Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour

4 posters

Go down

Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour

Post  Ccpenguin8 12/9/2012, 11:00 am

Well, back in March 2011, I promised to write a fourth story in my trilogy of stories (The PSA Returns, The New EPF and Penguins Travel in Time) when I found out, that unexpectedly they were rather popular. Unfortunately, I never did write a fourth one. So, for your entertainment and enjoyment, I'm going to write one here and now. You can find a copy of the trilogy in the Finished CP Stories section and I recommend you read it at some point before or after reading this story. The first chapter may seem a little scary, but the rest of it isn't. I promise.

WARNING: THIS IS A PREQUEL TO THE PSA RETURNS, THE NEW EPF AND PENGUINS TRAVEL IN TIME.

------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Meeting Cadence

It was late. Too late. Too late even for me to be working my shift at the Pizza Parlour. There I was, counting the coins in the till, the tail of my apron flapping blissfully in the cool breeze of the fan behind me, when it happened. The clock struck midnight and I caught the smell
of smoke. "Ah well, it can't be anything too bad or the smoke alarm would have gone off." I announced confidently, waving my flipper in dismissal. But it was bad. Far, far worse than I could ever dream. The smell of the smoke grew stronger and stronger until the world went black...

"Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?" said a distant voice. I let out a groan as my blurred vision of my surroundings finally came into focus. I thought passing out was supposed to be swift and peaceful. I propped myself up on my elbows and suddenly the identity of the penguin standing over me became clear..."CADENCE!"

Chapter Two: Things are not what they seem

"That's right, penguin pal." she replied, beaming as always. My mouth fell open in shock - I had never met Cadence before. "Where am I? How did I get here? What time is it?" I blabbered out questions faster than I had ever spoken in my life. I pushed myself up, supporting myself on one of the giant speakers and turned to leave the Night Club. Cadence motioned to a tough-looking bouncer who promptly covered the door. "Whoa there, Ccpenguin. You're in no fit state to leave." she said, sliding across the dance floor with moves I'd never seen before. I was about to open my beak in protest, but she covered my face with her flipper. "Well," she began, "It's about two-o-clock in the afternoon, now. Sometime around noon, a red penguin came in here to do some dancing and dumped you on the floor. You've had at least five visits from Dr. Pen and Dr. Guin in the last half an hour." I need to go, I thought. As quick as a flash, I was on my feet, fumbling for my EPF badge. I handed it to Cadence. "Special Agent Ccpenguin." she murmured. While she was pre-occupied, I teleported to the Command Room faster than you could say 'goodbye'.

G was rather startled when I burst inside during a meeting, sending a flurry of papers across the room. He straightened his glasses and said, trying to salvage his dignity, "Yes, Agent?"
"I need you to investigate a mystery at the Pizza Parlour." I said. G's beak twitched with the beginnings of a smile.

CHAPTER THREE COMING SOON TO TNCPCPF!

[b]

Last edited by Ccpenguin8 on 13/9/2012, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty Re: Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour

Post  MarrowbarrowCP 12/9/2012, 11:29 am

Will you ever stop writing?? Man, you just need to glance at your hard drive and you can see about a gazillion CP stories. Razz

Eitherways, cool story bro.
MarrowbarrowCP
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour Empty Re: Club Penguin: Mystery of the Pizza Parlour

Post  Gotchee 12/9/2012, 5:07 pm

Doesn't sound bad! I guess its a noir-style story or something? I'll stay tuned for the next chapter!
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 12/9/2012, 5:36 pm

That's a great story. I enjoyed reading it, as it is very intresting. Good job.

MarrowbarrowCP wrote:Will you ever stop writing?? Man, you just need to glance at your hard drive and you can see about a gazillion CP stories. Razz

Lol.

"Cool Story Bro" usualy means the thing another person said was boring and you did not bother to listen.

Last edited by JackPirate45 on 12/9/2012, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 12/9/2012, 5:39 pm

[quote="JackPirate45]That's a great story. I enjoyed reading it, as yit it is very intresting. Good job.

MarrowbarrowCP wrote:Will you ever stop writing?? Man, you just need to glance at your hard drive and you can see about a gazillion CP stories. Razz

Lol.

"Cool Story Bro" usualy means the thing another person said was boring and you did not bother to listen.[/quote]

(He's lazy Razz)

I'm glad you like the story. I expect to write Chapter Two tommorow. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 12/9/2012, 5:42 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:[quote="JackPirate45]That's a great story. I enjoyed reading it, as yit it is very intresting. Good job.

Lol.

"Cool Story Bro" usualy means the thing another person said was boring and you did not bother to listen.

(He's lazy Razz)

I'm glad you like the story. I expect to write Chapter Two tommorow. Smile[/quote]

Quoting fail. Razz

Really? Thats great! I'll love to read Chapter 2!
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 12/9/2012, 5:44 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:[quote="JackPirate45]That's a great story. I enjoyed reading it, as yit it is very intresting. Good job.

Lol.

(He's lazy Razz)

I'm glad you like the story. I expect to write Chapter Two tommorow. Smile

Quoting fail. Razz

Really? Thats great! I'll love to read Chapter 2![/quote]

Actually, that's a quoting fail too. Razz Razz

Thanks a lot. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 13/9/2012, 10:50 am

Please excuse the double post, but I would just like to say that Chapter Two has been written and is OUT NOW!

I would really appreciate any comments, what you liked/disliked etc. etc. Thanks. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down