Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Twin Heroes Book 2

3 posters

Go down

Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty Twin Heroes Book 2

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 21/9/2013, 3:18 am

Chapter 1: Future

"Wotter, time to get up for your first day of high school!" Ringo yells. I sigh. But today is the day Ringo tells me something important, and the day I become a superhero like him, so I'm sort of excited. I throw off my covers and get dressed. I have breakfast, and when I'm finished Ringo tells me he has something important to tell me. "Five years ago, you were knocked out by Herbert. I went to Gary, and he had a potion that revived you, but also strengthened you. I guess you never really noticed it until now." Ringo said. I looked at my arms, and they were kinda muscly. "Gary also made this armor." He takes out a backpack, presses a red button in the center and it forms into full armor. It's also able to store things in its backpack form. "I'm guessing you want me to take that instead of that old, stinky backpack?" I ask. Ringo nods, and I pack up all my stuff. KK comes out of his room and yells "I'm ready! I'm definitely ready!" He grabs a backpack with a fiery pattern on it. Then he runs out with me by his side. 

"We made it! Just in time!" KK yells. Me and KK have the same homeroom. We have mostly the same classes as well. During lunch, I sit by a large, newly installed TV for any news about crimes. "A metallic crocodile has been spotted at the Lighthouse, stealing buckets of paint. And Ninja, who's been working for us for 5 years, hasn't made his appearance yet." the newsman said. "Uhhh, I gotta go to the bathroom." I told my friends. I grabbed my backpack, and ran outside. There I pressed the center button of the backpack. The straps grew in size to fit my flippers, which they did. The armor formed, with a core similar to the red button in the middle. The armor opened up, and I took out the remaining parts of my costume; the armored boots that give me the power to fly, my white cape because cool costumes have capes, and the cowl, which had painted-on wings and a painted A on the top. The "eyes" were white with red surrounding it. And I flew off to the crime scene. 

Ringo sat by the TV, relaxing. There wasn't much crime for a few days, but he would still help out when there was one. He was watching the Flippertoon Channel when an announcement suddenly appeared. There was a newsman that looked like the same newsman for Foxotic News. At the bottom reads "THIS IS A FOXOTIC NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT." Ringo sighed,  but watched anyway. "A metallic crocodile has been spotted at the Lighthouse, stealing buckets of paint. And Ninja, who's been working for us for 5 years, hasn't made his appearance yet." Well, now he will. Ringo thought as he put on my costume with a grin. Then he disappeared with the power of his upgraded bracers; they could teleport him basically anywhere.

Chapter 2: Twin Fighters

I arrived on the scene the second that Ringo did; he had said he upgraded his bracers, so I assumed it had to do with that. I began to fly up again, and when Ringo asked why I can't just go through the door. "Because flying down the stairs is cooler." I said as I flew to the Beacon, and flew right down the stairs, crashing right into the mechanical robot, splattering paint all over him. His head turned and he growled. He tried to grab me, but I jumped back quickly. "Catch me if you can! I taunted as I flew out through the door, and he broke a wall in the lighthouse. "Ninja, you find a weak spot. I'll attack him from above." I yelled as I flew up and opened up my armored flippers, shooting energy blasts from them. Ringo kept searching for a weak spot, when he found a panel and pointed to it. I nodded and he began attacking while I shot energy blasts at it. But the panel didn't break or fall off or anything. "YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME. I AM PURE STEEL!" he yelled as he grabbed Ringo and threw him at me. It pushed me and him through the lighthouse, breaking a huge wall in it. Ringo was lying on the floor, unconscious. Immediately I opened up both flippers to reveal the repulsors, then shot them and lunged my chest forward to create a Unibeam Blast, destroying the robot in a large explosion. I immediately flew near Ringo and opened up a panel in my armor, which was an emergency 911 caller. "This is..the Patriot speaking. I'm a superhero and I need medics at the Beach." I say into the speaker. "We'll be right there." the operator says. I close the panel and fly down with Ringo in my hands. Soon enough, the medics come and bring him to the hospital, also with some police that arrest a blue-crocodile thing that was controlling the robot. I wave to the cops and medics, then fly away, thankfully just in time for my next class. 

TO BE CONTINUED...
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Twin Heroes Book 2 Empty Re: Twin Heroes Book 2

Post  Ccpenguin8 24/9/2013, 9:26 pm

An interesting superhero story brought into the world of Club Penguin - I love it! Perhaps in next year's Marvel superhero takeover, we can make a short CPMV based upon it? Razz

Also, I laughed at the way 'Foxotic News' is exactly the same as the CP news. Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 27/9/2014, 12:09 am

OOOOH HEROES
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 27/9/2014, 12:16 am

how did i know so much about middle school i was like 10 o_o
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 27/9/2014, 12:17 am

Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:how did i know so much about middle school i was like 10 o_o
How old are you now?
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 27/9/2014, 12:17 am

King Kane wrote:
Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:how did i know so much about middle school i was like 10 o_o
How old are you now?
12 and 3 months
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 27/9/2014, 12:18 am

Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:
King Kane wrote:
How old are you now?
12 and 3 months

oh cool, im almost 14
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 27/9/2014, 12:24 am

King Kane wrote:
King Kane wrote:
How old are you now?
12 and 3 months

oh cool, im almost 14
also, can I just say that being in all 5 honors classes is NOT fun

im going to die in high school ;-;
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 27/9/2014, 12:25 am

King Kane wrote:
King Kane wrote:
How old are you now?
12 and 3 months

oh cool, im almost 14
also, can I just say that being in all 5 honors classes is NOT fun

im going to die in high school ;-;

no you are not.
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down