Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What is your opinion on takeover parties?

3 posters

Go down

What is your opinion on takeover parties?

What is your opinion on takeover parties? Vote_lcap33%What is your opinion on takeover parties? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Vote_lcap67%What is your opinion on takeover parties? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
What is your opinion on takeover parties? Vote_lcap0%What is your opinion on takeover parties? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty What is your opinion on takeover parties?

Post  Ccpenguin8 6/7/2013, 6:34 pm

Hello Penguins!

Over the past few days, the Club Penguin community in places outside of this forum have been buzzing over the 'takeover parties' which Disney and their new appointed executive, Spike Hike/Chris Heatherly, are introducing.

Some say that they are really quite fun, whilst others are organising petitions for them to stop these parties and bring back fun and original ones like the Music Jam and April Fools parties.

So, what is your opinion? Vote on the poll above and post! Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty Re: What is your opinion on takeover parties?

Post  King Kane 6/7/2013, 6:36 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Hello Penguins!

Over the past few days, the Club Penguin community in places outside of this forum have been buzzing over the 'takeover parties' which Disney and their new appointed executive, Spike Hike/Chris Heatherly, are introducing.

Some say that they are really quite fun, whilst others are organising petitions for them to stop these parties and bring back fun and original ones like the Music Jam and April Fools parties.

You posted this because everyone was hatin' it on Twitter! Razz

I guess they're okay. They're not better than the original ones.
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion on takeover parties? Empty Re: What is your opinion on takeover parties?

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 6/7/2013, 6:43 pm

I think they are usually fun, but with that, they are becoming overused. I was really hoping for the Music Jam this year, but they could always have it in late August, and early September, hopefully.
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 7/7/2013, 8:32 am

King Kane wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:Hello Penguins!

You posted this because everyone was hatin' it on Twitter! Razz

I guess they're okay. They're not better than the original ones.

As I said, the CP community outside of this website. Which includes Twitter. Razz

Yeah, I think that's my opinion too. The MU party is quite boring in my opinion. Seriously - I took one look at the party rooms and then just stayed in non-decorated rooms like the EPF HQ. Razz

Sometimes they can be fun. Smile

Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:I think they are usually fun, but with that, they are becoming overused. I was really hoping for the Music Jam this year, but they could always have it in late August, and early September, hopefully.

Hear, hear. I think there's some kind of Music Summer Jam, but I'm not sure. Trainman says it could be another takeover with another music show. Rolling Eyes
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down