Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games

5 posters

Go down

*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty *PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games

Post  Sindar Toffe 21/8/2013, 11:51 am

EDIT: There is a HUGE change.org petition spreading around the community. If you want to help us try keep the game open, then please sign this petition: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please note: Sadly, you have to give your name, but you can have it hidden if you uncheck the box which says 'Show my signature on change.org.' . I'd also put your country as your city.

The petition has over 6,500 signatures in 2 days, so please help us keep the game open if you can Very Happy

(This petition is not mine; I'm just spreading the word.)

ORIGINAL POST:

I can't believe this! :(Bye childhood :(I made Lucky (my toon) when I was 7 in 2006 Sad

---
Attention, Toons:
Toontown Online will be closing on September 19, 2013 at 11:59AM Pacific Time.

From now until September 19, 2013, ALL Toons can log into Toontown and enjoy full unlimited access for free!
Here's what you need to know:

• Toontown Online Memberships are no longer available for purchase. All Toons now play as Members for free until Toontown Online's closing date.
  • As of August 20, 2013, paid Member accounts will no longer be charged a recurring payment for Toontown Online. Emails will be sent to all current paid Members with further information about Membership including refund details.
  • If you do not currently have a Toontown Membership, there is no need to cancel your free account.
  • Any currently open in-game codes can still be redeemed in your Shticker Book until Toontown closes on September 19, 2013.
  • If you have questions regarding your billing or Toontown Membership, please [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

For additional information and details, please visit the Toontown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Be sure to keep checking up-Toon-the-minute [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on all the Toontastic activities and kooky celebrations coming your way during Toontown's final month here in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Q:Why is Toontown Online closing?
A:The Walt Disney Company is committed to offering high-quality, entertaining play experiences in both online virtual worlds and mobile apps. At this time, we are shifting our development focus towards other online and mobile play experiences, such as Club Penguin and a growing selection of Disney Mobile apps. We deeply appreciate your enthusiasm and loyal support for Toontown Online and sincerely hope you will continue to enjoy the large variety of online and mobile play experiences Disney offers - with more to come soon!

I hate Disney right now, they're ruining Club Penguin with the Takeovers and now they've shut Toontown. I'm really considering quitting CP permanently now :/

EDIT: They are also closing Pirates of the Carribean Online AND Pixie Hollow :(Club Penguin is now the only Disney MMORPG, all MMORPGs made by Disney originally are closed / closing next month. 0_0

RIP June 2, 2003 - September 19, 2013 Sad

Sindar Sad

Last edited by Sindar Toffe on 22/8/2013, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty Re: *PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games

Post  RadioActivitii 21/8/2013, 10:13 pm

Disney are a company hidden behind all this false sense of fun and games. People believe they are all about enriching childhoods of children and making films etc, however they're a cold-hearted corporation. Similar to EA, I guess.
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

*PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games Empty Re: *PLEASE SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION :)* Toontown to close on September 19 (as well as rest of Disney MMORPGs except Club Penguin) after 10 years to focus on Club Penguin and other games

Post  King Kane 21/8/2013, 10:32 pm

WHAT?

Oh my god. Sad 

I Loved Toontown!!

Sad 

CRIES

OH MY GODZ!

I will miss it. Sad
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 22/8/2013, 11:44 am

@RadioActivitii - I agree Mad 
@King Kane - Me too Sad

If any of you are interested, this change.org petition is spreading around the community. It has had over 5000 signatures in two days, and Disney have said that they will consider it if it reaches 5000, which they have, and we're going for more Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sadly, you have to put your name, but it isn't shown if you uncheck the box saying 'Show my signature on change.org'. It's up to you whether you want to sign or not. I'd also put your country as your city.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 22/8/2013, 12:25 pm

This is very sad. Sad

And, I never even got to play the game Sad! Definitely signing that petition.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 22/8/2013, 8:35 pm

No offence, but I personally don't really care... I've never even player Toontown and it wouldn't really matter to me if it closed. However I am gonna sign the petition. Even worse, this is basically like taking a look  to Club Penguins dangerously distant future. Just like Toontown, when Disney has finished milking Club Penguin, they're gonna shut it down like they're doing now with Toontown.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 22/8/2013, 8:57 pm

Gotchee wrote:No offence, but I personally don't really care... I've never even player Toontown and it wouldn't really matter to me if it closed. However I am gonna sign the petition. Even worse, this is basically like taking a look  to Club Penguins dangerously distant future. Just like Toontown, when Disney has finished milking Club Penguin, they're gonna shut it down like they're doing now with Toontown.
I don't mind if you don't care; many Club Penguin players play / have played other Disney MMORPGs, so I posted it here to inform people. Thanks for signing the petition Smile
 I agree; Toontown showed little signs that it would be closing in the near future.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down