Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time

3 posters

Go down

My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 5:19 pm

When I first joined CPCP, I earned a reputation as a story-writer. I don't know if any of you remember these, but some of my most popular stories were a trilogy: The PSA Returns, Tne New EPF, and Penguins Travel in Time. So, for you entertainment, I've dug down in the CPCP forum archives and posted them below. Please excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes - I was a few years younger then.

THE PSA RETURNS (Original version)

I stepped inside the EPF Command Room and then as if to say "GET OUT!" the lights gently flickered off. Agents immediately stopped doing Field-Ops and playing System Defender and ran around screaming like crazy! "AAAAAAAAH" screamed Orange550 as he knocked over a table and tripped over some chairs. "People! It was only a minor uh dent in the well roof and err WE ARE STUCK HERE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!" said The Director as the lights came back on. Then, smoke came out from the Tube Transport. Gary coughed and spluttered as he stepped out of the VR Room. "We have no choice, we must take the ruins of PSA HQ and bring back the Penguin Secret Agency!" yelled Gary!

Chapter 2: Things aren`t what they seem...
"DIG!" ordered the Director as half the EPF started digging for PSA ruins. "Come on Ccpenguin8 you lazy penguin! You can do better than THAT" yelled Orange550 as he walked over to a quite corner of the room so he could make a call to...HERBERT`S CAVE!?. "Boss, I made the illusion so the EPF guys think they`re trapped! If they keep digging, the illusion will be reality!" said Orange550 as he started to nibble an egg and fish sandwich. "Wonderful! I will teleport you to my cave before the EPFFools find out you`re a traitor!"replied Herbert. With a flicker and a whoosh, Orange550 began to fade away and he materialized in KLUTZY`S BED!?. "Whoops! I think I got the co-ordinates wrong" said Herbert as he walked over. "YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! HIS EGG SANDWICH MATERIALIZED IN MY MOUTH AND IT TASTED DISGUSTING" yelled FlowerSeed1.
Chapter 3: Gadget Room, Badge It Room!
I walked out of the digsite and entered the EPF Command Room to recieve my mission briefing. "Agent, your mission is to go to the Gadget Room, Badge it room, a version of the Gadget Room that has been recovered from the PSA HQ. There you will build a HeadQuarters to find Orange550, he is a traitor. Anyways, you said your trackers were first class G so where is he?" asked The Director as he brought the screen forward as if he was staring at Gary. "I..I..I uh.. I DONT KNOW!!!!!"replied Gary nervously. Herbert and his henchpenguins (Orange550 and FlowerSeed1) watched on a CCTV Screen as I was transported to the Gadget Room Badge it Room. "Well now I know why it`s called the Gadget Room badge it room!" I said as I looked at all the pictures of pins gary had put on badges which were stuck on the walls. I took off my BackPack and set up a computer. Suddenly, I felt a flipper on my shoulder. "Huh? Who`s there? What..Rhinguin? What on earth are YOU doing here?" I asked as I turned round. "I was in a mission briefing with G when that popcorn explosion went off and I`ve been trying to get back up to the surface ever since!" replied Rhinguin. "What? This is UNDERGROUND?" I questioned. "Uhh yeah, where else d`you think ruins are stored when some big building is built on top of them!" replied Rhinguin as he attempted to get a lazer out of my bag so he could open the door and escape. I ignored him as I knew that Gary disabled that lazer when I sent it haywire when I tried to re-light the pizza parlour`s oven (See my other story mystery of the pizza parlour if you want to know about that). Finally, when I managed to get my trackers working because the signal is weak underground, Rhinguin had finished moaning at the door and scribbling "Rhinguin ROCKS!" on the walls. I slipped my flipper into his pocket and took out his very old and dusty PSA Spy Phone. "This could be rather useful!" I murmered as I took out a microchip and a Central Processing Unit Gary installed in it. "EUREKA!!!! IT WORKS IT FINALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as a puffle that was hiding in the corner of the room took out some ear-muffs and put them on.

Chapter 4: SUPER System Defender!
The puffle and rhinguin turned round and screamed two words, not one, not three but two which were "SHUT UP CCPENGUIN8!". Meanwhile, in Herbert`s Cave the count-down until the illusion that the EPF thought was the command room to become reality had finished!! Then a MASSIVE sattelite dish started broadcasting a binary code which went "1011010101001" and it continuosly repeated until the tiny microchip which was causing the illusion of the EPF Command Room being destroyed, made the illusion into matter...then the entire island of Club Penguin felt a moment of silence. I dashed out of the HQ I made in the Gadget Room Badge It Room and hurried to System Defender. As I destroyed 438 boss bots, the Agents at the digsite had done their work the PSA was reborn and Herbert was nomore. But what happened to FlowerSeed1 and Orange550 is not known....

THE NEW EPF

Chapter 1: The New HQ
Everything looked amazing, the walls, the floor everything right down to the coffee maker in the bottom left! Half of the room had System Defender simulations and old Field Ops you could redo. On the other half was a database full of the PSA Missions, a teleportation system, the most up to date communication devices, the coffee maker I mentioned earlier and of course the 24 surveillance screens that were an almost exact replica of the ones in the old PSA HQ.
Chapter 2: Herbert`s Funeral and the revenge
I looked at the surveillance screen that was monitoring Herbert`s Cave and I intercepted a funeral taking place inside Herbert`s Secret Workshop under his cave. "We have served him well, but the radiation of the new PSA has brought his death. FlowerSeed, the time has come. Send him to the Death o Matic."commanded Orange550 as FlowerSeed1 put Herbert`s body into a coffin and pushed it into a massive inferno named the Death o Matic. "Lets take revenge" muttered FlowerSeed1. Then the surveillance signal scrambled and l knew what was going to happen. I quickly inputted a string of code to the computer which automatically initiated a code red sequence. The EPF/PSA was under attack.

Chapter 3: Club Penguin is at war
Cries of "MEDICAL EMERGENCY!" and "SHIELDS UP" and "FULL POWER TO ISLAND DEFENCE AND WEAPONARY SYSTEMS" were arising from the crowd of agents who entered the HQ. I desperately flicked swtiches and pressed buttons, hoping something would happen! "Look at this! 50,000 reports of civillian casualties. Ccpenguin, you MUST lower the cloaking shield. If you don`t let the public in soon, us agents will be the only remaining penguins on this island" grumbled Rhinguin as he put a bundle of paperwork marked "Medical Reports" in my coat pocket. "Sheesh, maybe I shouldn`t have promoted you to chief doctor" I muttered as Osv10 interrupted "Cool! Herbert has had 50,000 casualties!". "No silly, OUR PEOPLE had 50,000 casualties. Besides, herbert is dead" replied Rockman X. I walked into the Gadget Room to ask G for advice. The only answer I got was "FOR GOODNESS SAKES AGENT! USE THAT STUPID NUCULEAR MISSALE! I DON`T CARE IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ISLAND WIDE EMERGENCY". I went towards the door and for some odd reason I pressed the button which deactivated the cloaking shield...yep, you guessed it. The Everyday Phoning Facillity is a cloaking shield. Then, in the Everyday Phoning Facility`s place, was the EPF/PSA Command Room itself, the only difference was, screens marked "TOP SECRET" were stopping the non-agent residents of Club Penguin from seeing it. Except of course, it didn`t close or lock the door...

Chapter 4: Penguins go to Space and the destruction of Club Penguin
Suddenly, a swarm of non-agents ran into the EPF/PSA HQ and a computer voice chanted "Civillian Impact in 5...4...3...2...1 BRACE FOR IMPACT!". When we were sure the entire population of Club Penguin was inside, Eagle Eye 308 pushed through the crowd and closed and locked the door and reactivated the cloaking shield...A.KA The everyday phoning facillity. "Phew, why do I seem boiling hot after doing that" wondered Eagle Eye 308 as he pushed through the crowd to get to the "Agents Lounge" part of the HQ. I couldn`t think of one agent who didn`t say either "GERROF" or "DON`T TOUCH THAT!" or "THAT`S CLASSIFIED, HANDS OFF". In fact, Osv10, Rhinguin and Rockman X said the same things at the exact same time! Mr Beanblob came over to me and said " WERE YOU MAD!? WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT? FOR ALL YOU KNOW, HERBERT`S SPIES COULD BE IN HERE. JUST LAUNCH BOTH NUCULEAR MISSALES!" yelled Mr Beanblob. "Yeah yeah ok, I`ll launch the nuculear missale and launch Destruct Sequence 1." I replied crossly as I walked over to a Weapons Panel and launched a Nuculear Missale at Herbert`s Cave. Then I pressed a couple of random buttons and chanted "Computer, activate Destruct Sequence 1." "SECURITY CONFIRMATION REQUIRED!" replied the Computer. "Special Agent LCWG Ccpenguin8, Destruct Sequence 1 CODE 1 1 A." I said. "G, I NEED YOUR CONFIRMATION!" I yelled as G came over and said "Leiutennant Commander Gary the Gadget Guy for the EPF, Destruct Sequence 1 CODE 1 1 A 2 A 3 B." "SECURITY CONFIRMATION ACCEPTED! TOTAL CLUB PENGUIN DETONATION IN 50...49...48...47..." replied the computer. "You do know you`re commiting suicide" muttered Gary. I took a big breath "EVERYONE INTO THE AGENTS LOUNGE! THERE IS A ROCKET THERE WHICH WE HAVE TO USE TO ESCAPE BECAUSE CP WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!" I yelled as everyone rushed into the Agents Lounge.
Chapter 5: Blast Off & Epilogue
The EPF/PSA helped the non-agents into the rocket before getting in themselves. Mr Beanblob and I clambered into the Pilots` Cockpit and ignited the engine "This is crazy ya know that?" said Mr Beanblob as he put a "Super Seatbelt 3000" on which was Gary`s invention to make a super seatbelt. "Yep, completely mad" I replied as I started the blast off sequence. "I`m getting compensation" murmered Rhiinguin as he sat down in his seat, "Me too" continued Rockman X. "Do you think Herbert`s Spies are on board?" asked Osv10. I ignored him.
Osv10 was right though, Herbert`s spies were on board but there was nothing we could do, we were leaving the Earth`s Atmosphere.

The End!

PENGUINS TRAVEL IN TIME

I chased Herbert`s spies out the airlock - seems their "revenge" went out on a space trip! Then I clambered back next to Mr Beanblob in the Pilots` ****pit. "We`re on a direct course to the moon" Mr Beanblob said. I knew from the Club Penguin Legends, the Moon was forbidden so without thinking I herded everyone into an escape pod, set a direct course for earth then deactivated the beam that held the escape pod in place. But then, the circuits set on fire. There was nothing we could do, the Moon`s gravitational pull guided us down to the surface of the moon. When we landed, we were greeted by a penguin who said "GET OFF MY PLANET ALIENS! No wait...you`re penguins too, my name is Swardana419. Welcome to the Moon"
Chapter 2: Back to the Past
"Welcome to the moon BLABLABLA. THIS HAS HERBERT WRITTEN ALL OVER IT, I`M GOING BACK TO THE LANDING POD!" said Rhinguin angrily. "Me too" said Osv10. "Uhh osv and rhinguin, I set the landing pod to self destruct now so uhh...step back!" interrupted RockmanX. We all reluctantly walked back to Swardana419. "So how did you end up here?" I asked. "It`s a long story...first I became Herbert`s henchpenguin..." replied Swardana419. "AHA! I KNEW SHE WAS A TRAITOR!!" interrupted Rhinguin. "But then he fired me and sent me in a time machine/rocket to the moon" continued Swardana419. "Uhh could we have a look at this "time machine"?" asked Mr Beanblob then Swardana419 simply nodded and took them inside a small capsule marked "TimeTravel9000 USE FOR EXCILE PURPOSES ONLY!". Swardana419 flicked several switches and then a whirring noise came from the computer systems. Before we knew it we had landed. "Woah! This is the beta test party" I said but then, the timetravel9000 exploded.
We were stuck
Chapter 3: The Voyage Home
Everyone explored the Beta Test Party. But eventually, I decided to go back to the Crash Site. When I got there, Swardana419 was muttering some strange words into a fire she made next to the TimeTravel9000. "Swardana, what are you doing?" I asked as she stared up at me. "Uh, well, I err...I ADMIT IT! I`M HALF ALIEN AND HALF PENGUIN!!!!" she replied then ran into the TimeTravel9000. I followed her and asked what she was doing. "I`m looking for the Technical Manual. It will tell us all the parts that were used to build the TimeTravel9000..." she replied. "Are you suggesting we try and find all these parts, build a replica of the TimeTravel9000 and then go home?" I interrupted. "Yep! Aha the core components lets see now.....300 Long Life Batteries....3 Strips of thick Alminunium....A Computer for plotting the course.....Heat Shields and last but not least, TimeTravelite!" she recited. "Um, what`s Time Travel Ite?" I asked. "Oh, it`s some kind of hard diamond filled with dangerous chemicals that are rumoured to let machines travel in time" she replied before walking out the door with a handful of technical manuals. We both decided to search for the TimeTravelIte first. We went to the Coffee Shop and told Rhinguin, Mr Beanblob, Osv10 and Rockman X what was happening and we all went to the Under, Underground Mine to search for the TimeTravelite. I coughed. It was really dusty down there. We searched and searched until Mr Beanblob shouted out "I FOUND IT!". We all huddled round the MASSIVE Orange Diamond filled with funny looking liquids. I put it in my back-pack and we went to search for the batteries. 3 Hours of Walking Later...Finally, we reached the Night Club. I took some batteries out of the MASSIVE speakers and added them to my now, extremely heavy, backpack. "What`s next?" I asked Swardana. "Well actually thats it, I can salvage the rest out of the wreckage of the old TimeTravel9000." Soon we built the Ultimate Time Machine/Rocket! We clambered in and then activated the Time Circuits to get back to the Moon. Once there, we activated the main engines and set course for Club Penguin! After a few days of travelling we entered Earth orbit and began our slow descent to what was left of Club Penguin...

-------------------

Well, that's it. Hopefully you enjoyed reading these and they brought back some memories of CPCP.

Ccpenguin Smile

Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty Re: My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time

Post  Gotchee 11/9/2012, 6:02 pm

Nice stories, fun to read! Makes you have CPCP nostalgia Razz
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time Empty Re: My Old CP Stories: The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 6:05 pm

Gotchee wrote:Nice stories, fun to read! Makes you have CPCP nostalgia Razz

Thanks, lol Razz. It brings back old memories of some of the great members that quit...
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 11/9/2012, 7:47 pm

My friend these are.... wonderful. I really enjoyed reading the, as they were not boring unlike some other stories that I've read. Wow.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 8:27 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:My friend these are.... wonderful. I really enjoyed reading the, as they were not boring unlike some other stories that I've read. Wow.

Thanks a lot, CrackerJack. I'm sorry about the bad grammar - I was a terrible writer back then.

P.S Just out of interest, has anyone here read the originals? Apparently they were the most successful CPCP story series from January-March 2011. Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 11/9/2012, 9:31 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
JackPirate45 wrote:My friend these are.... wonderful. I really enjoyed reading the, as they were not boring unlike some other stories that I've read. Wow.

Thanks a lot, CrackerJack. I'm sorry about the bad grammar - I was a terrible writer back then.

P.S Just out of interest, has anyone here read the originals? Apparently they were the most successful CPCP story series from January-March 2011. Razz
No problem. How old were you? Nine? Ten? At that age my grammar was very similiar... It's still not perfect, sinc I get horrific English teachers. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
And I was reading the originals before I even registered....
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 9:34 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:

No problem. How old were you? Nine? Ten? At that age my grammar was very similiar... It's still not perfect, sinc I get horrific English teachers. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
And I was reading the originals before I even registered....

REALLY? Wow, thanks. Yeah, English teachers aren't that good these days. My aunt is an English university lecturer and she pays me to copyedit her emails. Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down