Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums.

+6
Breakthrough
Maygirl2
Boo492
Lewleworange
Ccpenguin8
Zing King To
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty Re: FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums.

Post  Zing King To 11/9/2012, 11:15 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Zing King To wrote:
@CCpenguin8
NO! Don't you dare! Don't you dare
bring out Mr Infraction. I'm scared to
death of that guy. I prefer Mr Warning.
He's Kinda.

If you commit an offense within your first couple of days and it is clear that you didn't know what you were doing was wrong, then you will be warned. If you intentionally commit a serious offense, you will be infracted and possibly even banned. (I know how you feel, I used to get scared to death when I found I had a PM from Eric saying I had been infracted)

@Lostie
I know right? XD. It feels like everyone
has got Cannons, Guns, Knifes,
Jack Hammers and Numchucks ready to beat
me up. Come on guys, we need more love.

We treat you exactly the same as any other user. We love this community like a family. Yes, some people have low opinions on you and we are keeping watch on you because of your past, but that doesn't mean we want to get rid of you.

That's the thing... You don't treat me the same. You treat me different. You and the other mods just carry on reminding me of the rules and you constantly kick me on the chatbox... you let users insult me... Seriously... I get treated like public enemy number 1...
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums. - Page 2 Empty Re: FINALLY... Zing King To has come back to CPCP Forums.

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 11:22 pm

Zing King To wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Zing King To wrote:
@CCpenguin8
He's Kinda.

If you commit an offense within your first couple of days and it is clear that you didn't know what you were doing was wrong, then you will be warned. If you intentionally commit a serious offense, you will be infracted and possibly even banned. (I know how you feel, I used to get scared to death when I found I had a PM from Eric saying I had been infracted)

@Lostie

We treat you exactly the same as any other user. We love this community like a family. Yes, some people have low opinions on you and we are keeping watch on you because of your past, but that doesn't mean we want to get rid of you.

That's the thing... You don't treat me the same. You treat me different. You and the other mods just carry on reminding me of the rules and you constantly kick me on the chatbox... you let users insult me... Seriously... I get treated like public enemy number 1...

1) You were kicked ONCE.
2) My job is to enforce the rules. If you break them, then I will take action. Simple.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Zing King To 11/9/2012, 11:24 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Zing King To wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Zing King To wrote:
@CCpenguin8
He's Kinda.

@Lostie

1) You were kicked ONCE.
2) My job is to enforce the rules. If you break them, then I will take action. Simple.

You kicked me three times with in 3 minutes. I was counting.
I never broke any rules.
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 11:30 pm

Zing King To wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Zing King To wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Zing King To wrote:
@CCpenguin8
He's Kinda.

@Lostie

1) You were kicked ONCE.

I never broke any rules.

S1R2 - No disrespecting moderators. (Arguing about a kick in public violates this rule)
S3R2 - Use Common Sense. You were immature at times.
S3R5 - No hacking discussions.
S3R3 - You called Lew names.

Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Zing King To 11/9/2012, 11:37 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Zing King To wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Zing King To wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Zing King To wrote:
@CCpenguin8
He's Kinda.

@Lostie

1) You were kicked ONCE.

I never broke any rules.

S1R2 - No disrespecting moderators. (Arguing about a kick in public violates this rule)
- I debated a kick I didn't agree with.
S3R2 - Use Common Sense. You were immature at times.
- It's a chat. Lighten up!
S3R5 - No hacking discussions.
- We were all discussing it, Kick everyone then. Not just me.
S3R3 - You called Lew names.
- What name? Lucy? We all call him that. It's a nickname. Ok.. I'll refer to him as "Person"

Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maygirl2 12/9/2012, 1:12 am

OH MY GOD EVERYONE JUST STOP BLABBERING.

You're all arguing over pointless issue, so thread locked. And anybody who discusses this further will be punished.
Maygirl2
Maygirl2
if i change my title today (21/12/14) how many people would notice?

https://cpforum.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  MarrowbarrowCP 12/9/2012, 11:24 am

Welcome to the forums Zing!! I have no idea who you are, though. Smile
MarrowbarrowCP
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 12/9/2012, 5:25 pm

MarrowbarrowCP wrote:Welcome to the forums Zing!! I have no idea who you are, though. Smile
Zing King To is a user is one f the most hated users on CPCP along with TCPCF. He nearly made CPCP shut down, and now he recently made his one hundredth ccount on TCPCF.

Hope that helped.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zing King To 12/9/2012, 6:28 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:
MarrowbarrowCP wrote:Welcome to the forums Zing!! I have no idea who you are, though. Smile
Zing King To is a user is one f the most hated users on CPCP along with TCPCF. He nearly made CPCP shut down, and now he recently made his one hundredth ccount on TCPCF.

Hope that helped.

My hundreth account on TCPCF? I only had 3. Zing King To, Doctor CP and TheTruth. I didn't nearly make CPCP shut down... I nearly destroyed it a few times... that's all.
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2