Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2

4 posters

Go down

Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2

Post  Gotchee 11/9/2012, 5:39 pm

Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy, Part 2!

Warning: The NEXT part will contain blood because, OK , a SAW story is pointless without blood... If you are under 10 years old, please do not proceed.

When the message ended, Gotchee put the record player in his pocket, and turned to Patrick, who was still sleeping. '' Wake up Patrick! he said, shaking him. Patrick suddenly woke up. '' Where am I! What the- '', he shouted hysterically. '' Look, I don't know what's going on, but I guess some sadist guy kidnapped us.... His target is probably me. '' said Gotchee. '' Oh, for the love of god.... '' said Patrick, as he got up to stretch. That was when he noticed a small piece of paper tucked in his shirt pocket. Making sure Gotchee wasn't looking at him, he began reading it.

Hello Patrick. I will tell you the same information I gave to your boss, Gotchee. You have a bomb planted inside your body. The bomb will explode in 3 hours, unless you type the correct combination in the computer located on the desk. The combination to your bomb is written on Gotchee's forehead, and the combination to Gotchee's bomb is written on YOUR forehead. However, if one bomb is deactivated, the other one will explode. I will tell you one thing more, Patrick. The only way to stop your bomb without using the combination, is to cut the red cable of the other bomb, located in Gotchee's body. The same thing applies for Gotchee's bomb........ You know what that means.

When Patrick finished reading, he hid the paper inside his pocket. Why hadn't Gotchee told him about the bomb? '' He only cares for saving his own life, like usual......'' thought Patrick. Then, he had an idea...

With a quick glance to Gotchee's forehead, he saw the combination. Maybe if he was fast enough, he could type the combination first. His boss didn't give a damn about Patrick's life anyway. Patrick was one of Gotchee's worst employees.. '' . ''I wanna see if this computer works..'' said Patrick, moving towards the computer. But Gotchee probably understood what Patrick was up too, so he got up and grabbed Patrick by the legs. ''What do you think you're doing, fool? There's no way I'm letting you type that combination!''. '' Don't be so sure.. Boss! '' said Patrick, giving Gotchee a stomach punch. They both started fighting, punching, kicking and grabbing each other, until Gotchee accidentally kicked the computer's system unit. The computer made a weird buzzing noise and died off.

'' Oh No.....'' whispered Gotchee. '' You idiot! Now no one can type the combination! We're both doomed!'' said Patrick. But from the inside, he was secretly laughing, because he knew the other way to deactivate the bomb, a way that Gotchee had no idea of.....

The Grand Finale coming soon!
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2 Empty Re: Club Penguin: SAW Trilogy #2

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 5:43 pm

Well, that is somewhat violent. The grammar is much improved and it's a good storyline, so well done from me. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 12/9/2012, 12:05 am

this will be good i cant wait until part 3 will come out
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicktang10 12/9/2012, 9:35 am

Wow, not bad! Intense, and exciting. Can't wait for the next part.
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down