Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying.

3 posters

Go down

I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying.

Post  Arctic DJ 28/8/2012, 6:17 am

CPCP's days are over.

It's quite sad, the story of clubpenguincp.com, no? Well, so far, the story of the alternate forum is fine.

Now the burden is on Maygirl's shoulders. She worked hard. If it wasn't for this, there wouldn't be a CPCP forum to live on.

Ccpenguin8 and Boo492 are our Loki Terry's and Christine474's. They are here to Maintain order. (personally, I though Ccpenguin should have been a CPCP mod months ago xD) I guess anyone from the UK is mod enough lol.

Adios amigos and amigas!

Djmichael1 x]

Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty Re: I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying.

Post  Breakthrough 28/8/2012, 7:21 am

Djmichael1 wrote:CPCP's days are over.

It's quite sad, the story of clubpenguincp.com, no? Well, so far, the story of the alternate forum is fine.

Now the burden is on Maygirl's shoulders. She worked hard. If it wasn't for this, there wouldn't be a CPCP forum to live on.

Ccpenguin8 and Boo492 are our Loki Terry's and Christine474's. They are here to Maintain order. (personally, I though Ccpenguin should have been a CPCP mod months ago xD) I guess anyone from the UK is mod enough lol.

Adios amigos and amigas!

Djmichael1 x]

Support. Nicely said.
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying. Empty Re: I Don't Know About You all, But I'm staying.

Post  Ccpenguin8 28/8/2012, 12:33 pm

Thanks a lot for the thing about me being a CPCP mod. I might have been if I wasn't inactive when they chose the mods, but I doubt it.

Anyway, I agree with all of that. Very well said, DJ and I'm definitely staying here. It seems the community is gradually moving to this forum. You described our jobs really well:

Maygirl is here to run and administrate the forum, adding features and removing bugs and all the other forum operations that admins do.

Boo and I are the mods (well, the super mod and the trainee mod actually). It's our job to maintain order, enforce the rules, discuss plans of action for the forum at the MDF and support and assist the running of the community when Maygirl isn't online.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum