

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 15/9/2012, 5:26 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:50/50. I enjoy being at home and at school: I like relaxing at home, of course and I enjoy most of the lessons I have at school. Also, I can see my friends. The only sad thing is that if I went on the forum, I'd get in trouble. Sad

Sindar

My school has computers labs, where students can go and spend their free time on breaks and stuff. They let us Do anything we want, unless its something concerning, well, you know.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 15/9/2012, 6:48 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:I have to go for School actually. I enjoy (most of) the lessons and I have a lot of fun with my friends. School is, despite the stereotypical image of it being an awfully horrible place, a good thing.

Another bonus is that I can go on the forum via the school computers. Razz
Wow your lucky! We can only go to the computer lab at school to do school work, and we cant just go any time we want, its only when the whole class goes down to do an assignment or something. I chose home, because I hate waking up early for school. And my parents make me take a shower evrey morning, and I have to wake up at 6:30, then take a shower, then blowdry my hair, then straighten my hair, and get dressed, and eat breakfast. And I have to do that all in an hour! And I am not a morning person at all. And school is pretty boring, except for lunch. Well actually it depends on the day. I only have freinds in 4 of my classes, and In all of them we have assigned seats, so we never get to talk. We dont get any breaks in my school, so I dont get alot of time to talk to my freinds. Only lunch, but I cant talk alot at lunch, because I have to eat. If I talk too much, I forget to eat my lunch xD. So home is definetly better!
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down