Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
We should have.... - Page 2 Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
We should have.... - Page 2 Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
We should have.... - Page 2 Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
We should have.... - Page 2 Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
We should have.... - Page 2 Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
We should have.... - Page 2 Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
We should have.... - Page 2 Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
We should have.... - Page 2 Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
We should have.... - Page 2 Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

We should have....

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We should have.... - Page 2 Empty Re: We should have....

Post  Ccpenguin8 31/7/2013, 11:18 am

1) I can't promise CPB sponsorship as that's up to Sindar, but I'll put it up on the Community Hub as an example of how CPF members work together etc for sure. Smile 

2) Personally, I'd prefer to keep this CPF-only, if you have no objections, Mr. Director Razz 

3) I personally don't really approve of CP cheating, but it's a possible option, if any of those things are still out there.. The problem is, though, that it's client-side which means that the person who's recording can see Herbert, but the other actors in the igloo don't see anything. Neutral

4) I have a better idea than writing a sequel (there already is one, LOL). I can write a movie script, which is basically Corn Capers and an original storyline put together. So, instead of me writing a full sequel and converting it to script, I can just write the full script like that. Razz

OK, so, this is what I think will happen concerning dates. I will write the script today, and send it to King Kane. If KK says 'yup, that's great' then I'll send it to all the actors, so you can learn your lines and rehearse. Then we just need to wait for us to get more actors, and then we'll be ready to film. In my opinion. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We should have.... - Page 2 Empty Re: We should have....

Post  King Kane 31/7/2013, 11:22 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:1) I can't promise CPB sponsorship as that's up to Sindar, but I'll put it up on the Community Hub as an example of how CPF members work together etc for sure. Smile 

2) Personally, I'd prefer to keep this CPF-only, if you have no objections, Mr. Director Razz 

3) I personally don't really approve of CP cheating, but it's a possible option, if any of those things are still out there.. The problem is, though, that it's client-side which means that the person who's recording can see Herbert, but the other actors in the igloo don't see anything. Neutral

4) I have a better idea than writing a sequel (there already is one, LOL). I can write a movie script, which is basically Corn Capers and an original storyline put together. So, instead of me writing a full sequel and converting it to script, I can just write the full script like that. Razz

OK, so, this is what I think will happen concerning dates. I will write the script today, and send it to King Kane. If KK says 'yup, that's great' then I'll send it to all the actors, so you can learn your lines and rehearse. Then we just need to wait for us to get more actors, and then we'll be ready to film. In my opinion. Smile

1) Okay
 2) Okay
 3) We'll see! Razz  Though, the Herbert suit isn't life-sized, so.... IDK
 4) Okay! Can't wait to get the script! HOORAY!

Razz

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum