Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES

3 posters

Go down

ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES

Post  Zing King To 11/9/2012, 11:17 pm

Chapter 1 - Recieveing The Mission

The EPF Spy Phone Rand. It Was Rookie he said i was needed at the Command Room so i rushed write over. There was a meeting going on so i had to knock on the door. "Knock Knock" "Ahhh Come In Agent JP7" said Gary happily. Jenny asked what had happened that was so important. "Club Penguin can end with a bang in just twenty four hours" said Rookie. JP7 Stood there with a shocked look on her face. As she started to recieve more information on this wild case she started to think. In The End All The agents relied on JP7 to end herbert p bear once and for all and send him packing.

Chapter 2 - The Plan

It was clear to all agents , exsept for rookie who was playing with a rubber duck at the time, that a plan was needed and quick. Agent JP7 took controll of the whole thing. She new that everyone would have to watch certain parts of club penguin therefore Jet pack guy was the eye in the sky. Gary was in charge of the moutin, ski villige and the beach. Disguase gal Dot Watched the dock, the town, the snowforts and the plaza. Rookie watched the forest, cove and ice berg. The elite puffles were also let lose durind the plan to keep herbert away from the island so he cant end club penguin.

Chapter 3 - Herberts Spys

Some big mouth must have blabbed the plan where herbert could here. A srange penguin in glasses and shoes was walking around the island saying "Wat ya all doin here penguins" Gary cheaked him out by througing a snowball out the weird penguin. "melfution, Melfunction snow break me circuits" said the ROBOT penguin as it fell to the fall. Rookie came to cheak what was going on and inside the robot saw and tv moniter. Rookie pressed the red butten labled DO NOT TOUGH but did that stop him? No.Herebrt was transported to club penguin untill all penguins surrounded him at the dock.

Chapter 4 - Goodbye Herbert

Herbert was tied to a jetpack to be zoomed of. Jet pack guy followed to make sure this was not one of herberts plans. Rookie tryed to fly but was unable. Agent JP7 than retired saying Job Done.

The End
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty The Exsape Of The Missing Puffles

Post  Zing King To 11/9/2012, 11:18 pm

Chapter 1 - The Puffles Leave The Igloo

"Ahhhh"sighed Cesar trying to choose what puffle to take for a walk. He decided that he was going for his white puffle, Snow White, for the walk. He went to his friends house leaving his green puffle behind. "Wanna go to the coffie shop?" questioned Tim. They left leaving Tim's 5 puffles unguarded and at home. They enjoyed there time at the coffie shop very much. They went back to Tims house and the five puffs had gone. "Come on Puffles Come Out" Shouted Tim as he looked for them. Cesar than joined in the search.

Chapter 2 - Searching The Island

It was clear the puffles had left the igloo. As Cesar looked around the igloo, The blue door got the attencan of Cesar. "The Doors Open!" said Cesar. Tim went to the pet shop to ask around. No luck there. Cesar, for some strange reason, cheaked for the puffles at the ice berg. Tim found Cesar at the ice berg. " Any luck Cesar?" said Tim. Cesar just shaked his head.

Chapter 3 - Getting A Gang

Tim knew that he needed help. " Hey you have me dont you?" Joked Cesar. Tim wanted to play this game serious. He went to the town and Cesar went to the dock to round up a squad. " They all followed Tim and Cesar back to Tim's Igloo. Tim gave the descriptions of his beloved puffles and the gang spilt out all over club penguin. This way they would have to be found.

Chapter 4 - Lets Find The Puffles

Cesar Made 5 Groups. Group 1 Searched The Dojo and The Mine. "I know where they are, They HAVE to have wanted to star in the puffle rescue game" said billy1234 The other penguins thought Billy1234 had gone mad. Group 2 Searched The Town And All The Rooms There. Group 3 Searched The Dock And The Beach. Still No One Had Luck. Group 4 Searched The Plaza, Snow Forts and Than to Make things faster Group 4 Than Split into another group whitch searched the Forest and The Cove. Group 5 went to the Ice Berg and all the other rooms. The EPF Agents Went To The Command Room and Tube Transport but there was no luck there either.

Chapter 5 - Back Home

Just As The Group Left The Everyday Phone Facilty Cesar Decided To get Some Pizza Because He Was Hungry. As The Groups All Went Back To Tim's Igloo Cesar Ordered Pizza and than cought up with the group at Tims Igloo. All 5 puffles than poured out of there puffle houses from there deep sleep. And Tim and Cesar Where so happy them and the helping squad of penguins partyed all night and Tim and Cesar got stamps for a 30 penguin party and a true puffle owner
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty Leaving CP With Rockhopper

Post  Zing King To 11/9/2012, 11:19 pm

Chapter 1 - Going To Say Goodbye
Jack679 was bored out of his skull. He decided that since there is less than 30 Minutes to go untill Rockhopper left, he would find his ship to say goodbye. Jack went to the captins quaters to meet rockhopper. With less then 5 Minutes to go untill the ship leaves, Jack waited in the quaters but then the ship started to move.

Chapter 2 - Get Out Of There!
Jack started to panic. He was totaly worrieing he ran for the door but it had been locked! Jack didnt now what was happening. He burst to the coins for change pot and then ran with it in a urjert pursute to bring down the door but there was no look. He decided that he would try to pick the lock but once again, look wasnt on his side.

Chapter 3 - The Ships Docking
Jack gave up trying to open the door. As he sat down, the ship stopped. This stop was rough so the door flew open. Jack679 was so relived to get out of the migetor. When he finally reached the ships base he gazed at the green paradise that they call Rockhoppers Island. Red puffles flew from the crows nest but then something still up there made a noise. A Red penguin with a beared emeged from the crows nest. It was rockhopper.

Chapter 4 - Going Home
Rockhopper was stunned when he saw me. "This Be My Home Yarr" said rockhopper. "Whatcha Be Doing Here Fella?" questioned RH. Jack said he had been trapped on his ship. Rockhopper picked out his phone. He invited me off his ship untill the man he called comes. Jack was in no hurry to leave the ship but when he finally got of the ship Rockhoppers puffle, Yarr, came to meet Jack.

Chapter 5 - Jet Pack Guy Arrives
After 25 Minutes the man who RH called arrives. It was none other then the famous man with a jetpack his name was Jet Pack Guy. He took Jack over RH 's land before taking him back to CP. Jack asked why JPG was helping him and JPG'S Reply was thats what the EPF does. "The EP What?" Questioned Jack679 as he did not know what the EPF (Elite Penguin Force) was.

The End
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty You're fired

Post  Zing King To 11/9/2012, 11:20 pm

Chapter 1 - Billybob Crowns New Editor
"Morning All" said G to Aunt Artic. G Then went on to tell Aunt Artic to warn Club Penguin about herbert. "Its My Newspaper And I Will rite what I want init" snapped Aunt Artic. The owner of club penguin, Billybob, was not happy at all. "What Do You Think Your Playing At" Shouted Billybob. "Your're..." but then he was interupted by Aunt Artic who started pledding and begging and saying sorry but it was to late. Billybob fired Aunt Artic. "Your replacement will be Rockhopper" said Billybob.

Chapter 2 - I Want My Job Back
The penguin crew went to the command room. "So We Meet Again" said Aunt Artic who had helped herself to a chair. "What Do You Want and Didnt I Fire You questioned Bilybob. Aunt Artic replyed by saying she wanted her Job back but billybob didnt want to know. "I Have A Fantastic Idea For A Headline" said Rockhopper. All the others look at him and then rockhopper said my idea is.... My Puffle Has Pants. The others where not impressed with Rockhopper. " You need me back" said Aunt Artic.

Chapter 3 - Rockhopper... Your Fired - Aunt Artic.... Your Re Hired
"Hey RH I Have A Great Story For You To Print" said Billybob he than said the story is called Your Fired. "If Rockhoppers Fired Then who is the editor because I aint doing it" said Gary. Billybob then annousd that Aunt Artic is rehired under one condeton and that is she treats the other penguins with the respect they deseve.
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty Herbert Returns

Post  Zing King To 11/9/2012, 11:21 pm

Chapter 1 - Im Being Followed

It was a normel day in Club Penguin but it just felt like I was being watched. I didnt think about it that much as I wanted to enjoy my day. I kept walking but the footsteps behind me where getting louder. As I turned around I saw that no one was there so I thought I was just being silly. I Carried on walking but I had a Massive feeling that someone was spying on me. I started to spead up as I fled towards the Mine. I thought it would be a good place to lose the follower as the mine had many tunnuls, entrances, exits and caves.

Chapter 2 - The Chase Is On
I Started to run round the bolior room. I took a shortcut through the speakers in the Nightclub but I was found. I Started to gasp for air. I got my breath back and then I started running some more. I didnt know who or what was chaseing me. Was It A Penguin or Was It Something Immortal? I ended up in the everyday phoning facilty where I met my boss. Ageny G also known as Gary. He informed me that Herbet and Klutsy where back in town but then I relised who was chaseing me. At this time I was furious at Herbert and Klutsy. I knew I would Have my Revenge!

Chapter 3 - Looking For Herbert and Klutsy
I was in rage. I went out side the phoning facilty and I started to Shout. "Come On Herbert" I shouted. I wanted them to meet me. Suddenly the Ski Hill went dark. I wondered if it was an exclips so I looked Up. I saw herbert and Klutsy laughing at me in the Hot Air Ballon they left in during the last time I ran them out of town in the so called "Herberts Revenge" Klutsy Started to nib the rope before Herbert stopped him. " You Will Never Beat Me" exclaimed a joyfull Herbert. I only had one thing to say to what herbert said and that thing is what I did say. " Excuse Me Herbert but havnt I beaten you over 5 Times within the year 2010" Laughed Zing King To.

Chapter 4 - Mind Games
Herbert drove the hot air ballon fast away from me. I looked on my spy phone hoping Jet Pack Guy was online but he wasnt. I Ran after the ballon but can a penguin like me chase a Two guys on the run in a floating verical! I chased them I could but they lost me. I went back to my igloo. I got a note through my door. It read: " So Zing If You Want To Defete Herbert Meet Me At the Water Dojo Now"

Chapter 5 - Moment Of Truth
I arrived at the water dojo to find my long time friend, Awesome3. "Are you the one who sent me the message through my door" I asked. He nodded his head at me as another way of saying yes. " I Would Help You But well...... IM EVIL" said Awesome. I ran for the door but he grabbed me by the neck. He pulled me agaist a wall and then herbert and klutsy turned up. They handcuffed me to one of the steel bars as they left and locked the wodden door.

Chapter 6 - The Breakout
Herbert Was So Stupid I thought but all along he was kind off smart. He wasnt smart enought though as I relised he had left the key for the handcuffs. I reached with all my strenth to reach that key. Yes! I got it by Inches. My luck was certainly changing onto a possitive side. I got out the handcuffs but then I relised the Herbert had locked the water dojo's Door. I remembered something. I reached into my pocket and pulled out an EPF Whisle. I called Blast (red Puffle) He blasted down the door with a cannon ball shot. Luckily for me I got out but was there still time?

Chapter 7 - Getting Some More Help
When I got out I relised that this job was too big for just me. I reported the case at the Command room where i found Agent G (Gary) He got out his spy phone and diled the numbers 234952. Agents came from everywhere as they flooded out into the command room. Gary and Me gave them orders. We suddleny had Many penguins. We all left the command room and we started to parrole the island.

Chapter 8 - One Caught, Two to go
My posion was to start at the mountin and work my way to the cove. My phone started to ring and it was Gary. He said Klutsy had been spoted at The beach. All agents started to run to the beach where we surrounded the Crab. Gary supplyed a net that we caught Klutsy in. Mine and Garys phones started to ring and it was to our suprize Rookie who told us that the evil Awesome3 had been spotted at the Dojo talking to Sensei.

Chapter 9 - Two Caught, One To Go
We legged it to the Dojo and we all surrounded the room again. Sensei was in on the plan as he was called " The Talk Man" (Rookie came up with the names) Gary and Jet pack guy then arrived as they notifyed me that the directer wanted Awesome3 back at the Phoning Facilty for a little so called chat.

Chapter 10 - Herberts Exsape
We never gave up looking for mr Herbert since we had already caught 2 Of His Men. I was called to the Ice berg so I hurried there. The ice berg was diserted untill Gary turned up. " Did You Just Call Me Here" Said G. I shook my head. I didnt know what to say. The Ice berg went Dark. I looked up and Herbert was in his hot air ballon he was driving at full speed untill he was unable to be seen. I went to dive in the water to try and catch him but Gary said "He Will Be Back And We Will Be Ready" Said G. When Herbert Does come back it will be the last time he ever comes back is what I was thinking
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty The Sighting of the brown puffle.

Post  Zing King To 11/9/2012, 11:21 pm

Chapter 1 - Things Start Normel
It was a normel day in Club Penguin just like any other. Jetty69 and King749 where in King's igloo. They where trying to figure out what to do. After 10 Minutes of thinking they decided to go to the lighthouse to see their mate, waddle1, and his band in performance. Jetty and King where off to see the band. They arrived at the lighthouse. "2 Tickets Please" said Jetty69 before going in. The lighthouse had a sold out croud. After the peformance Waddle1 rushed off to forest.

Chapter 2 - They Find The Brown Puffle
King749 was wondering where Waddle1 was going so him and jetty followed. They followed him to the Snow Forts before they lost him. They where at the plaza but then Waddle came running up to them. "Guess what I saw" shouted Waddle1 in amazement. He made them guess untill they gave up. All three men went to the forest and then they saw the brown puffle.

Chapter 3 - They Adopt The Puffle
The puffle seemed to like then so they took him back to Jetty69's igloo. They called him Chocolate. The first ever Brown Puffle belonged to them. They started to burst with exsitement.

The End
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty Re: ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 11:23 pm

Um, flooding? Either ways, nice story. I won't comment now - too tired.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES Empty Re: ZING KING TO'S MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STORIES

Post  Zing King To 11/9/2012, 11:38 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Um, flooding? Either ways, nice story. I won't comment now - too tired.

Flooding? Fine.. I wont talk on the chat box or post. I'll just sit here and shut my mouth shall I? I cant do flippin any thing right..
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breakthrough 12/9/2012, 3:48 am

Zing King To wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:Um, flooding? Either ways, nice story. I won't comment now - too tired.

Flooding? Fine.. I wont talk on the chat box or post. I'll just sit here and shut my mouth shall I? I cant do flippin any thing right..

Zing. Omg, I just said "Zing" out loud cool word thinger ma bob. Annnyways, If I am to understand correctly, the reason CcPenguin8 has called you out with "flooding" is because you posted six posts in the same forum, of a decent length within four minutes. This thereby led CcPenguin to assume that you had copied these from another source, and posted them here.

It would have been made clear if you gave any credit to those who wrote these stories.

I could be wrong, maybe you had them stashed on your hard drive and decided to put em' up all together. Either way, I don't mind, doesn't bother me.

You can talk to me on the chatbox if you want, I'm alright with a chat.
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 12/9/2012, 9:59 am

Breakthrough wrote:
Zing King To wrote:

Zing. Omg, I just said "Zing" out loud cool word thinger ma bob. Annnyways, If I am to understand correctly, the reason CcPenguin8 has called you out with "flooding" is because you posted six posts in the same forum, of a decent length within four minutes. This thereby led CcPenguin to assume that you had copied these from another source, and posted them here.

It would have been made clear if you gave any credit to those who wrote these stories.

I could be wrong, maybe you had them stashed on your hard drive and decided to put em' up all together. Either way, I don't mind, doesn't bother me.

You can talk to me on the chatbox if you want, I'm alright with a chat.

That's exactly what I meant. Thanks, Breakthrough. Zing, I'm sorry. If you want to talk on the Chatbox, I can't stop you. I'll be online most of the day, so pick a time and I can chat with you. Sorry for off-topic.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zing King To 13/9/2012, 7:01 pm

Sorry for over reacting.
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 13/9/2012, 8:19 pm

Zing King To wrote:Sorry for over reacting.

That's alright. Most people do. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zing King To 13/9/2012, 11:14 pm

I'm a special kind of it though.
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down