Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management.

+4
Sindar Toffe
Ccpenguin8
JackPirate45
Breakthrough
8 posters

Go down

CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management.

Post  Breakthrough 1/9/2012, 8:45 am

You guys here, a lot of you here know of my post I have put on CPCP about my departure and where I was to go, Here. It brought some of you here, I'm happy with that Smile. But of course, some of you may know, the "Alphamale" over there doesn't like seeing "his forum" crash and burn, so he sent me a nice and schmancy letter..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is his GLORIOUS message:

Dear Breakthrough,

You have received a warning at Club Penguin Cheats Forum.

Reason:
-------
Spammed Advertisements

A moderator has a reason to delete a thread of any user, which is not meant to be re posted.

Thank you,

Club Penguin CP Staff
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Club Penguin Cheats Forum

Classical Eric,
Speaking for the whole staff, trying.. "trying" to sound professional, and being incredibly annoying.

I'm only posting this here to let you all have a laugh at this. But man ohh man, He does not like me? I've never liked him to be honest.. But anyways, have fun reading.

I posted this here, so

1) Eric couldn't find me Muwhaha..

2) My closer friends can read it.

3) I can still use my account on CPCP..

Don't get me wrong, this is just pathetic, (I hope you all agree and dont call this "Backtalking" or whatever..)

Lol.

Last edited by Breakthrough on 1/9/2012, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty Re: CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management.

Post  JackPirate45 1/9/2012, 10:07 am

I so wish I could see the picture.... But I can't. Perhaps you can just link the usual members to it? I really need to laugh some more right now. And indeed, I never likes Eric either.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management. Empty Re: CPCP Is tumbling. And, under badd management.

Post  Breakthrough 1/9/2012, 10:25 am

JackPirate45 wrote:I so wish I could see the picture.... But I can't. Perhaps you can just link the usual members to it? I really need to laugh some more right now. And indeed, I never likes Eric either.

I've added it in words, Have a read, I'm not worried at all, I'm laughing.
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 1/9/2012, 11:07 am

This is sort of insulting/back talking. But what the heck! He's not a member here and I hate him anyway. Eric can be a bit...ludicrous when it comes to giving warnings. I mean, Sindar gave you permission to repost, right? Which means that wasn't even against the rules. He once infracted me for giving someone a friendly reminder not to bump (thankfully Cowbell reversed it). I completely agree with you on all of that!

P.S Please excuse the unprofessionalism of this post, but Eric isn't even a member here and I profoundly dislike him.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 1/9/2012, 11:54 am

Could you repost it again here so I can decide if I will reverse it? I have terrible memory. Razz

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  jorsnape 1/9/2012, 6:56 pm

I HATE ERIC!!!! I got a couple of those "You have received a warning" pm's too. DOWN WITH ERIC!! Twisted Evil
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 1/9/2012, 9:03 pm

Heh. Such an idiot.

But seriously, that's stupid of him. No offence ,but the CPCP forums are deader than a corpse. Spambots have taken over every page. If he's trying to look professional , better find another way, lol. rabbit
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 1/9/2012, 11:26 pm

eric can be harsh but you know if it werent for him we wouldnt know about the update and we would never go back to CPCP
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 2/9/2012, 12:13 am

totelyawsome wrote:eric can be harsh but you know if it werent for him we wouldnt know about the update and we would never go back to CPCP

As a respected moderator (I hope) of three forums, Eric is a very unprofessional moderator and I doubt I would hire him. Also, we would, since Sindar said he was told about it.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 2/9/2012, 2:13 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
totelyawsome wrote:eric can be harsh but you know if it werent for him we wouldnt know about the update and we would never go back to CPCP

As a respected moderator (I hope) of three forums, Eric is a very unprofessional moderator and I doubt I would hire him. Also, we would, since Sindar said he was told about it.

Yeah, Eric isn't the best mod, especially considering what happened with erickollat.

King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down