Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Inactive for a week Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Inactive for a week Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Inactive for a week Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Inactive for a week Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Inactive for a week Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Inactive for a week Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Inactive for a week Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Inactive for a week Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Inactive for a week Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Inactive for a week

2 posters

Go down

Inactive for a week Empty Inactive for a week

Post  Ccpenguin8 23/6/2013, 10:28 pm

Hello Penguins,

From Monday to Friday, I'm going camping (how exciting!) and I don't think I'm allowed to bring electronic devices..even if we were there's no WiFi at the place we're going. 

So, obviously, during that period I can't (although I want to) come online at all.

I've tried to reply to as many threads as I can today to make up for it..if you want to talk to me before I go, do it now. I will come on later tonight so send me a PM if you can't find me, or just Tweet me @Ccpenguin8CP.

After this evening, I will not be online from Monday 24th June to Friday 29th June. If you wish to leave a message for me, send it to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] or drop me a PM here. I will read all my messages immediately as soon as I return, I promise.

Meanwhile, if you have any immediate concerns, comments or issues please contact another member of staff or an administrator. Please don't just not say anything - it's important you tell someone if you're worried. If you can't find any other staff members, Sindar is probably the next best person to talk to because he has MDF access. Smile

Well, I must dash - packing etc. I will miss you all very much and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Friday. The reason I'm making such a big fuss about all this is because I've never been inactive on this forum for more than 3 days or so. Smile

Best wishes:

Your friend,

Ccpenguin Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Inactive for a week Empty Re: Inactive for a week

Post  King Kane 24/6/2013, 4:19 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Hello Penguins,

From Monday to Friday, I'm going camping (how exciting!) and I don't think I'm allowed to bring electronic devices..even if we were there's no WiFi at the place we're going. 

So, obviously, during that period I can't (although I want to) come online at all.

I've tried to reply to as many threads as I can today to make up for it..if you want to talk to me before I go, do it now. I will come on later tonight so send me a PM if you can't find me, or just Tweet me @Ccpenguin8CP.

After this evening, I will not be online from Monday 24th June to Friday 29th June. If you wish to leave a message for me, send it to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] or drop me a PM here. I will read all my messages immediately as soon as I return, I promise.

Meanwhile, if you have any immediate concerns, comments or issues please contact another member of staff or an administrator. Please don't just not say anything - it's important you tell someone if you're worried. If you can't find any other staff members, Sindar is probably the next best person to talk to because he has MDF access. Smile

Well, I must dash - packing etc. I will miss you all very much and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Friday. The reason I'm making such a big fuss about all this is because I've never been inactive on this forum for more than 3 days or so. Smile

Best wishes:

Your friend,

Ccpenguin Smile
Yeah, it's probably already Monday in GB... Anyways, have a great camping experience!! We'll miss you!!  Sad Sad
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 24/6/2013, 10:10 am

@KK - Yes, it is. Thanks for your kind words - I'll miss you too. Sad

I only have about the next 10 minutes to pack and get ready before we set off, so goodbye for real, now! See you on Friday! Very Happy
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 28/6/2013, 6:58 pm

Just to say that this is locked because I'm back now. If someone could PM me with what's happened whilst I've gone I'd appreciate it. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down