Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Spongebob? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Spongebob? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Spongebob? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Spongebob? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Spongebob? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Spongebob? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Spongebob? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Spongebob? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Spongebob? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spongebob?

+3
Mango Smango
totelyawsome
Gotchee
7 posters

Go down

Do you watch Spongebob

Spongebob? Vote_lcap100%Spongebob? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
Spongebob? Vote_lcap0%Spongebob? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Spongebob? Vote_lcap0%Spongebob? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Spongebob? Empty Spongebob?

Post  Gotchee 5/10/2012, 11:12 pm

So, uh, this is a pretty random question, I guess. Do you watch Spongebob? Spongebob has been my favorite cartoon character since I was , like, 6 years old. I admit ( Although I'm 14 years old ) I still watch spongebob on TV, and I also got the whole series in DVD's Very Happy
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Spongebob? Empty Re: Spongebob?

Post  totelyawsome 5/10/2012, 11:46 pm

i watch spongebob a lot!

p.s my brother calls him bob
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 6/10/2012, 4:42 am

I used to watch it alot, but I kinda got bored of it. But I still chose that I like it because I dont think its babyish, and I know what it is so that is the only thing that worked.
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 6/10/2012, 8:11 am

I liked Spongebob. Until the moment when my brothers started watching him EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now I'm sick of him.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Medicinal 10/10/2012, 2:42 am

You can grow up, but it doesn't mean you have to grow out of the things you still like. I'm 13. I'm more interested in Nickelodeon shows such as iCarly, Big Tiem Rush and Victorious which are aimed at teens, but I also like to watch an episode of Spongebob every now and then. I still play Pokemon, and I'm thirteen. Whether you're thirteen or thirty, I don't think there is anything wrong with liking anything aimed at young children.

I used to be obsessed with Spongebob, have Spongebob marathons, buy comics and magazines of Spongebob and watch episodes I've missed on YouTube. I don't watch it much any more, but it still interests me. And I will always enjoy Squidward's presence.

FYI: Did you actually know Spongebob was actually supposed to be an adult cartoon? The reason Spongebob is so 'weird' is because originally in the adult cartoon he was set as a gay person.
Medicinal
Medicinal
Young Penguin

http://forum.theclubpenguincheats.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maygirl2 10/10/2012, 3:35 am

I never really got into it. I watched a couple episodes when I was sick once and it just never really clicked.

Also - I found out a while ago that the characters in spongebob was inspired by the seven deadly sins.

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Maygirl2
Maygirl2
if i change my title today (21/12/14) how many people would notice?

https://cpforum.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 10/10/2012, 10:37 pm

Medicinal wrote:You can grow up, but it doesn't mean you have to grow out of the things you still like. I'm 13. I'm more interested in Nickelodeon shows such as iCarly, Big Tiem Rush and Victorious which are aimed at teens, but I also like to watch an episode of Spongebob every now and then. I still play Pokemon, and I'm thirteen. Whether you're thirteen or thirty, I don't think there is anything wrong with liking anything aimed at young children.

I used to be obsessed with Spongebob, have Spongebob marathons, buy comics and magazines of Spongebob and watch episodes I've missed on YouTube. I don't watch it much any more, but it still interests me. And I will always enjoy Squidward's presence.

FYI: Did you actually know Spongebob was actually supposed to be an adult cartoon? The reason Spongebob is so 'weird' is because originally in the adult cartoon he was set as a gay person.

I agree! Im 13 too and I don't even watch most of those teen shows yet! And I still sometimes go on all of the websites that I did when I was little, like webkinz, buildabearville, and moshi monsters, and of course, Club Penguin! My favorite TV show still has not changed from 3rd grade (iCarly). And I love all of the shows on Nick. I even still watch reruns of Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Zoey 101, Hannah Montana, and more of the old shows that I used to love on netflix. P.S did you know that Victorious is actually supposed to be for ages 13 and up? I always thought that it was for all ages, but someone told me that it is actually supposed to be only for teenagers! Which is weird because lots of kids my age already stopped watching it, and probably most of the people that watch it are little kids! But I don't care, because I still like them, so why stop watching them just because of my age?
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/10/2012, 11:40 am

I'm a 12-year-old that watches SpongeBob. I tend to watch it somewhat less than I used to, but I still enjoy watching it in my (rare) free time. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum