Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP'

+4
Mango Smango
JackPirate45
Gotchee
Ccpenguin8
8 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP'

Post  Ccpenguin8 10/12/2012, 7:32 pm

It has come to my attention that a lot of you are talking about old CPCP forum, and the possibility of moving back there.

Now, I honestly don't care whether you are a CPCPF moderator or a CPCP blog author. This is not your forum - it is run by Maygirl2 and owned by Forumotion staff.

CPCPF has received a minor update. All the previous threads have been deleted, and as I understand it, all of our post counts there have therefore been reset. However, their primary moderator, Eric703, has been hacked (somebody else is using his account) and there are still loads of spam accounts, VM spam, PM spam, signature spam and Announcement section spam.

As you all know, we are becoming independent from Club Penguin CP Forums on December 20th, 2012. Thus, although we will keep the CPCP community safe, WE ARE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT FORUM AND YOU GUYS TRYING TO DRAW MEMBERS AWAY IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE COMMUNITY.

That means, that when all is said and done, you are biting away at this forum and will finally bring it down. I'm sorry, but it is true.

Therefore, any threads that I find to discuss all the members here returning to old CPCPF will be locked, and any members actively promoting the closure of this forum will be infracted. Repeated offenses will lead to a ban, and possibly even a non-appealable IP perma-ban.

I'm very sorry guys, but we have moved on now. We are a new forum. We will soon be an independent one. If you wish to leave, then do so. But that doesn't mean you can go about forcing others to leave as if you own this place. Because you don't.

Ccpenguin8
TNCPCP Super Moderator

(on behalf of the staff)
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP' Empty Re: IMPORTANT: 'Old CPCP'

Post  Gotchee 10/12/2012, 7:40 pm

I'm not gonna leave this forum, even if all the spam is completely deleted from the old one. We've built a nice community here, and it would be a shame to destroy it, right?
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 10/12/2012, 7:41 pm

I kind of agree.

I am coming back, but I'm still staying here. I never actually considered this a backup forum. Over half of the members here aren't members on CPCP. We're two different forums.

The post count wasn't reseted. If you actually log on to one of the locked forums, you'll see most of the old threads there.

That's my first and last post considering the 'old forum'. To be honest, both communities are special to me in different ways. I don't know about you, but I'm staying on both of them. Wink

JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 10/12/2012, 7:52 pm

Gotchee wrote:I'm not gonna leave this forum, even if all the spam is completely deleted from the old one. We've built a nice community here, and it would be a shame to destroy it, right?

Agreed. I personally love this community - that's why we're moving it up a level with CPB and the domain upgrade.

JackPirate45 wrote:I kind of agree.

I am coming back, but I'm still staying here. I never actually considered this a backup forum. Over half of the members here aren't members on CPCP. We're two different forums.

The post count wasn't reseted. If you actually log on to one of the locked forums, you'll see most of the old threads there.

That's my first and last post considering the 'old forum'. To be honest, both communities are special to me in different ways. I don't know about you, but I'm staying on both of them. Wink

Yeah, I agree with you. I'll be on old CPCP, a bit, but I'm mostly staying here. I've decided that this is the right place for me.

We aren't concerned with people moving there too, it's just it is damaging to us if you encourage other people to leave too.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 10/12/2012, 10:22 pm

I wont talk about CPCP on here anymore! I will stay on both forums. And, I don't think Eric was hacked. I think I remember seeing them talking on twitter about one of the other mods or members logging on to his account to delete spam, but I dont know if that is true.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wuz up dude6 11/12/2012, 3:18 am

Well I guess I don't belong here. I can't resist talking about the old forum. Well I guess this is goodbye. I'll miss you guys. I'm sorry Ccpenguin8, I believe it's best that I leave. Goodbye.
Wuz up dude6
Wuz up dude6
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine474 11/12/2012, 5:16 am

Eric was not hacked. It's a CPCP editor on his account. I'm not quite sure why, though.

All that's changed is that there's a password protect on everything for normal users. (Staff members don't have the lock) Post counts have not been reset, nor has anything been deleted. The staff is working on getting rid of all the spam. Well... I'm working on it. I don't know if anyone else with the capabilities is.

I'll be back on CPCP helping out with the recovery since there's actually a point to it now. I'll be logging on here as well since I have joined.
Christine474
Christine474
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breakthrough 11/12/2012, 5:06 pm

If CPCP is restored to its old capabilities I'm going to move back over to there, since, in my opinion it is better software and more room to grow.
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 11/12/2012, 5:41 pm

Breakthrough wrote:If CPCP is restored to its old capabilities I'm going to move back over to there, since, in my opinion it is better software and more room to grow.

Yeah, it IS better software, although its like, FULL of glitches.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/12/2012, 6:49 pm

Wuz up dude6 wrote:Well I guess I don't belong here. I can't resist talking about the old forum. Well I guess this is goodbye. I'll miss you guys. I'm sorry Ccpenguin8, I believe it's best that I leave. Goodbye.

You do belong here, Wuz. Smile

Christine474 wrote:Eric was not hacked. It's a CPCP editor on his account. I'm not quite sure why, though.

All that's changed is that there's a password protect on everything for normal users. (Staff members don't have the lock) Post counts have not been reset, nor has anything been deleted. The staff is working on getting rid of all the spam. Well... I'm working on it. I don't know if anyone else with the capabilities is.

I'll be back on CPCP helping out with the recovery since there's actually a point to it now. I'll be logging on here as well since I have joined.

I see...

Breakthrough wrote:If CPCP is restored to its old capabilities I'm going to move back over to there, since, in my opinion it is better software and more room to grow.

Alright. We are getting a domain name and a blog soon, though.

Djmichael1 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote: However, their primary moderator, Eric703, has been hacked (somebody else is using his account)

santa Razz Razz Razz

Question

Gotchee wrote:

Yeah, it IS better software, although its like, FULL of glitches.

We always aim to provide a glitch-free experience. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 11/12/2012, 7:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I have had to delete a spam post in this thread. Please remember to post quality posts; a post with less than 2 sentences is considered spam. Thanks Smile

@Christine474 - That is still considered hacking.
@Wuz up dude6 - I like CPCP forum too, I still am a moderator there! You do belong here, I hope you change your mind Smile

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down