Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft

2 posters

Go down

Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft

Post  Ccpenguin8 7/10/2012, 8:12 pm

CLUB PENGUIN - The Grand Elemental Theft

WRITTEN BY: Ccpenguin8
EPILOGUE BY: Sindar Toffe

(if he decides to accept)

The Grand Elemental Theft will be a Two Part story, with approximately fifteen chapters in each part. I'm aiming to break the WORLD RECORD for the longest Club Penguin story ever posted on a forum, so I expect this story to be about novel length. Wish me luck, guys. Smile

PART I: My Elemental Quest (Estimated Release, 1st Dec 2012)
PART II: Suspicious Shenanigans (Estimated Release, 1st Feb 2013)

Every week, I'll update you on the current status of the story, and maybe post a few little sneak peeks. Here's the prologue, as a little sneak peek of what this will be like.

-----------------------

The island was in terror. Utter and complete terror. For miles around, penguins everywhere were running around in their igloos and panicking. Not even the Elite Penguin Force knew what to do. Herbert had stupidly destroyed the Dojo, and consequently Sensei went missing and the elements went haywire! The iceberg appeared to be melting, all the rivers in the wilderness were freezing up, and the volcano was being flooded with showers of rain and water. People had to pack t-shirts, shorts, long overcoats, jumpers, umbrellas and wellington boots, because nobody knew what the whether would be like next. That was when I had my vision...

-----------------------

Enjoy Very Happy. I'm not trying to make a comeback as a CP author or anything, but I just thought it would be nice if I shared another story with you all.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty Re: Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft

Post  Sindar Toffe 7/10/2012, 8:58 pm

I love this Story! Smile Good luck writing 30 chapters - I'm attempting to write alot too and it's hard...

I can't wait to see more! Smile

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft Empty Re: Club Penguin - The Grand Elemental Theft

Post  Ccpenguin8 7/10/2012, 9:05 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:I love this Story! Smile Good luck writing 30 chapters - I'm attempting to write alot too and it's hard...

Sindar

LOL, thanks. I'm looking forward to yours too. We can have a Sindar-Ccpenguin mutual story appreciation exchange. Razz

P.S Do you accept the role of writing the epilogue? Very Happy
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 8/10/2012, 9:01 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Sindar Toffe wrote:I love this Story! Smile Good luck writing 30 chapters - I'm attempting to write alot too and it's hard...

Sindar

LOL, thanks. I'm looking forward to yours too. We can have a Sindar-Ccpenguin mutual story appreciation exchange. Razz

Sure! I'll have to think how I can fit you into the The End of Club Penguin; everything's pretty much planned. Hmmm.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 9/10/2012, 8:35 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:

Sindar

Sure! I'll have to think how I can fit you into the The End of Club Penguin; everything's pretty much planned. Hmmm.

Sindar

Thanks, lol. I'm sorry to interrupt your thought proccess. Smile Razz

Ccpenguin Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down