Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge

2 posters

Go down

Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge

Post  Maygirl2 20/8/2012, 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Things Have Never Been Scarier is a mystery adventure thriller that I'm currently making.This is a story about Club Penguin obviously, and more specifically a story about a group of penguins who face the greatest mystery ever recorded. It is full of mystery, adventure, betrayal and denial. You won't want to miss it.

PROLOUGE OUT NOW
Chapter 1 Out Now

PS: More stuff will be released soon, like characters...

Last edited by Maygirl2 on 25/8/2012, 3:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Maygirl2
Maygirl2
if i change my title today (21/12/14) how many people would notice?

https://cpforum.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty Re: Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge

Post  Ccpenguin8 20/8/2012, 11:03 am

Maygirl2 wrote:

Things Have Never Been Scarier is not the title for this mystery adventure thriller that I'm making. The title is still totally top secret as everything else. This is a story about Club Penguin obviously, and more specifically a story about a group of penguins who face the greatest mystery ever recorded. It is full of mystery, adventure, betrayal and denial. You won't want to miss it.

COMING SOON

PS: More stuff will be released soon, like characters...

I'm looking forward to it. It seems that since it's a 'mystery, adventure thriller', it's exactly the sort of story I like. Although, I'm afraid it says 'Only admins can see this image' at the top. Try turning on image permissions for all the forums. Wink
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge Empty Re: Things Have Never Been Scarier - A CP Story - Prolouge

Post  Maygirl2 20/8/2012, 11:43 am

Should be fixed now.
Maygirl2
Maygirl2

Back to top Go down

Post  Maygirl2 21/8/2012, 8:51 am

Here is the prolouge, and Ive decided to keep the title.

---

Club Penguin is in the worst state it has ever been. It had only been a few months ago when everything was peaceful and calm. But that was before the criminal, environmental and health destruction.

It started out small. Just a few small meaningless break-ins, but those were easily fixed by extra security on the EPF's agent division's part. But it wouldn't stop there. Gangs and marfias were formed. Nobody was safe. The EPF tried upping security and have parol officers on at night but it wasn't enough.

But that was just the base of the problems.

The island has been dangerously been heating up and some of the snow and ice have melted, the ice berg is completely melted and so is 4% of the west coastline. Many penguins were evacuated from the area, leaving many homeless. The cove was also brought down, from now on nobody is allowed past the Plaza.

If that wasn't enough a new disease had broken out and penguins everywhere are too poor to afford proper treatment. Things were terrible. People were too afraid to leave their homes and only ever left to get food a week supply at a time.

Things were terrible. Terrible.

But they were about to get worse. A lot worse.

Things would change.

Forever.
Maygirl2
Maygirl2

Back to top Go down

Post  Maygirl2 24/8/2012, 10:00 am

FULL CHAPTER

Chapter 1:

I sighed as I walked into the EPF elevator and pushed the "Health and Guidance Division" floor, basement number 15. I was the head of this particular division, and lately, things have been very chaotic. I was in charge of the group of people fixing the problem to the disease that has broken out. It wasn't enough they feel like quitting. I was always the one who answered all the guidance problems people sent in. The elevator dinged open and I walked down the hall to the door labeled "Lolalo HOD" I open it. The door in question was made of cold steel, and I hated it...it was too....modern.

I sat down on my chair and logged onto the computer in front of me. I had guidance letters to reply to. It was one of my jobs, people write to me for help and I reply. It is a mostly easy job, but lately they have become unbearable to read. This week I had about 70 or so. I knew immediately what they would be about, homeless, robbed, sick, threatened. I felt scared that I wouldn't be able to help. I scrolled through the list and saw an email labeled 'Press Interview for Loalo' The Club Penguin newsletter wanted to interview me on the state of club penguin. I clicked on it and it said to call Arriatan Pengo to schedule a time at 190 5534 647, I didn't want to, but I had to. I had met this reporter before, he was a very rude penguin, and there was speculation going around he was tied to the mafia.

I picked up the phone next to the computer and dialed the number. I waited for an answer but there was none, just the answering machine.

"I am not available at the moment, call back or leave a message" The answering machine stated.

"Hello, this Loalo, calling about the interveiw for the CP Times...call me back!" I said and then hung up the phone.

I didn't want to do this interview.

I stared at my computer screen for ten minutes then instantly got up and ubruptly walked out.

Maygirl2
Maygirl2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down