Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
3/11/2017, 6:33 am by Mango Smango

» Info
3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

» Happy 10th Birthday CP!
1/4/2016, 5:13 pm by Jet Pack Guy

» Merry Christmas!
25/12/2015, 10:29 pm by Ccpenguin8

» I miss y'all =(
25/10/2015, 2:52 am by King Kane

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


Syria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Syria

Post  King Kane on 3/9/2013, 6:30 pm

OKAY

The U.S. undoubtedly feels that the Al-Assad regime in Syria has used chemical weapons to kill thousands of men, women, and children.

The U.S. is now debating whether to attack Syria and stop these atrocities. Using chemical weapons like this is against international protocol.

What do you guys think about this?

 Sad

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

 

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Posts : 976
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 16
Location : East Coast, USA

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria

Post  Gotchee on 3/9/2013, 6:54 pm

The chemicals were actually used by the Muslims, in order to "provoke" NATO, and thus give them a reason to invade Syria. Whatever they decide to do, however, Russia, China and a bunch of other strong countries won't let invade, because they have military bases there, and NATO gaining control over the country would mean a heavy loss for them. Russia has already sent out an armada to the Mediterranean from the Black Sea, to sent out a warning to NATO. Also, the news just "forget" to mention the horrible stuff the Muslim opposition does in general. They kill countless of Christian Orthodox people in brutal ways ( beheading, pushing them of buildings ) they torture enemy soldiers they capture and have even killed two small KIDS for supporting Assad. They are terrorists and I hope they are stopped before it's too late.

Damn the Americans and their stupid "democracy"

Needless to say I support Al-Assad.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  <----- this is a cyclops
avatar
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Posts : 774
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : The Imperial Province

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria

Post  King Kane on 3/9/2013, 7:20 pm

Gotchee wrote:The chemicals were actually used by the Muslims, in order to "provoke" NATO, and thus give them a reason to invade Syria. Whatever they decide to do, however, Russia, China and a bunch of other strong countries won't let invade, because they have military bases there, and NATO gaining control over the country would mean a heavy loss for them. Russia has already sent out an armada to the Mediterranean from the Black Sea, to sent out a warning to NATO. Also, the news just "forget" to mention the horrible stuff the Muslim opposition does in general. They kill countless of Christian Orthodox people in brutal ways ( beheading, pushing them of buildings ) they torture enemy soldiers they capture and have even killed two small KIDS for supporting Assad. They are terrorists and I hope they are stopped before it's too late.

Damn the Americans and their stupid "democracy"

Needless to say I support Al-Assad.
First off, Al-Assad is A musilm. So your argument invalid there. It's not Muslims vs Christians. It's rebels vs Al Assad.

Next: The chemicals were used by Al Assad.

SKIPS OVER POLITICS

Why "damn america and their stupid democracy"? Greece has a democracy too, you know.. And a constitutional monarchy like Britain is basically a democracy too.


SO

Yeah

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

 

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Posts : 976
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 16
Location : East Coast, USA

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria

Post  Gotchee on 3/9/2013, 8:04 pm

King Kane wrote:
Gotchee wrote:The chemicals were actually used by the Muslims, in order to "provoke" NATO, and thus give them a reason to invade Syria. Whatever they decide to do, however, Russia, China and a bunch of other strong countries won't let invade, because they have military bases there, and NATO gaining control over the country would mean a heavy loss for them. Russia has already sent out an armada to the Mediterranean from the Black Sea, to sent out a warning to NATO. Also, the news just "forget" to mention the horrible stuff the Muslim opposition does in general. They kill countless of Christian Orthodox people in brutal ways ( beheading, pushing them of buildings ) they torture enemy soldiers they capture and have even killed two small KIDS for supporting Assad. They are terrorists and I hope they are stopped before it's too late.

Damn the Americans and their stupid "democracy"

Needless to say I support Al-Assad.
First off, Al-Assad is A musilm. So your argument invalid there. It's not Muslims vs Christians. It's rebels vs Al Assad.

Next: The chemicals were used by Al Assad.

SKIPS OVER POLITICS

Why "damn america and their stupid democracy"? Greece has a democracy too, you know.. And a constitutional monarchy like Britain is basically a democracy too.


SO

Yeah
 
1) Might be a Muslim, not all of them are bad after all. Some actually try to protect Christians. The problem are the Muslim extremists. And the rebels are entirely made of Muslim extremists, both from Syria and a bunch of other countries they recruited from, like Lebanon and Egypt. That's also why Assad was thinking of attacking Lebanon.
2)The chemicals were not used by him, please do me a favor and stop believing everything your government tells you so easily. Even without actual evidence ( that does exist ), Assad wouldn't be so stupid throwing CHEMICALS when he knows that NATO is flying over his country like a vulture ready to attack, and the UN are present in his country anyway. It would give them the perfect chance to attack. 
3) When I say "damn Americans and their stupid democracy" I mean damn the American government and their ways of "bringing" democracy to other countries.

Thank you.

P.S

Could we just forget about this whole argument Razz


Last edited by Gotchee on 3/9/2013, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  <----- this is a cyclops
avatar
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Posts : 774
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : The Imperial Province

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria

Post  King Kane on 3/9/2013, 8:05 pm

Gotchee wrote:
King Kane wrote:
Gotchee wrote:The chemicals were actually used by the Muslims, in order to "provoke" NATO, and thus give them a reason to invade Syria. Whatever they decide to do, however, Russia, China and a bunch of other strong countries won't let invade, because they have military bases there, and NATO gaining control over the country would mean a heavy loss for them. Russia has already sent out an armada to the Mediterranean from the Black Sea, to sent out a warning to NATO. Also, the news just "forget" to mention the horrible stuff the Muslim opposition does in general. They kill countless of Christian Orthodox people in brutal ways ( beheading, pushing them of buildings ) they torture enemy soldiers they capture and have even killed two small KIDS for supporting Assad. They are terrorists and I hope they are stopped before it's too late.

Damn the Americans and their stupid "democracy"

Needless to say I support Al-Assad.
First off, Al-Assad is A musilm. So your argument invalid there. It's not Muslims vs Christians. It's rebels vs Al Assad.

Next: The chemicals were used by Al Assad.

SKIPS OVER POLITICS

Why "damn america and their stupid democracy"? Greece has a democracy too, you know.. And a constitutional monarchy like Britain is basically a democracy too.


SO

Yeah
 
1) Might be a Muslim, not all of them are bad after all. Some actually try to protect Christians. The problem are the Muslim extremists.
2)The chemicals were not used by him, please do me a favor and stop believing everything your government tells you so easily. Even without actual evidence ( that does exist ), Assad wouldn't be so stupid throwing CHEMICALS when he knows that NATO is flying over his country like a vulture ready to attack, and the UN are present in his country anyway. It would give them the perfect chance to attack. 
3) When I say "damn Americans and their stupid democracy" I mean damn the American government and their ways of "bringing" democracy to other countries.

Thank you.

P.S

Could we just forget about this whole argument Razz
Okay Razz
Anyway, let's see what decision the US takes. Razz

Will the US HAVE ANOTHER WAR :0

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

 

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Posts : 976
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 16
Location : East Coast, USA

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 3/9/2013, 10:53 pm

The House of Commons has voted to reject British involvement in Syria - it's too expensive, for one thing.

Syria is a very hot issue, so I won't say much about it. I hope the international community does the right thing, that's all.

I have no further comments on the issue.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum