Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Playing Club Penguin Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing Club Penguin Again

Post  Maygirl2 on 18/8/2012, 12:32 pm

Recently I have been reading about club penguin and decided to buy a months membership and if it goes well I will start playing again.
Maygirl2
if i change my title today (21/12/14) how many people would notice?

http://cpforum.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Club Penguin Again

Post  Nicktang10 on 18/8/2012, 3:05 pm

I have quit CP, but good luck. My parents will never until I have my own credit card allow me to buy stuff on the internet. And by then I would be like...23?
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boo492 on 19/8/2012, 5:59 am

I'm never going back to CP. I don't like it, I've out grown it. I think I'll do a raffle for my account though! It's rare! Had it since '09!
Boo492
Training Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Maygirl2 on 19/8/2012, 6:07 am

Boo492 wrote:I'm never going back to CP. I don't like it, I've out grown it. I think I'll do a raffle for my account though! It's rare! Had it since '09!

Wow, my account (Maygirl2) is from about August 2010.
Maygirl2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 19/8/2012, 11:13 am

Maygirl2 wrote:
Boo492 wrote:I'm never going back to CP. I don't like it, I've out grown it. I think I'll do a raffle for my account though! It's rare! Had it since '09!

Really? My account (Ccpenguin8) was created on July 2nd 2010 (a day before my birthday), but I thought about creating a new one when I joined the CPCP forums on December 12th 2010. Anyway, enough of my personal history. I still do play Club Penguin, but not nearly as often as I used to. I normally just go online to: meet a friend, have a look at the latest CP party, check cheats for my blog or if I've got nothing else to do. Club Penguin is for children 6-14, so I've still got about two or three years left.

By the way Deltang, in UK law, you'd be able to get a credit card around 17/18. (SORRY FOR OFF-TOPIC)

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Maygirl2 on 19/8/2012, 11:35 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Maygirl2 wrote:

Really? My account (Ccpenguin8) was created on July 2nd 2010 (a day before my birthday), but I thought about creating a new one when I joined the CPCP forums on December 12th 2010. Anyway, enough of my personal history. I still do play Club Penguin, but not nearly as often as I used to. I normally just go online to: meet a friend, have a look at the latest CP party, check cheats for my blog or if I've got nothing else to do. Club Penguin is for children 6-14, so I've still got about two or three years left.

By the way Deltang, in UK law, you'd be able to get a credit card around 17/18. (SORRY FOR OFF-TOPIC)

I've actually started making some CP videos recently, I have 3 so far.
Maygirl2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 19/8/2012, 11:37 am

Maygirl2 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Maygirl2 wrote:

Really? You should post them....

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Maygirl2 on 19/8/2012, 11:48 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Maygirl2 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Maygirl2 wrote:

I dont use youtube.
Maygirl2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 19/8/2012, 12:15 pm

Maygirl2 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Maygirl2 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Maygirl2 wrote:

I dont use youtube.

Ah. TinyPic.com has a video upload service I think. You could link to that...

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome on 27/8/2012, 3:34 am

i havnt quit CP yet i joined last year april
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe on 28/8/2012, 2:02 pm

Wow, my account must be really rare then... I made Sindar on October 22nd, 2007. Great to know you have returned maygirl, it's always nice to hear people returning to Club Penguin.
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic DJ on 28/8/2012, 5:16 pm

I came back to CP to blog. Can't see I missed all the drama, BAY BEES, POOKIE, xD.

My youngest CP account is Djmichael1, of 2008. Clone 787 is my beta (Not on any lists)
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango on 28/8/2012, 10:31 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:

Wow, my account must be really rare then... I made Sindar on October 22nd, 2007. Great to know you have returned maygirl, it's always nice to hear people returning to Club Penguin.
Wow, then my account must be REALLY rare! Ive had it since May 28, 2007!
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango on 28/8/2012, 10:33 pm

Nicktang10 wrote:I have quit CP, but good luck. My parents will never until I have my own credit card allow me to buy stuff on the internet. And by then I would be like...23?
My parents are the same! But I got a cash card that is non refillable with like $50 on it so I could get a few things.
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum