Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013?

3 posters

Go down

What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013?

Post  Sindar Toffe 1/1/2013, 1:05 am

In 2013, I'd love to see...

• Igloos with floors (there would be a lift to use to transfer floors)
  • Clothing designer (this may be hard to do because of immature people drawing inappropriate designs)
  • The ability to work at the Pizza Parlour / Coffee Shop and earn coins!
That's all I can think of. What do you want to see on Club Penguin in 2013?
Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty Re: What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013?

Post  Ccpenguin8 1/1/2013, 2:51 am

I thought that since you're asking a question this might be better suited in Polls & Surveys, so I moved it there - hope you don't mind. Move it back if you like. I probably shouldn't be moderating at 00:43 in the morning on New Year's Day, anyway. Smile

-

All I really want in 2013 is for Server Jumping to arrive. As of July 2013, I will have been searching for mascots for THREE YEARS. Guess what? By my current standards, I still wouldn't have met one. Ever. Server Jumping is the way forward for people like me who have never met mascots - we can easily jump from server to server and find the mascot before the room is full. I also think that Club Penguin should add some code which means that if you have met a certain mascot 5 times, your penguin would be unable to enter the room where that mascot was in. Well, everyone has to have a turn, right? I mean, it's dramatically unfair that some people might have met Rockhopper, for instance, 25 times (literally) when other people have only met him once or maybe even never, yet the people who have met him all these times will still crowd the room and stop the people who have never met him from meeting him.

As for igloo flooring, I believe you can purchase floors from one of the 2 igloo catalogues. Or do you mean igloos which actually have flooring included?
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013? Empty Re: What do you want to see happen on Club Penguin during 2013?

Post  Sindar Toffe 1/1/2013, 2:58 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:I thought that since you're asking a question this might be better suited in Polls & Surveys, so I moved it there - hope you don't mind. Move it back if you like. I probably shouldn't be moderating at 00:43 in the morning on New Year's Day, anyway. Smile

Ugh, I can be really dumb sometimes. I guess that's what happens when you post at 5 past 11 at night when you're tired and ill. Razz Anyway, I definitely think server jumping should be implemented into the game. ToonTown has it, you can even teleport to friends in different servers, even full ones!

By floors, I meant you have a ground floor, cellar, first floor, second floor, etc. Sorry if 'floor' was the wrong word choice, like I said above I was very tired and ill when I posted this. Razz

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 1/1/2013, 3:47 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:I thought that since you're asking a question this might be better suited in Polls & Surveys, so I moved it there - hope you don't mind. Move it back if you like. I probably shouldn't be moderating at 00:43 in the morning on New Year's Day, anyway. Smile

Ugh, I can be really dumb sometimes. I guess that's what happens when you post at 5 past 11 at night when you're tired and ill. Razz Anyway, I definitely think server jumping should be implemented into the game. ToonTown has it, you can even teleport to friends in different servers, even full ones!

By floors, I meant you have a ground floor, cellar, first floor, second floor, etc. Sorry if 'floor' was the wrong word choice, like I said above I was very tired and ill when I posted this. Razz

Sindar

Ooh! Sorry. Don't worry - I know what it's like to be ill. In some igloos you can have floors, but they're just one igloo divided by stairs. I think.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 2/1/2013, 1:02 pm

-

All I really want in 2013 is for Server Jumping to arrive. As of July 2013, I will have been searching for mascots for THREE YEARS. Guess what? By my current standards, I still wouldn't have met one. Ever. Server Jumping is the way forward for people like me who have never met mascots - we can easily jump from server to server and find the mascot before the room is full. I also think that Club Penguin should add some code which means that if you have met a certain mascot 5 times, your penguin would be unable to enter the room where that mascot was in. Well, everyone has to have a turn, right? I mean, it's dramatically unfair that some people might have met Rockhopper, for instance, 25 times (literally) when other people have only met him once or maybe even never, yet the people who have met him all these times will still crowd the room and stop the people who have never met him from meeting him.

As for igloo flooring, I believe you can purchase floors from one of the 2 igloo catalogues. Or do you mean igloos which actually have flooring included?

Not a bad idea ( the mascot thing one ) although I'm pretty sure it would cause a total mayhem. People would get angry if they couldn't meet their favorite mascot again. Also, most mascots give out a new backround every time they visit the island, so it would be really unfair if, just because you have RH a lot of times ( like me ), you couldn't get his new BG.

Back to the topic. I would like to see:

1) Server jumping

2)A Space expedition party? Sounds good.

3) Grey color ( I don't think it's ever gonna be released, though... )

4) For Herbert to be finally defeated, and for a brand new enemy to come. I'm getting tired of having the same old enemy since 2007.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 3/1/2013, 10:28 am

Gotchee wrote:

-

Not a bad idea ( the mascot thing one ) although I'm pretty sure it would cause a total mayhem. People would get angry if they couldn't meet their favorite mascot again. Also, most mascots give out a new backround every time they visit the island, so it would be really unfair if, just because you have RH a lot of times ( like me ), you couldn't get his new BG.

Back to the topic. I would like to see:

1) Server jumping

2)A Space expedition party? Sounds good.

3) Grey color ( I don't think it's ever gonna be released, though... )

4) For Herbert to be finally defeated, and for a brand new enemy to come. I'm getting tired of having the same old enemy since 2007.

Well, this is embarrassing. I got an email from CP Support on the 27th with some times when Rockhopper would be online, but the last time was on the 29th and I didn't check that email account until yesterday Neutral.

Anyway, I agree that some people would get mad if they couldn't get the new background. Perhaps when they found the room, although they wouldn't be allowed in, they might have an option to pay 500 coins to buy the background, perhaps? As for being mad that they couldn't meet them again, then, well, they should understand that 5 times is quite a lot and that everyone deserves a turn. Maybe the script could be reset every 3 years or so (providing that CP lasts that long) so these players could EVENTUALLY meet them again. Smile

So, on to your other points:

1) I'm the world's biggest supporter of that one. Razz

2) Fantastic idea! We seem to have an expedition every January, so perhaps 2014's one will be about space. We'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, you can always imagine that the Planet Y play is a party. Razz

3) Let's stay optimistic, eh? Everyone said that White would never come, but it did. Everyone said that the Director's identity would probably never be revealed, but it was eventually. There's still hope for a Grey colour. Sensei has it, after all. Very Happy

4) Well, I don't know what to say about that one. I've written stories about Herbert since 2010 and I enjoyed it. Eventually Club Penguin will run out of Herbert-based ideas and they'll be forced to make the creative decision to get rid of him somehow, but until then Herbert plushes and video games etc. are making so much money that Disney doesn't want it to stop.

Ccpenguin Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down