Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW

+3
Nicktang10
totelyawsome
Ccpenguin8
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 4:13 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Welcome to...

CCPENGUIN'S NEWSLETTER!
Next issue: ISSUE 1 AVAILABLE NOW!
Issue 1 (25/11/2012) LINK: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now, for those of you who will instantly groan and mutter 'Not ANOTHER newsletter...', this is not any ordinary newsletter. Every week, I will aim to provide a detailed, 50-page (small font), newsletter containing official forum threads, articles, polls and surveys, opinion and comment, games, puzzles, notable threads, official announcements, good stories, Ask Ccpenguin! as a column for readers, a graphics showcase with some of the most recent artwork of forum members (sponsored, of course, by Ccpenguin's Graphics Shop) and more. We are indeed hiring, please see below for positions.

STAFF POSITIONS OPEN:

• Deputy Editor/Co-Owner

• TNCPCP Forum Correspondent

• TCPCF/CPCP/CPBlast/CP Fansite/Any other major forum Correspondent

• Graphics Head - Please submit a sample. Sponsored by Ccpenguin's Graphics Shop.

• Story Corner Editor

• Games and Puzzles Producer

• Polls and Surveys Co-ordinator

• General Reporter

• Backup Reporter

If you wish to apply for a position, please post below stating what position you would like, why you want it, and providing any samples if you are applying for a Graphics place. Any applications that are not posted on this thread will be denied. Feel free to post if you have a question. Very Happy

NOTE ON ADVERTISING: If you have a Graphics Shop, Party, Newspaper or Contest, and you want it advertised, then if you PM a link to the thread, and enclose 35 SPs, then I will publish an ad in the next edition of the newspaper.

I loved reading the newsletter. I am feel so proud of the enormous work the crew has put into this. Hope to have a great time helping you put this newsletter together again next week.
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: Ccpenguin's Newsletter! - ISSUE 1 OUT NOW

Post  totelyawsome 25/11/2012, 4:40 pm

where is my report? I can not seem to find it anywhere scratch
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 4:41 pm

totelyawsome wrote:where is my report? I can not seem to find it anywhere scratch

I think Cc cut your review out because somebody else might have given the same review.
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 25/11/2012, 6:01 pm

Great newsletter, CCP! Thanks for calling me your favourite staff member, by the way! I can't wait for the next issue. Is it out next week?

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 6:03 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:Great newsletter, CCP! Thanks for calling me your favourite staff member, by the way! I can't wait for the next issue. Is it out next week?

Sindar

Cc recently made an announcement that his newsletter will be releasing after every 2 weeks because he wants loads of material. Razz
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2