Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief

3 posters

Go down

Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief

Post  Ccpenguin8 12/5/2013, 12:48 pm

ADVENTURES OF THE CLUB PENGUIN THIEF
By Ccpenguin8, in celebration of 3 years of writing Club Penguin stories

Author's note: Well, here we are. My third anniversary. My my, I've been doing this for a long time. Anyways, considering the success of the monthly stories I write for Club Penguin Kingdom (a blog I co-own, you might have heard of it - it's been quite popular recently), and in light of the fact we don't get many stories here anymore, I thought I'd write one exclusively for this forum. Oh, and incase you're wondering how I do the little line across the page below this author note, I use the 'hr' tag (in square brackets and without the quote marks). So, without further ado, here we go:

Chapter One: Herbert Percival Bear

"Did you see that milkshake theft last night?" asked a green penguin with a newspaper, huddling around his best friend, a yellow penguin. "Yeah, big deal," replied the yellow penguin. "Aren't these thefts getting a bit..old? I mean, there's a new crime everyday on the front page of the Club Penguin Times, all committed by this insane white teddy bear thingy."
"You mean Herbert." corrected the green penguin.
"No, the white teddy bear thingy."
"HERBERT!"
"TEDDY BEAR!"

While this argument was going on, I strolled leisurely past the two penguins shouting in the Plaza, and entered the Pizza Parlour. "One double cheese pizza, extra hot sauce." I ordered, nodding to the waiter. Settling down at the table, sipping lemonade, I ate the pizza heartily as soon as it came, surprised as always of the incredible speed at which I was served. "Will there be anything else, sir? The chef's special today is this gorgeous chocolate cookie desert." informed the waiter.
"No thanks." I replied.
"OK, the bill comes to 43 coins, including pizza, drink and service charge."
"Alright, give it to me."
"Sir, you give the bill to ME. I'm the waiter."
"No," I said, with a sly smile, producing a handgun. "You're giving the bill to ME. And no tricks!"

"Uh, yes sir," stammered the waiter, handing over his wallet. Little did I know that through the surveillance camera so cleverly installed in one of the seats, Herbert P. Bear was watching me, and when Herbert watches someone, he means business.

Chapter Two: Henchman
NOTE: I, um, 'borrowed' some things from my previous stories, such as the drink called 'puffle milk' (from the Puffle Society stories, the first one of which you can read on CPF - the rest will always remain on my hard drive, probably. I submitted the drink puffle milk as an article on the CP Fanon wiki, by the way) and the character Orange the henchman (from my PSA trilogy that I wrote a LOOONG time ago).

After a mainly uninterrupted night, I woke up in a modernised cavern that was definitely NOT my cosy igloo with the nice fireplace and the pink stove my aunt insists I keep, even though personally I wish nothing more than to throw it in the fire. I sipped the glass of puffle milk beside me as a polar bear entered the room with an air of majesty and glared at me. The crab at its side was clicking incessantly. "Oh, hey," I said, rubbing my flippers. "You're that, uh, white teddy bear thingy those people at the Plaza were talking about." The polar bear slapped his forehead. He was obviously used to being called a 'white teddy bear thingy'. "No, simpleton," he sighed. "I am most certainly NOT a white teddy bear thingy! My name is Herbert Percival Bear Esquire and I deserve RESPECT! Oh, nevermind. Just follow me."

I followed Herbert through a big door marked 'Planning Room One' and sat down in a leather chair when I was told to do so. An orange penguin, whose name label read 'Orange', sat on Herbert's right hand side. "Right then." said Herbert. "As I have been impressed with your skills as a thief, you are now working for me. Don't bother escaping - Orange here knows 101 ways to render you unconscious in less than a blink of the eye. Your first assignment is this. Beneath the Puffle Hotel is a secret bank. They owe me a lot of money, so I need you to 'borrow' some back for me, if you know what I mean. You'll be going under cover as Sir Bob Bluepenguin. Orange will take you to get the supplies you will need. Dismissed."

Orange took me out onto the rooftop, and around me was the vast space of the Wilderness, Ski Hill just a dot in the distance. I dressed in a suit and were given some handy tools to assist me, one fish in case I got hungry, a bottle of puffle milk in case I got thirsty, and some emergency money. Orange explained that the location of Herbert's secret base was classified, seeing as the EPF had tracked its various locations umpteen times, so when Orange strapped a jet pack on his back, and grabbed me around the waist, I was blindfolded until we touched down at the Night Club rooftop, the nearest jet pack stop on our journey. We showed some printed Music Jam passes to the bouncer, who nodded us through as we left the building. It was then a short walk to the Puffle Hotel, where my first assignment was about to begin...

Chapter Three: Captured

"Name?" asked the Puffle Hotel receptionist, not looking up from her 'Check In' book. I cleared my throat, and announced in my best 'posh' voice "Sir Bob Bluepenguin." I said, hastily adding "Esquire."

The receptionist led me into the elevator and unscrewed the panel with the buttons. She pressed the button marked "DO NOT PUSH! SELF DESTRUCT SYSTEM" and the elevator opened to reveal a bank. She traded her badge marked 'Puffle Hotel receptionist' to one that said 'Bank of Evil receptionist' and asked how she could help me. "I should like to inspect the vault, please." I replied.

I was led passed a solid steel door into a vault bursting with coins and golden puffle statues. I coughed slightly and the receptionist left me alone. Remembering what Orange told me, I began to stuff coins into my pockets then scrambled up the wall and cut open a hole with my laser cutter and clambered onto the rooftop - where a bunch of security guards were standing, ready to pounce. One of them lassoed my foot, but Orange, who was casually sipping a smoothie was there for me and he took off in his Jet Pack, taking me with him.

That was when Jet Pack Guy of the EPF hovered beside us and told us we were under arrest.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Ccpenguin8 on 29/5/2013, 2:53 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : New chapter added - chapter three.)
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty Re: Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief

Post  RadioActivitii 14/5/2013, 6:34 pm

It's kinda too short, I know it's a single chapter but still.
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief Empty Re: Adventures of the Club Penguin Thief

Post  Ccpenguin8 14/5/2013, 7:31 pm

RadioActivitii wrote:It's kinda too short, I know it's a single chapter but still.

Thank you for your comment. My policy normally is: keep the chapters short, and have lots of them. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RadioActivitii 14/5/2013, 11:55 pm

You should focus more time into each chapter since then you'd have more time doing each chapter.
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post  Jet Pack Guy 15/5/2013, 9:28 am

This story is really interesting even though we're only 1 Chapter in! Very Happy It's really good, and I'd love to see more work on it.
Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 18/5/2013, 12:21 pm

Thank you for all your amazing comments! Chapter two has been released - please feel free to check it out! Smile

Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 29/5/2013, 2:53 pm

Sorry for double post - but I have an announcement to make.

This story is now dedicated to Sindar Toffe. Also, chapter three is now out.

Thank you.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down