Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP?

+2
totelyawsome
Arctic DJ
6 posters

Go down

Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP?

Post  Arctic DJ 4/10/2012, 6:22 pm

My best friends were Bikeboy93, Spy58, and Zznq07.

Spy and me were BEST friends. All the best CP memories were with him.

Bikeboy93 doesn't count because I KNOW him.

Zznq07 was possibly my best friend. She was very popular on the server Sleet. The fun part was the haters. People thought Zz just liked being famous... lol.

I'll go with Spy. He taught me the ways of the 'dude' xD
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty Re: Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP?

Post  totelyawsome 4/10/2012, 7:00 pm

I do not remember the first but my best friend is No lawz
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP? Empty Re: Who Was The First Real Friend You Ever Had In CP?

Post  JackPirate45 4/10/2012, 7:22 pm

Edwardteagh.
He's a best friend of mine. When I first joined CP, I logged on to a not crowded server. He was there, in the Town, and he guided me around... He also told me about a XAT Chat, and we met there. That's a hilarious story though. We found out that we both lived in the same city, and went to the same school, and class. It came out that he was my real life best friend. Razz
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic DJ 4/10/2012, 7:46 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:Edwardteagh.
He's a best friend of mine. When I first joined CP, I logged on to a not crowded server. He was there, in the Town, and he guided me around... He also told me about a XAT Chat, and we met there. That's a hilarious story though. We found out that we both lived in the same city, and went to the same school, and class. It came out that he was my real life best friend. Razz
That's kind of what happened with me and Bike, lol.
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 4/10/2012, 8:25 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:Edwardteagh.

LOL, yeah. A friend of mine at my old school was on Club Penguin, and we met there in a similar way. Razz

As for my best friend, that's a really tough one. I've met so many over the years. As for my best friend, I'm going to have to go with Sindar - he's essentially my best forum friend (sorry guys, no offense) and he's on CP... Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 5/10/2012, 5:05 am

Lol, it was so long ago that I forgot! But, I do remember meeting this penguin and we were in a club penguin band for a long time. Most of my early on CP freinds were my actual freinds in real life! But, I think my first was my cousin, since he showed me CP, so he was the first penguin I knew!
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 5/10/2012, 4:26 pm

Well, I seriously don't remember. I met my first real friend on CP, like 6 years ago.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic DJ 5/10/2012, 5:03 pm

It doesn't have to be someone you know PERSONALLY, I was just asking who your first best in-game friend was.
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 5/10/2012, 5:18 pm

Djmichael1 wrote:It doesn't have to be someone you know PERSONALLY, I was just asking who your first best in-game friend was.

Um, that's what I said... I joined CP in 2006, and I met my first in-game friend around then...
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 5/10/2012, 8:18 pm

Gotchee wrote:
Djmichael1 wrote:It doesn't have to be someone you know PERSONALLY, I was just asking who your first best in-game friend was.

Um, that's what I said... I joined CP in 2006, and I met my first in-game friend around then...

Well, I'm sure nobody will mind if you don't say the name. Just a description of how you met them or whatever will do fine.

If not, that's okay. We all forget things. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down