Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players

5 posters

Go down

Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players

Post  Sindar Toffe 27/5/2013, 4:53 pm

I strongly dislike Card Jitsu: Snow so far. Disney decided to make it a team game but, for some reason, some people have not realised that and avoid the enemies! I have no idea why this is such an issue on Club Penguin considering other team-based games work well on other games, like Toontown.
I had one great group once, who were active in the battle and we worked together which worked well. We all got to the bonus round with full health; in selfish groups I rarely make it past Round 1. :/

Is anyone else experiencing bad groups?
Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players  Empty Re: Selfish Card Jitsu: Snow players

Post  Ccpenguin8 27/5/2013, 6:42 pm

Yes, I am. I especially dislike the Snow Ninjas who just charge headfirst into battle and then they die because their damage is awful and it wastes everyone's time by reviving them. Then there's the people who quit immediately and people who never press the tick button so we have to wait for the timer to run out. I think that you should have to go through a demo level with AI players so people get used to how to play.

Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jet Pack Guy 27/5/2013, 10:06 pm

Card Jitsu Snow is a good game - I'll say that. It's about teamwork, too. One thing some might know I've been playing is BTD:5. In the Co-Op in that game, there is a chat system so you can talk to the other player. Perhaps this could be integrated into CJ:S?
Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 28/5/2013, 11:35 am

@Ccpenguin8 - I agree! I constantly see Snow Ninjas charging into battle and dying in the first round.
@Jet Pack Guy - I agree; a chat system is definitely required. On Toontown, the chat system is useful because you can communicate tactics but on Club Penguin it's silent.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 28/5/2013, 5:08 pm

Well, so far I really hate card jitsu snow. The only reason I play it is because I want to get all the items on the set. I really think it's the most boring Card Jitsu game. Then there's this team work idea, which sucks. I usually team up with a bunch of idiots who either just stay idle for the rest of the game and then quit, people who sit back while the rest of the team does all the work, people who don't press the tick button so we all gotta wait for them, and then there are the Snow-element ninjas who REALLY don't know what they're doing. Snow is supposed to stay behind the others and heal them when necessary, not charge into the battle and die instantly, when the rest of the team needs them ( snow has low defence, which is because it is supposed to stay behind. )

I totally agree with the chat system idea, would be perfect. Anyway, I prefer normal Card Jitsu, especially now that I bought a 100 power cards from the martial artworks catalog. My advice is that you play that game until you complete your set and then abandon it. It really stinks.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 28/5/2013, 7:36 pm

Gotchee wrote:Well, so far I really hate card jitsu snow. The only reason I play it is because I want to get all the items on the set. I really think it's the most boring Card Jitsu game. Then there's this team work idea, which sucks. I usually team up with a bunch of idiots who either just stay idle for the rest of the game and then quit, people who sit back while the rest of the team does all the work, people who don't press the tick button so we all gotta wait for them, and then there are the Snow-element ninjas who REALLY don't know what they're doing. Snow is supposed to stay behind the others and heal them when necessary, not charge into the battle and die instantly, when the rest of the team needs them ( snow has low defence, which is because it is supposed to stay behind. )

I totally agree with the chat system idea, would be perfect. Anyway, I prefer normal Card Jitsu, especially now that I bought a 100 power cards from the martial artworks catalog. My advice is that you play that game until you complete your set and then abandon it. It really stinks.

Personally I just play it because I want to watch the 'Card-Jitsu Saga' videos. Razz
Also, I had no idea you could buy powercards in game?

Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 28/5/2013, 8:15 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Gotchee wrote:Well, so far I really hate card jitsu snow. The only reason I play it is because I want to get all the items on the set. I really think it's the most boring Card Jitsu game. Then there's this team work idea, which sucks. I usually team up with a bunch of idiots who either just stay idle for the rest of the game and then quit, people who sit back while the rest of the team does all the work, people who don't press the tick button so we all gotta wait for them, and then there are the Snow-element ninjas who REALLY don't know what they're doing. Snow is supposed to stay behind the others and heal them when necessary, not charge into the battle and die instantly, when the rest of the team needs them ( snow has low defence, which is because it is supposed to stay behind. )

Personally I just play it because I want to watch the 'Card-Jitsu Saga' videos. Razz

Ccpenguin

Really? I hated the Card Jitsu Saga because it really slowed me down on getting the snow ninja suit Razz

And yeah, you can buy 3 powercards for 1500 coins ( members only ) at the Martial Artworks catalog. I bought them all, even the Sensei powercard Very Happy Spent like 70.000 but it was worth it. First I had 31 cards and now I have 136! And I have 3 years of membership in the form of codes, so I'm pretty much covered.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 29/5/2013, 2:21 pm

Gotchee wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:

Ccpenguin

Really? I hated the Card Jitsu Saga because it really slowed me down on getting the snow ninja suit Razz

And yeah, you can buy 3 powercards for 1500 coins ( members only ) at the Martial Artworks catalog. I bought them all, even the Sensei powercard Very Happy Spent like 70.000 but it was worth it. First I had 31 cards and now I have 136! And I have 3 years of membership in the form of codes, so I'm pretty much covered.

You got the membership from spielaffe, right? Ah, I could never work that. Couldn't understand the German Razz.

Anyway, let's keep to the topic (stories of selfish players).
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 30/5/2013, 3:10 am

Sometimes, when a ninja is defeated, they quit for some strange reason.. Once, both of the ninjas quit when they were defeated, and I (not surprisingly) was defeated. Also, once when I was battling he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned-because-he-contains-spoilers and the water ninja quit. Me and the snow ninja continued battling and we won, but it was still really stupid.
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 30/5/2013, 10:52 am

Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:Sometimes, when a ninja is defeated, they quit for some strange reason.. Once, both of the ninjas quit when they were defeated, and I (not surprisingly) was defeated. Also, once when I was battling he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned-because-he-contains-spoilers and the water ninja quit. Me and the snow ninja continued battling and we won, but it was still really stupid.

Sometimes, ninjas quit after defeat because:

a) They're inexperienced so they don't know that they can be revived; or
b) They aren't willing to wait around for a revival - they'd rather just join a new game where they can continue battling straight away.

Ccpenguin Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down