Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring!

+3
Jet Pack Guy
Mango Smango
Ccpenguin8
7 posters

Go down

Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring!

Post  Ccpenguin8 22/4/2013, 8:58 pm

Welcome back to...

CCPENGUIN'S NEWSLETTER
Next issue: Currently hiring reporters.

Considering that the current official newspaper isn't updated anymore, I thought I'd restart Ccpenguin's Newsletter. Every week, I will aim to provide a detailed, 15-page newsletter, containing forum news, exciting columns, a graphics showcase, EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS, CPF sneak peeks, CPB Highlights, some real-world news, jokes and riddles, puzzles and stories and much, much more! Issue 1 is already out on our 2012 archived thread - just search back in General Chat to find it.

Hopefully, the next issue will come out this Sunday, and it will come out once per week. We're hiring new reporters/authors, read on if interested!

• Deputy Editor/Co-Owner
    General Reporter
    Backup Reporter
    Club Penguin Reporter
    Other forums correspondent (person who writes about other forums)
    Stories Corner Editor
    Jokes, Riddles and Puzzles Maker
    Graphics Designer (please send me an example of your work) (POSITION CLOSED. Graphics Designers are Mango Smango and Jet Pack Guy)
    Real Life Reporter
    (POSITION CLOSED. Real Life Reporter is JackPirate45)

...and that's about it. If you have any other ideas, PM me.

Reporters will be paid 50 SPs for EVERY ARTICLE THEY SUBMIT. Please post below saying what job you would like if interested.

If you have something you want to advertise in the newsletter, please send me 20 SPs, and a link to what you want advertised. FIRST AD IS FREE!

Best wishes,
Ccpenguin8

Editor-in-Chief

Last edited by Ccpenguin8 on 25/4/2013, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty Re: Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring!

Post  Mango Smango 22/4/2013, 10:23 pm

Awesome! Can I be the graphics designer? Here are some examples:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring! Empty Re: Ccpenguin's Newsletter (2013 Edition) - Now hiring!

Post  Jet Pack Guy 24/4/2013, 11:31 pm

I'd also like to be a graphics designer.

Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 25/4/2013, 6:54 pm

Seems you made it 35 pages shorter, eh?

Anyway, I'd like to be the graphics designer or the real life reporter. Although I'm warning you, I don't have loads of time.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 25/4/2013, 7:48 pm

Mango Smango wrote:Awesome! Can I be the graphics designer? Here are some examples:

Accepted, because you were the graphics designer last time and you made the logo anyway.

Jet Pack Guy wrote:I'd also like to be a graphics designer.

Accepted as a graphics designer - brilliant examples. Smile

JackPirate45 wrote:Seems you made it 35 pages shorter, eh?

Anyway, I'd like to be the graphics designer or the real life reporter. Although I'm warning you, I don't have loads of time.

Yep! We only made it to about 20 pages in issue 1, so 50 again would be stupid. There already are 2 graphic designers now, so you can be the real life reporter. Smile

We just need a General Reporter, and then we can start the next issue. (the other positions are optional - we only really need a General Reporter, a Real Life Reporter, and graphic designers. CP Cheats can be covered by CPB) Smile

Best wishes,
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RadioActivitii 26/4/2013, 1:22 am

Example. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a medieval doom painting.
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 26/4/2013, 9:14 am

RadioActivitii wrote:Example. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a medieval doom painting.

The graphics designer position is closed. Would you like to apply for something else? Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RadioActivitii 26/4/2013, 9:18 am

But it has glorious 3D text :O
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 26/4/2013, 8:03 pm

RadioActivitii wrote:But it has glorious 3D text :O

I operate on a first come, first serve basis. Also, posts under 2 sentences are considered spam.

Best wishes,
Ccpenguin8

Editor-in-Chief
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 1/6/2013, 7:06 pm

Is the position for Co-Owner available? If so, can I be it? I can help manage the newspaper very well. I'm in the newspaper club in my school, and I do very well. I can manage things very well, and I'm capable of organizing the articles and transforming them into 1 magnificent newspaper.

King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 1/6/2013, 11:56 pm

King Kane wrote:Is the position for Co-Owner available? If so, can I be it? I can help manage the newspaper very well. I'm in the newspaper club in my school, and I do very well. I can manage things very well, and I'm capable of organizing the articles and transforming them into 1 magnificent newspaper.

The Deputy Editor/co-owner position is indeed available, so you get the job. For the position, you'd be required to write a Deputy Editor's column (just a brief paragraph about a topic of your choice which runs along the side of one of the pages) as well as being given the final document a couple of hours before publication so that you can make any changes that you see fit. Smile

Ccpenguin8
Editor-in-Chief
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 12/6/2013, 10:26 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
King Kane wrote:Is the position for Co-Owner available? If so, can I be it? I can help manage the newspaper very well. I'm in the newspaper club in my school, and I do very well. I can manage things very well, and I'm capable of organizing the articles and transforming them into 1 magnificent newspaper.

The Deputy Editor/co-owner position is indeed available, so you get the job. For the position, you'd be required to write a Deputy Editor's column (just a brief paragraph about a topic of your choice which runs along the side of one of the pages) as well as being given the final document a couple of hours before publication so that you can make any changes that you see fit. Smile

Ccpenguin8
Editor-in-Chief
So, I heard that we can start with a general reporter, so if you really need one, and there's nobody else, I can be that reporter as well as co owner.... Does anyone else want to be general reporter?
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 13/6/2013, 12:09 pm

Uh, aren't these a little bit too many positions? You could make things more simple Razz
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 13/6/2013, 7:09 pm

Gotchee wrote:Uh, aren't these a little bit too many positions? You could make things more simple Razz

Indeed. I only have this many positions because if you plan on having high-quality publications you need lots of good content. Smile

Ccpenguin8 Smile
Editor-in-Chief
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down