Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie

2 posters

Go down

Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie

Post  RadioActivitii 6/10/2012, 8:47 pm

This here is chapter one to my new story, called Friend/Foe! Enjoy.

"Wake up... Penguin. Wake up and smell the terrorrrrrr." whispered a mysterious penguin hidden behind the lights. "AAAAAAAAAAAH!" screamed the penguin, he was lead on the bed. All lights turned on. Computers activated, "Loading database. Please be patient as we turn on the mainframe of the EPF." announced the robotic voice. The lights shut off again, as did the computers. He heard talking. It then finished loading, all the lights were on. Both penguins started walking through the building. "So.. Why.. Am I here? I did nothin' mate." exclaimed the penguin, with a look of confusion. He was ignored. They walked down corridors until they walked upto double doors, the agent scanned his eyes into the retina password lock. "Welcome Agent Athyo." announced the system. Both doors opened. To the penguins surprise, it wasn't instant death! Instead, it was the EPF lounge. "Alright, Cythro, you're here because a recent breach of the system lead us to an old PSA phone. According to the database, you're the only penguin who can breach the old PSA network. Do it, and you become an agent. Fail and... You are jailed forever." explained Athyo. Cythro walked towards the system defender computer, he logged on with Athyo's details. The screen loaded the cracking software, he paired the EPF with the PSA system. He had nearly done it until something terrible happened.

All of the EPF's doors locked. All lights and monitors shut down. Agents heard motors run, until the backup lights activated. They saw the virtual reality technology from the VR room was moved to the EPF lounge. Everything turned on again, except the lights. Until the VR technology activated. Herbert's face was now the building. "Well done, Cythro... Very heroic. Let's see.. Aha! Security cameras! Ooh. Gary and the director are coming, better make a surprise entrance.." Herbert laughed, and he shut the VR down. Gary and the Director walked in and started shouting. The lights started blinking, alarm tones rang. Herbert returned. "Oh, hello Gary! And the Director. As you see, I have taken control of the entire building. Ah Gary, let me teleport your spyphone to me! Thank you! Now... How do I? Nevermind. Yellow wire into the input? No, that'll cause it to.. fail. Ah! The red connection wire into input, yellow into output.. There! It's set up. Be prepared, idiots. No escape. Oh just a small note - All EPF technology, including computers, are offline. Au revoir, fools!" said Herbert, his speech finished and a bomb teleported in. Agents stared at it, they ran towards the exits. Banging on the doors. None opened. Athyo dragged Cythro into the depths of the EPF. "Look, it might be a long walk, but we're going to get to the PSA." exclaimed Athyo, chuckling nervously. They fell through the floor, and they saw it. The monitors were before them. Athyo walked up slowly to the monitor. He dragged the screen towards him. He looked in excitement. He saw it. The big red power button. He closed his eyes, and pressed it. All the monitors lit up, all lights turned on. They managed to regain control of the PSA. They quickly snapped back into reality. "Hey, idiots. The bomb is about to go off. Around 20 seconds?" laughed Herbert. Athyo searched through all the draws, he picked up a spy phone. He plugged it into the PSA system, it gave him access to all EPF spy phones, but his. "4.3 seco-- 4.. 3.." Herbert was crying with laughter. Athyo pressed the button, everyone but him and Cythro teleported around the island. Athyo pushed Cythro under the table, Athyo ran. He couldn't leave the PSA, they both heard it. BOOM! The entire EPF had just exploded, it was a real bomb. Not popcorn, or Cream Soda. Athyo and Cythro ran towards the far wall, the room started rumbling. They felt the ceiling collapse. They looked forward. They closed their eyes, and ran. The building was still exploding The wall infront of them exploded, they jumped out of the building. They tried to keep balance, but then they smashed into the wall of the ski lodge. The wall contained a hidden tracker, Herbert controlled it. It caused an interference with the spy phone. Everyone with the EPF headset on had a loud beep in their ear. Gary grabbed a signal tracker from his backpack, they located it. "Athyo, Cythro! Thank goodness you're.. alive?" exclaimed Gary. He summoned the doctors and nurses of the island. They grabbed Cythro and Athyo, they were taken to the hospital. "Gar-- Sir, it's been 4 and a half months! Surely they've been killed.. or.." said Rookie, he then realised what could of happened. "Of course it's a possibility, but they would of told us, they are fine." replied Gary, he had a nervous look, his voice changed from his usual voice. He ran towards the doors, and saw the experiment. 2 robotic penguins, deactivated. "Sir! These 2 penguins are fine, lucky- perhaps! Every part of their bodies, except their brain, were broken. So we decided to try the augmentation system. It seems stable but we cannot tell---" explained the doctor, until he was cut off.

"I.. am.. god." said Athyo, his voice became robotic, his eyes were red. He walked towards Cythro. "My friend, you risked yourself... For.. Actually no! I risked everything! All you did was cause the EPF's failure! I knew I should of killed you in that chamber!" shouted Athyo. Cythro opened his blue eyes, he saw Athyo. He grabbed him. "You caused this all, Athy." laughed Cythro, he smashed him through the window, Cythro walked out of the hospital. "Cythro, that's you isn't it? It's Herber- Ack! This signal is terrible! Meet me-- the-- mountain!" shouted Herbert.
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie Empty Re: Friend/Foe - Story by Lostie

Post  Sindar Toffe 6/10/2012, 9:00 pm

I love it! I can't wait to read more. You are a great Author; don't stop writing!

Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down