Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six

3 posters

Go down

Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six

Post  Nicktang10 2/11/2012, 2:06 pm

Since I haven't written for a long time, here's Chapter Four

I raced to the landing port, hoping to get there without a certain someone getting in my way. SkyRockets. The only way to get here and out. "Finally, the exit...oh no." Swiss Ninja and pesky Mabel stood in my way. " Get him!" He yelled out. Twenty robots surrounded me. I blasted down three and kicked out a few. Unfortunately, reinforcements arrived. A hundred more. "It's over, Nicktang! You will stay HERE, and so your twin brother can take your place and ruin your reputation!" "Seriously? What does ruining my reputation have to do with taking over the USA*?" I questioned him. "Corruption! I will make sure all the chiefs and board directors are kaboom, then, I will take over Antarctica!"

"Why are we talking? Get him!" I blasted my UP-Upgraded Laser Gun, and blasted at level HI. A Bubble Shield appeared around me, and blasted lightning at designated target. That was one epic gun. Sweetness. "Now, how do I get him...yes, I got it...ahh!" Swiss Ninja swished at me. He isn't called Swiss Ninja for nothing, right? He mastered Card Jitsu in TWO DAYS! TWO DAYS! And I'm not kidding. Firing my laser gun, all I did was smash 4 of the rockets. That was it. I jumped on each and every SkyRocket. He blasted Fire, Water and Snow. Duck, duck, miss, yikes, he nearly hit me. And he destroyed his own aircraft. Well, except one. I left that for my escape. With a push, I stunned him with my stun gun and took off. "Lifting off in T-minus 10 seconds. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. The craft lifted off. With his might, Swiss Ninja hurled a Fire Blast at me. He missed.

"Yes!" I grinned. "Not quite." It was Mabel. "Don't you dare! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" That was the longest strings of Ampersands I heard in my life. Oh Mabel. I put the craft on Auto-Pilot, opened the door, and dropped Mabel onto an uncharted island. My work was done. I smiled. Now to the nearest city for a refuel. Fanon City.

Last edited by Nicktang10 on 3/11/2012, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty Re: Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six

Post  Ccpenguin8 2/11/2012, 10:31 pm

Nice. I just skimmed it since I haven't got a lot of time. I will write a proper review later. Smile

Good luck with your story,

Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six Empty Re: Kidnapped! Chapter Four, Five and Six

Post  Nicktang10 3/11/2012, 9:26 am

The following chapters will be posted on:

Chapter Five and Six: Later today

Chapter Seven: Sunday

Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  jorsnape 3/11/2012, 1:35 pm

Nice job nicktang! I can't wait for the next chapters to come out! ;D
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down