Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Snow Ninja's Will Rise!

3 posters

Go down

Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty Snow Ninja's Will Rise!

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 3:16 pm

BRRRR! These days it's starting to get very cold. I had recently seen some ninja's wearing a Snow outfit, but I didn't know who they were. One of them tried to destroy the Pizza Parlor, but luckily Sensei and Pikes both great Sensei's stopped him. They asked him questions, but he refused to say something. I too luckily was there because he attacked both Sensei. I used my Shadow technique to jump in his shadow and attack him from behind. He then suddenly took out a Blizzard Card and disappeared. I then asked Sensei who they were. All Sensei said was '' Their here, get ready.'' I knew exactly what that meant because he had said the same thing with Herbert Battle. My little brother was a Fire Ninja so I asked him to be ready. Sensei got each Elements best Ninja's which were only 5. Me, my brother, Sensei's very own pupil Phillips, Amy and a unknown character who had only one card in his hand. Sensei made us do training day and night and told us '' Another battle is approaching.'' Sensei Pikes was never there because he was on a lookout of those kind of people.

One day while we were training, I heard a few noises coming from the roof. I then used my technique to get up there. I was shocked to see Sensei Pike was lying there unconscious. I saw that behind me was that same ninja. I quickly used my invisible card to knock him out quickly because I had to help Sensei Pikes. I knocked him out and took him and Sensei Pikes back inside the Dojo. I showed Sensei and Sensei told me to ask questions from that ninja. I asked him many questions but his reply was the same '' You'll see the wrath of the Snow Ninja's soon, they will RISE!!'' I didn't understand what that meant but suddenly I heard penguins screaming outside. Sensei said '' It's time.'' Everybody used the Shadow technique to get to the Ice Berg.

I thought it was a big mistake because they had an advantage, the place was covered with snow! Now there was no turning back. I was shocked to see that there were only 3 of them and 5 of us. I wasn't amused and tried to beat them early, but Sensei told me to stop and let my Brother go first because he might have an advantage. My brother fought fiercely but he wasn't match for even one of them. Then it hit me, when I recently joined Shadow Lessons Sensei told me something about Card Fusion. I took my Shadow Ball and Fireball card out. I told everybody to do the same, but they had something to do with a Copycat Card. They were doing the same as we were. I knew what the risks were and I knew If we turned back now all of us would be in trouble. We all shot at the same time and created a BIG BLAST!

I luckily managed to stay up because I was using the Hologram Technique and I didn't get hurt. I was about to fire my shadow ball on them but they suddenly said '' You don't know who we are kid so stay out of our way, there's nothing you can do to stop the legion so join us.'' I angrily said '' DOES IT GIVE YOU JOY? DO YOU LIKE HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE?!'' I waited no more and shot my shadow ball on them. They disappeared but a sudden voice echoed in my head '' We will rise, the Snow Ninja's will rise, you'll see you'll all see MWHAHHAHA!'' That laugh seemed familiar but then it hit me who they were. In our last fight with Herbert he had said '' Penguin Fools I'll be back with more and with a new element!'' They were actually Herbert's robots. Copy Cat was no card, it was actually a program installed in them so they could copy whatever they saw. Sensei and the other's woke up after that and asked me what had happened. I told them the whole thing of what had happened while they were unconscious. Sensei said '' We have to work harder.'' We then all used our Shadow technique and went back to the Dojo.

'' I'll be waiting for you Snow Ninja's '' was the thought that came to my mind when we were heading back.
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Snow Ninja's Will Rise! Empty Re: Snow Ninja's Will Rise!

Post  jorsnape 25/11/2012, 4:56 pm

Nice job! Its very unique and original. I would rate it 7/10. keep it up! Very Happy
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 5:08 pm

jorsnape wrote:Nice job! Its very unique and original. I would rate it 7/10. keep it up! Very Happy

Thanks, I will improve and try to get a 10/10 next time. Very Happy
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 25/11/2012, 6:14 pm

I
like this story too, but I still think this would be a great opening chapter
then you could maybe post another saying what happens next. You could
even do only 3, but the idea is too good to let it have only one
chapter.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 6:15 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:I
like this story too, but I still think this would be a great opening chapter
then you could maybe post another saying what happens next. You could
even do only 3, but the idea is too good to let it have only one
chapter.

Sindar

Yes, I'm already working on a continued part of this and all my other stories because I don't want to leave them like that, plain.
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down